Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RIP Gail Howard

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 1 year ago by eddessaknight.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #39
December 10, 2001
567 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2015, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I had a great admiration for Gail Howard's lotto savvy and techniques and her always very courteous staff. I owned her old DOS software (actually purchased it twice) and in the late 1900's I with a small group of people at work missed a $65M lotto jackpot by one number using the software. One of my co-workers was very angry at me for not having made a mistake while marking the lottery slip in order to catch the number that was missing which was No. 1. I had chosen No. 2. Ooouch!

Rest in Peace both Gail Howard and Betty Hicks.

Thanks so much BobP for having posted the link. Otherwise I would have been in the dark about this sad news.

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #39
    December 10, 2001
    567 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2015, 1:27 am - IP Logged

This is what you're all looking for.

http://www.smartluck.com/newsflash.htm

Goodbye Gail, thanks for all you did for us lottery players.

BobP

Thanks BobP you are always there and so diligent to help us. I appreciate you very much.

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      822 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2015, 7:58 am - IP Logged

I had a great admiration for Gail Howard's lotto savvy and techniques and her always very courteous staff. I owned her old DOS software (actually purchased it twice) and in the late 1900's I with a small group of people at work missed a $65M lotto jackpot by one number using the software. One of my co-workers was very angry at me for not having made a mistake while marking the lottery slip in order to catch the number that was missing which was No. 1. I had chosen No. 2. Ooouch!

Rest in Peace both Gail Howard and Betty Hicks.

Thanks so much BobP for having posted the link. Otherwise I would have been in the dark about this sad news.

This is the downside of picking numbers for a lottery pool.  You get people mad at you if you don't win and then you get people mad at you 'cause you didn't win enough!  Bang Head

Pair that with the problems of collecting the money every week and its a job I wouldn't take on for anything, in spite of the advantages of being able to wheel a larger pool of numbers and play more tickets.

Good to hear you got a big win with Gail's software.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34531 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2015, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I have a Flash drive and a little book she sent everyone in her group.. I never really use the Flash Drive but I think I will start using it. the First of the year.. The group she had is awesome I am still in the group she had everyone wants to carry on with the group..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
          LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4590 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I have a Flash drive and a little book she sent everyone in her group.. I never really use the Flash Drive but I think I will start using it. the First of the year.. The group she had is awesome I am still in the group she had everyone wants to carry on with the group..

Fundamental Gail Howard's Theory:

That which is MOST POSSIBLE
          happens MOST OFTEN.
          That which is LEAST POSSIBLE
          happens LEAST OFTEN
          In Vegas player has to be willing to be LUCKY
          Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley