Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ideas or studies on prediction systems?

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 1 year ago by AllenB.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2015, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Sample and expectation

Sample random range of 100 drawings keno 20/70.

maximum   minimum    
32103210score on 3
9326354042220count score on 3
21744362174436expected score on 3
7151918-2-13-22-16real deviation

Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2015, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Sergem would have to create a system of rotating patterns, or arrays
    4 or 8 arrays where an array is the witch (empty) and the other the queen mother (full loaded)
      You have to predict patterns in 75% to 80% is already good example in 100 draws hitting 75-80 this good. Another standard repetitions and delays from the last draw, filters the last digits (0-9), and also filter by previous draws. The center attends gauss can be used
    For filters. Example of a lottery 49/6 try to hit 3, 4 numbers the missing sera'aleatorio as mathematically can only reach 75% to 25 is lucky
      So try to hit 4 numbers and fix the two missing is lucky

A filter when wrong does less than a maximally reduced wheel. You depend of picking your filters. As you did not define them, you have no system to propose.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2015, 8:13 am - IP Logged

A filter when wrong does less than a maximally reduced wheel. You depend of picking your filters. As you did not define them, you have no system to propose.

Hello, first you have to put the basic standards after the previous filter
      The master filter, and finally the ends of the filters has a tree trunk as it leaves

Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2015, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Hello, first you have to put the basic standards after the previous filter
        The master filter, and finally the ends of the filters has a tree trunk as it leaves

That is all vague, does not count as prediction.

Work it out, if you can.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
          LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4494 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2015, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Sample and expectation

Sample random range of 100 drawings keno 20/70.

maximum   minimum    
          32103210score on 3
          9326354042220count score on 3
          21744362174436expected score on 3
          7151918-2-13-22-16real deviation

Appreciate your response.

My game: 20/80

Re-stating dictum: on group #1-11-14, when observing 2 out of 3 numbers happening

Expectation is a predicted occurrence within 3 to 7 real time actual game results on a live parlor keno, no RNG computation or standard probability projections Emoji 

Actual "Live" & past performances found on kenousa - Anyone can live or back test

Will happen more often then not, but not each & ever time, mind you.

Thank you for your interest

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
            Phoenix, AZ
            United States
            Member #136173
            December 5, 2012
            1034 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2015, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I have a small pyramid system I use for AZ Fantasy 5, that usually yields 3 of 5, 4 of 5 and 5 of 5 out of 20-22 possible numbers.  I would wheel those 20-22 numbers coming up with 24-40 different combo's to play.  I could do less, but my chances of hitting a 4 of 5 or 5 of 5 greatly diminishes.  The only thing with that is my cash roll and how much I'm willing to spend to play all those combos.  I'll splurge maybe once a month and play all 40, but I've only gotten about half my money back.  So yeah, playing $40 a day doesn't appeal to a lot of people, myself included.  So I keep it to myself for the most part and play real life AZ "FANTASY" 5.

Here's my workout for tonight's drawing:

Mon, Oct 5, 2015    01-24-29-35-40

Numbers to play for tonight - 10/06/15:

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL

Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2015, 7:07 am - IP Logged

I have a small pyramid system I use for AZ Fantasy 5, that usually yields 3 of 5, 4 of 5 and 5 of 5 out of 20-22 possible numbers.  I would wheel those 20-22 numbers coming up with 24-40 different combo's to play.  I could do less, but my chances of hitting a 4 of 5 or 5 of 5 greatly diminishes.  The only thing with that is my cash roll and how much I'm willing to spend to play all those combos.  I'll splurge maybe once a month and play all 40, but I've only gotten about half my money back.  So yeah, playing $40 a day doesn't appeal to a lot of people, myself included.  So I keep it to myself for the most part and play real life AZ "FANTASY" 5.

Here's my workout for tonight's drawing:

Mon, Oct 5, 2015    01-24-29-35-40

Numbers to play for tonight - 10/06/15:

You have too many numbers. You also don't explain how you make the numbers.

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2015, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Appreciate your response.

My game: 20/80

Re-stating dictum: on group #1-11-14, when observing 2 out of 3 numbers happening

Expectation is a predicted occurrence within 3 to 7 real time actual game results on a live parlor keno, no RNG computation or standard probability projections Emoji 

Actual "Live" & past performances found on kenousa - Anyone can live or back test

Will happen more often then not, but not each & ever time, mind you.

Thank you for your interest

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

3/7 expectation in 20/80? You have to explain this.

20/80 * 2of3 = 3/7 *2of3 ?

Lincoln, California
                  United States
                  Member #167130
                  June 27, 2015
                  256 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2015, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I think the answer is Strings.  I think of it as chasing the invisible Comet.  The only evidence connected to it's past position are the Strings in it's tail.  Numbers are spent fuel taking a place in the history, Strings connect them.  The numbers in the string will be absent when the string breaks.  A break in a 6 number string will result in the draw numbers coming from a pool of 4.  Timing a break can produce winners. 

I don't have a finished system yet, and will probably never will, but I believe the answers are in Strings.  I recommend that you download WinsumLoosesum's String Analysis Excel Files to find the strings for your State.  Study the string, trace their statistic, Wheel numbers focusing  on the String Busters.  File Your Reference Boxes with Busters. Heck, I don't know; but it looks more promising than any of the other systems I have seen yet or thought of myself.  I may go back to formulas and shifts some time as a follow up to help Weed combinations from the String Generated Combinations. 

I'll let you know how I do.  California has a 98 Game String Today and a 59 game String this evening.  I am playing all of the buster No Match Combinations and one double using the buster that has hit the most over the current string as the double and the second ranking buster as the single. 

It will be my first time Playing Daily 3.

Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2015, 7:14 am - IP Logged

A String is a text, or eventually a sequence of characters. Are you writing that you are looking in words? You don't specify your game or any other parameters. You explain nothing at all. I don't know of any California Game String, is that something new?

Finally in the last line you mention Daily 3.

Lincoln, California
                      United States
                      Member #167130
                      June 27, 2015
                      256 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2015, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

OK, Sorry SergM.  You original post asked for Prediction Systems; but, I'm guessing you wanted more detail than "what if". 

I was referring to the Ca Daily 3 Game. 

You know about Strings,  I have seen your reply posts on WIN D's original post about strings.

I was simply wondering if a further analysis of the a strings characteristics could narrow down the search for the winner.

I will come back when I have worked through this a little more. 

Sorry for being premature

Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2015, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

You only mention strings. Bobby concatenates because he uses pen and paper.

You don't mention what you concatenate, what you find, what you play. Basically you have nothing, not even an average. You mention other people. You don't explain String.

Lincoln, California
                          United States
                          Member #167130
                          June 27, 2015
                          256 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2015, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

You only mention strings. Bobby concatenates because he uses pen and paper.

You don't mention what you concatenate, what you find, what you play. Basically you have nothing, not even an average. You mention other people. You don't explain String.

Forget it SergeM.  I don't want to debate you on this.  There is no purpose right now.  All you want to do is argue and assert your superiority. I'll go back to work and consult with others to develop this idea further.  You might consider a stroll along the mote by your house taking time to feed a few ducks some of your bread before it spoils like your disposition.

Lincoln, California
                            United States
                            Member #167130
                            June 27, 2015
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2015, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Forget it SergeM.  I don't want to debate you on this.  There is no purpose right now.  All you want to do is argue and assert your superiority. I'll go back to work and consult with others to develop this idea further.  You might consider a stroll along the mote by your house taking time to feed a few ducks some of your bread before it spoils like your disposition.

I am sorry for being rude in my last post.  I guess I have watched a little to much of the Trump Campaign.  I should have paid more attention to the premise of your original post.  I was a little to exited about something I just found and don't really know that much about yet and certainly is not a system (Yet). 

Sorry I violated the 2nd of the Four  Agreements and took you replies personally. 

I will work on that.