Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why are my QPs so crappy?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 12 months ago by zephbe.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
South Carolina
United States
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
554 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2015, 8:01 am - IP Logged

I meant, if you play the numbers of the previous drawing, you only have one line to play.

You meant revalidate your previously played lines.

Right.  Here it is called 'repeating' a ticket.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

United States
    Member #35335
    March 16, 2006
    116 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2015, 8:10 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what the deal is but whenever I get a QP, I often get 5 out of 6 odd or even numbers, all high numbers, all low numbers, or a lot of numbers that begin or end with the same digit like  02 03 31 39 60 03.  It happens at different stores and from the cashier or ticket vending machine. Does this happen a lot to anyone else on here?

The numbers are reported in numerical order, just like how any ticket is printed.  However, the numbers are drawn in any order.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10348 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2015, 8:23 am - IP Logged

You'd have to be the Amazing Kreskin to know before the drawing if the numbers are crappy or not.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #133462
        September 30, 2012
        5946 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2015, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Do you always buy from the same location? Time of day? Try switching things up from time to time if that's the case. Pick up a few QPs at peak lotto buying time and patrons behind and ahead of you are buying tickets as well. You might pull off a big win like Gloria.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10348 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2015, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Don't forget that your 'crappy numbers' quick pick could also be someone else's self pick.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
            Member #154519
            April 19, 2014
            243 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Well, I didn't win crap on my 3 crappy quick picks.  I'm going to pick my own numbers now and stick with them until I get a good prize.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
              Member #165541
              April 12, 2015
              541 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2015, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure what the deal is but whenever I get a QP, I often get 5 out of 6 odd or even numbers, all high numbers, all low numbers, or a lot of numbers that begin or end with the same digit like  02 03 31 39 60 03.  It happens at different stores and from the cashier or ticket vending machine. Does this happen a lot to anyone else on here?

Your QP are crappy because the terminal RNG is crappy.  You might try a different store.  At some terminals I always get five cold numbers.

I stay away from them unless I am expecting five cold numbers.  The best RNG terminals are in California, New York and Florida. 

Thats why they always win.  Have you considered moving?

Currently I have found one store that has a great RNG terminal and I went there today.  The trend so far has been consistent and I got the numbers that I was

hoping for in the QP. (Very weird!)  I would tell you what the trend is in the QP, but I dont want to jinx it.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                541 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2015, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Well, I didn't win crap on my 3 crappy quick picks.  I'm going to pick my own numbers now and stick with them until I get a good prize.

Instead of picking your own numbers, maybe you should play those 3 crappy quick picks for a consecutive drawing?  Perhaps that crap will turn to gold?

travelintrucker's avatar - morph
                  Greenville, SC
                  United States
                  Member #169870
                  November 4, 2015
                  374 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2015, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I mentioned that in my thread about The best way of picking numbers. You can't set what numbers you're going to get when you go the lottery terminal quick pick route. I like to know what I'm going to play. After all, I am putting my hard earned money on these tickets. I wish I had the time to do research. I don't. I have a time sensitive job and I have to get my sleep so that I don't kill anyone. Plus, it was really frustrating me.

May the balls bounce in your favor!

NY
                    United States
                    Member #23835
                    October 16, 2005
                    3474 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2015, 2:46 am - IP Logged

I have exactly the opposite problem. The numbers I play are always excellent.

Unfortunately, the numbers that are drawn are almost always lousy.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #77167
                      July 15, 2009
                      554 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2015, 8:39 am - IP Logged

I have exactly the opposite problem. The numbers I play are always excellent.

Unfortunately, the numbers that are drawn are almost always lousy.

Smile  I Agree!

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar