Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ideas or studies on prediction systems?

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 1 year ago by AllenB.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2015, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for prediction systems that come out. The correct prediction may be a group of numbers and the score must be correct. There must be a rule to it and it should not fail, in other words it must be playable. The best prediction would be a key number or even key combination coming out on a specified drawing. The second best is a set of numbers, scoring the specified score for the specified drawing. An elimination would also be good, the specified numbers may not come up for the specified drawing.

S.M.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2015, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Brad Duke, a powerball winner claimed he won using a system but since as far as I know he hasn't won again I'm suspecting it was more luck than his system that caused him to win.  If it was his system then it just proves the odds of a winning system winning aren't 1:1 or even 1:100.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2015, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Sergem would have to create a system of rotating patterns, or arrays
      4 or 8 arrays where an array is the witch (empty) and the other the queen mother (full loaded)
        You have to predict patterns in 75% to 80% is already good example in 100 draws hitting 75-80 this good. Another standard repetitions and delays from the last draw, filters the last digits (0-9), and also filter by previous draws. The center attends gauss can be used
      For filters. Example of a lottery 49/6 try to hit 3, 4 numbers the missing sera'aleatorio as mathematically can only reach 75% to 25 is lucky
        So try to hit 4 numbers and fix the two missing is lucky

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4495 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2015, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for prediction systems that come out. The correct prediction may be a group of numbers and the score must be correct. There must be a rule to it and it should not fail, in other words it must be playable. The best prediction would be a key number or even key combination coming out on a specified drawing. The second best is a set of numbers, scoring the specified score for the specified drawing. An elimination would also be good, the specified numbers may not come up for the specified drawing.

S.M.

Enclosing numeric phenomena not found in school but you can apply & back test in keno @ no risk RIGHT NOW:

Conventional math says 1 & 11 = 12, Right?

Well check this non linear math phenomena for the fun of it: L@@K &  observe          #1 & #11  appearing in same game  & see how #14 will occur as a virtual arm lock within 3-7 games, demonstrating the Power of 1 prediction. Also see any number in the 1-11-14 group absent, say the #11 & 14 showing in the same game & watch the missing  #1 happen several games later. Not each & every time mind, you but much more often then not & occurring above the negative game odds expectation..

OK, it's out of the box, non-linear, non conventional form, irrational results, not measurable by orthodox stndards , just for fun - $$$ nothing for sale.

Try it, L@@K at the rather uncanny results

Good Weekend Wishes

Sun SmileyEddessa-Knight

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
          OKC, OK
          United States
          Member #120575
          December 22, 2011
          811 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2015, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

In the pick3 game there is a group of 38 pairs that hit no less than 95% of the time. Use this group as base  when creating a system.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            791 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2015, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

In the pick3 game there is a group of 38 pairs that hit no less than 95% of the time. Use this group as base  when creating a system.

If There is a group of 38 pairs, where can I find this group of numbers I see no post about 38 pairs that hit 95% of the time.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7302 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2015, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

If There is a group of 38 pairs, where can I find this group of numbers I see no post about 38 pairs that hit 95% of the time.

There are only 45 pairs and you can break that down to only 24 pairs that has a two digit match when three different digits are drawn. I'm assuming the other 14 pairs create two digit matches when doubles are drawn.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                541 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

4 or 8 arrays where an array is the witch (empty) and the other the queen mother (full loaded)
                  You have to predict patterns in 75% to 80% is already good example in 100 draws hitting 75-80 this good. Another standard repetitions and delays from the last draw, filters the last digits (0-9), and also filter by previous draws. The center attends gauss can be used
                For filters. Example of a lottery 49/6 try to hit 3, 4 numbers the missing sera'aleatorio as mathematically can only reach 75% to 25 is lucky

Where can I buy this "witch" system?

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Bronx, NY
                  United States
                  Member #164554
                  March 6, 2015
                  791 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2015, 12:48 am - IP Logged

There are only 45 pairs and you can break that down to only 24 pairs that has a two digit match when three different digits are drawn. I'm assuming the other 14 pairs create two digit matches when doubles are drawn.

Ok how can I turn 45 pairs and get 24 pairs? Please show

example sorry I am new here just trying to learn something new.

Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2015, 4:59 am - IP Logged

Enclosing numeric phenomena not found in school but you can apply & back test in keno @ no risk RIGHT NOW:

Conventional math says 1 & 11 = 12, Right?

Well check this non linear math phenomena for the fun of it: L@@K &  observe          #1 & #11  appearing in same game  & see how #14 will occur as a virtual arm lock within 3-7 games, demonstrating the Power of 1 prediction. Also see any number in the 1-11-14 group absent, say the #11 & 14 showing in the same game & watch the missing  #1 happen several games later. Not each & every time mind, you but much more often then not & occurring above the negative game odds expectation..

OK, it's out of the box, non-linear, non conventional form, irrational results, not measurable by orthodox stndards , just for fun - $$$ nothing for sale.

Try it, L@@K at the rather uncanny results

Good Weekend Wishes

Sun SmileyEddessa-Knight

Ex.: ab -> c -> ac -> b Control: 2a 2b 2c

Counting the variations, this is not playable on first sight.

Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2015, 5:07 am - IP Logged

Brad Duke, a powerball winner claimed he won using a system but since as far as I know he hasn't won again I'm suspecting it was more luck than his system that caused him to win.  If it was his system then it just proves the odds of a winning system winning aren't 1:1 or even 1:100.

He proposed to play 15 numbers, I believe. A full system would cost 4004 euro or dollars I think. I don't think that he could play that kind of money. So he had to do some cut, eventually play a wheel. The questions then are: what numbers do you pick and how do you reduce the amount of combinations.

A system can be a wheel and on the other side a system can be a way of picking numbers. You can do both in one.

Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2015, 5:13 am - IP Logged

You can calculate the odds for hitting 4/4 key numbers in pick 5, 6 or higher. This is a wheel, not a prediction system.

Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2015, 5:18 am - IP Logged

There is a total of 100 pairs, if you are writing about pick 3 or 4.

38 pairs / 100 pairs are not likely to come out straight 95% of the time.

Am I missing details other than saying which type of game is meant?

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                            LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4495 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2015, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Vox Clamantis in Deserto Nevado

(Voice crying in the Nevada desert). 

With due respect to standard mathematical expertise, the offer was stated as unorthodox & non linear; awareness creates our reality...so if one's only reality is that one cannot defy gambling odds, then its true, especially given that one is using conventional techniques in mostly conventional ways to beat a gambling paradigm that has already thought of and accounted for most of those techniques or any possible range thereof. 

Having said that, earnestly  what's the harm in just checking this simple, fun, no risk challenge???

If the conventional equation is correct, how does it explain #1-11-14  occurring as predicted?

All are enthusiastically welcomed to try as per protocol above Smile

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

~WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / The Tagedy of Hamlet Act 1. Scene V

Fortes Fortuna Juvat  Sun Smiley

Eddessa_Knight  Emoji

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2015, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 / 20 drawn / 70 numbers
                              Probability

scorechance