Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Use Dr.Miracle's System and Enjoy your Holidays!!

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 1 year ago by ALX.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1671 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2015, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

"Using, or not using, the prediction board should not be a reflection on the system or whether it wins. "

A pick-3 system either generate hits and hopefully enough hits to show a profit or it's total bust. A prediction statistic showing more than a 50% prize ratio would qualify IMO as something worth looking into. I'm just trying to point out that lots of members try to predict everywhere but on the prediction boards where their predictions can be checked.

As far as pick-3 systems go, so more of the 1000 pick-3 combinations use one or more of the digits "6-4-0-1" than any other 4 digits?

Maybe is just one of those strange coincidences when a member with little or no predictions, tries to justify not using the prediction board to taut a system, eh?

LMAO!!!!

Someone sounds conceited, snobbish, vain, arrogant, almost haughty, to expect everyone to attach the same meaning to a prediction board as they do.

Someone sounds......

A bit too arrogant when no one owes him a prediction on anything.

A bit too snobbish to realize people don't have to play by his rules.

A bit too vain to think his thinking is the only means of determining what is worth looking into.

A bit too ignorant to see that I've never offered any opinion on this system.

Meanwhile, I have a score of 6218140 on Candy Crush Saga, Level 55, which pays as much as all the predictions you've made on the prediction board. Let's compare your score.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7298 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2015, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Stack47 dear,  give it a rest!  Bed

Stop hijacking Dr Miracle's thread!

Maybe Todd, can give you a timeout!

Image result for timeout

"Maybe Todd, can give you a timeout!"

Why are you threatening me again?

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7298 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2015, 12:58 am - IP Logged

LMAO!!!!

Someone sounds conceited, snobbish, vain, arrogant, almost haughty, to expect everyone to attach the same meaning to a prediction board as they do.

Someone sounds......

A bit too arrogant when no one owes him a prediction on anything.

A bit too snobbish to realize people don't have to play by his rules.

A bit too vain to think his thinking is the only means of determining what is worth looking into.

A bit too ignorant to see that I've never offered any opinion on this system.

Meanwhile, I have a score of 6218140 on Candy Crush Saga, Level 55, which pays as much as all the predictions you've made on the prediction board. Let's compare your score.

Nice off topic rant and lets hope neither of us gets "a time out" for hijacking this thread. LOL

I'm not saying everyone needs prediction board statistics to give their system credibility, but with nothing, it just an old fashioned after-the-face number picking contest. Nothing new about having different opinions on posting predictions, but do you believe using this "6401 system" will outperform the "2378 system" and help somebody enjoy their holidays better?

EZMONEE's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        Pick3 Analyst
        All States
        United States
        Member #106260
        February 15, 2011
        17200 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2015, 1:57 am - IP Logged

This is some funny stuff!! Good humor after midnight!! Really guys, a prediction board!! Not the game but a prediction board!! LMAO

Talking about a prediction board is like talking about PRACTICE!!  Who cares!!??

Type EZ$

EZMONEE's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Pick3 Analyst
          All States
          United States
          Member #106260
          February 15, 2011
          17200 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2015, 2:03 am - IP Logged

By the way, I support Dr Miracle, his system works. I have used it myself and no I didn't put it on the prediction board!

Type EZ$

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            842 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2015, 8:15 am - IP Logged

This is some funny stuff!! Good humor after midnight!! Really guys, a prediction board!! Not the game but a prediction board!! LMAO

Talking about a prediction board is like talking about PRACTICE!!  Who cares!!??

For the very few of us who are still left scratching our heads, Todd explains his thinking initially behind coming up with the Prediction Board.

Please refer to: Thread #/295740/4347706                                                                                                                              Topic "I am confused"                                                                                                                                        Posted November 09, 2015

Quote by Todd: "The reason I created the Predictions Board many years ago was so that people have someplace to separate the real predictions/wins vs people making it up after the fact."

So you have to come to the conclusion that dr miracle didn't take the time to read the memo and is now allowed to do so.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1671 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2015, 8:53 am - IP Logged

DON'T consider that much of a rant. Typing with one finger on a 7 inch tablet I could do better. 

Nothing more than showing you what you sound with your expectations.  Of course there is no way you could be wrong.

You never are, are you? 

I've read posts in this thread from time to time. That is to say, paid as much attention to it as I do the prediction board. Not unusual since I rarely participate in pick 3 threads.

So what's your candy crush score? 

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Maine
                United States
                Member #99
                January 27, 2002
                1013 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2015, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Ok so what are we looking for in maryland now. It's easy to see your pattern after the numbers hit, but can you help MD before?  What doubles should come now?   I haven't played in months.  Can't seem to win on paper so I won't play in store and lose my money lol. Thank you.

Md had:

8th   668 = 66

8th   504 = 04

9th   024 = 04

9th   141 = 41

10th 433 = 4

10th 143 = 14

11th 455 = 4

11th 021 = 01

see the pattern?

6 hits twice, 0 hits three times, 4 hits 6 times, 1 hits four times...so what number could be due?   6?!

And Dr M uses 9205 theory so we just had 455 and 021...where's the 9? So I would  conside playing 9xx, 6 xx or 96x depending on your favorite workout, right? I might play 96 with 4 5 0 2 1 or my keys for 021: 2, 3, 1, or grwurstons" keys. Don't forget consecutives 8, 9, 5 and 6. and 455 double and 021 series could bring another double so think about 99 66 and 44 11 00 doubles. Good Luck!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

Maine
                  United States
                  Member #99
                  January 27, 2002
                  1013 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2015, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Md had:

8th   668 = 66

8th   504 = 04

9th   024 = 04

9th   141 = 41

10th 433 = 4

10th 143 = 14

11th 455 = 4

11th 021 = 01

see the pattern?

6 hits twice, 0 hits three times, 4 hits 6 times, 1 hits four times...so what number could be due?   6?!

And Dr M uses 9205 theory so we just had 455 and 021...where's the 9? So I would  conside playing 9xx, 6 xx or 96x depending on your favorite workout, right? I might play 96 with 4 5 0 2 1 or my keys for 021: 2, 3, 1, or grwurstons" keys. Don't forget consecutives 8, 9, 5 and 6. and 455 double and 021 series could bring another double so think about 99 66 and 44 11 00 doubles. Good Luck!

Ok 113 Midday...double 11 just as Dr M says! That makes 1  hitting six times in nine games like 4 has. We still need 6's to catch up, maybe 9 and probably not a double tonight. My keys for 021 were 2 1 3 so pairs were 21 23 13 using one number from 021 as your third = 212 211 213 232 (231) 233 (132) 131 133...there's today's #! The Old man 0 rule says if 0 plays, 6 or 3 are likely ...so we just had 0 21 and 11 3 so where's the 6?

113 keys : 2 0 4, 20, 24 40, 962 960 964 206 209 246 249 406 409

Good Luck!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1671 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2015, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

DON'T consider that much of a rant. Typing with one finger on a 7 inch tablet I could do better. 

Nothing more than showing you what you sound with your expectations.  Of course there is no way you could be wrong.

You never are, are you? 

I've read posts in this thread from time to time. That is to say, paid as much attention to it as I do the prediction board. Not unusual since I rarely participate in pick 3 threads.

So what's your candy crush score? 

Apologies to you EZ. This was intended to be a reply to Stack.

Believe it or not, I was typing with one finger on a 7 inch tablet (and probably with one eye closed).

The LP app on that little screen does a far better job on the tablet than I did on the response. And for that, I feel like a fool.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                      MARYLAND
                      United States
                      Member #119884
                      December 5, 2011
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2015, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

show me the money..Smash THE POWER OF6,4,0,1

MARYLAND MIDDAY THE FIRST POSITION DIGIT FOLLOWS DR.MIRACLE'S PATTERN

Thu, Nov 12, 20151-1-3
                      Wed, Nov 11, 20154-5-5?
                      Tue, Nov 10, 20154-3-3?
                      Mon, Nov 9, 20150-2-4
                      Sun, Nov 8, 20156-6-8?

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                        MARYLAND
                        United States
                        Member #119884
                        December 5, 2011
                        1636 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2015, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

LIKE IN chemistry, ion-ic bond, same thing in Dr.Miracle's digit 6,4,0,1...they try to create ionic bond

New York (NY) Numbers Evening Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                        Thu, Nov 12, 20154-6-9, Lucky Sum: 19?
                        Wed, Nov 11, 20153-1-0, Lucky Sum: 4

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

MARYLAND
                          United States
                          Member #119884
                          December 5, 2011
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2015, 11:13 pm - IP Logged
                           Draw Date   State   Game   Results 
                          Thu, Nov 12, 2015OhioPick 3 Evening6-4-0
                          Sat, Nov 7, 2015OhioPick 3 Midday0-1-6
                          Fri, Oct 23, 2015OhioPick 3 Evening1-0-6

result of the game speak itself..i don't have to post predictions..LOL

MARYLAND
                            United States
                            Member #119884
                            December 5, 2011
                            1636 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2015, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA    1 6 2    NOV 12 SmashHurray!

FLORIDA    3 0 4    NOV 11 Hyper

Of course, 6,4,0,1  ionic bond.. you saw 04 yesterday..then play 16...remaining pair..

MARYLAND
                              United States
                              Member #119884
                              December 5, 2011
                              1636 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2015, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

always ask question 'what's missing' then use Dr.Miracle's pattern..

for example MARYLAND PICK 4

Draw Date   State   Game   Results 
                              Thu, Nov 12, 2015MarylandPick 4 Evening3-8-1-1  Banana
                              Wed, Nov 11, 2015MarylandPick 4 Evening4-0-6-0 (WE ARE MISSING 1 OF 6,4,01)