Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Easy Pick-3 System

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 12 months ago by adobea78.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Mount Morris
United States
Member #46750
September 27, 2006
139 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Ok will show why I place my digits for st hit here we go now don't fall a sleep

I got my digits ranked from wed nt to sat nt ok for the up coming week start plays  your

plays on   12/6/2015 to 12/12/2015

here they ranked hot to cold    left to right  1 hottest   0 coldest first 5 are hot

1*9*5*4*8*7*3*2**6*0

19*15*14*18*95*94*98*54*58   ===cold digits 7*3*2*6*0  still with me easy right

now put it together pair with cold digit   197*193*192*196*190 157*153*152*156*150 keep going till you get all your pairs hooked up with a cold digit.

do your cold digits to pairs 73*72*76*70 and put your hot digits with them 731*739*735 on down till they all got put together.

then you would take all top5 hot digits and put them together as a number 195*194*198*954*958*548 you do the colds same way.732*736*730 *726*720 on down

now this is why I said how I play for straight hit here in Mi I will play my picks  left to right and right to left thats only cost me 2.00 a number for st not 6.00

we had sunday midday 075 it came from 2 colds 1 hot -right to left str8

we had sunday night 540 it came from 2 hots 1 cold - left to right  str8

we had mon midday 382 it came from 2 cold 1 hot      no left to right or right to left so i lost

we had mon night  926 it came from 1 hot to 2 cold  left to right Str8

we had tues midday 194 it came from 3hots  left to right Str8

we had tues night  525 it came from no place

Now can you see why I said about st  hits  it does make different in how you plac e the hot and cold digit  I hit 4 of the 5 draws so far this week str8 

you might think its lot of numbers but I have my ways to reduce my picks down to around 20 or less

I hope this helped you on the way I do it but you see it does work  easy as pie

Mount Morris
    United States
    Member #46750
    September 27, 2006
    139 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2015, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

yes if you see you had the 60x well 604 hit st today

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      815 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2015, 8:16 am - IP Logged

OK, Folks -- here's the FACTS:

When you divide the 10 digits into hot and cold you get 5 Hot and 5 Cold digits.

2 hot or 2 cold will hit 75% of the time.

HHC = 37.5% of draws

CCH = 37.5% of draws

HHH = 12.5% of draws

CCC = 12.5% of draws.

These percentages are the same for any 50-50 division of the numbers (Even-Odd, High=Lo, etc.)

So, you can expect to win about 1/3 of the time with this method, maybe less if you are filtering the combinations (e.g. Hillbilly Pairs).

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11117 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2015, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I got my digits ranked from wed nt to sat nt ok for the up coming week start plays  your

here they ranked hot to cold    left to right  1 hottest   0 coldest first 5 are hot

1*9*5*4*8*7*3*2**6*0

now put it together pair with cold digit   197*193*192*196*190 157*153*152*156*150 keep going till you get all your pairs hooked up with a cold digit.

do your cold digits to pairs 73*72*76*70 and put your hot digits with them 731*739*735 on down till they all got put together.

then you would take all top5 hot digits and put them together as a number 195*194*198*954*958*548 you do the colds same way.732*736*730 *726*720 on down

now this is why I said how I play for straight hit here in Mi I will play my picks  left to right and right to left thats only cost me 2.00 a number for st not 6.00

we had mon midday 382 it came from 2 cold 1 hot      no left to right or right to left so i lost

Now can you see why I said about st  hits  it does make different in how you plac e the hot and cold digit  I hit 4 of the 5 draws so far this week str8 

you might think its lot of numbers but I have my ways to reduce my picks down to around 20 or less

Good job!

Disregard the naysayers because they never have their own stuff to share just negative babble.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2015, 11:25 am - IP Logged

OK, Folks -- here's the FACTS:

When you divide the 10 digits into hot and cold you get 5 Hot and 5 Cold digits.

2 hot or 2 cold will hit 75% of the time.

HHC = 37.5% of draws

CCH = 37.5% of draws

HHH = 12.5% of draws

CCC = 12.5% of draws.

These percentages are the same for any 50-50 division of the numbers (Even-Odd, High=Lo, etc.)

So, you can expect to win about 1/3 of the time with this method, maybe less if you are filtering the combinations (e.g. Hillbilly Pairs).

The reason behind your conclusion and pick3genius's resuults are simple...

RANDOM WILL ALWAYS take what is hot and make it cold...and make what is cold hot...that way it keeps everything moving in one direction...

YOU CANNOT USE A FOLLOWERS SYSTEM EITHER...because RANDOM WILL MAKE every digit follow every digit..and make every pair follow every pair..it will also make every 3 digit combo, thats right..follow every 3 digit combo

RANDOM IS TRUELY VERY DIFFICULT TO SOLVE...that is why no mathematician has ever solved and will never be able to solve it...they cant FIND a constant that random will = to..they know...

A=LxW

E= MC2

A2+ B2 = C2

Pi = 3.14

and all other formulas that has a constant

BUT NOT THIS

WHAT DOES R= ?

I figure they are quite a few centuries behind and they started looking in the wrong direction and they have never recovered!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I have seen work very close to this..a REGULAR MEMBER from GEORGIA was using stuff like this quite a few years ago...

and it didnt work either as well as he thought it did...but people are so desperate to win they will try anything..stuff like this or a computer program

NOW THE COMPUTER PROGRAM really blows my mind completely...a computer program only works by knowing what to put it right?..well..if you dont know what to put in..then how in the hel are you go to get the right thing coming out?

you have to have something = something

you have to write a specific code( for example) I bet Todd had to use 100's if not 1000's of specific codes just so you could log into LP and text message, send email etc...I may be wrong but I am pretty sure you just cant put some coded strings out of your butt and put in LP'S place and make them work...I would bet most are specific to a certain program language you have to use..that way..you put in a code and it = email...or = writing a message... or = using the search engine...or = to all those spiffy names everyone uses...lol

I Know how RANDOM works..thats for sure..and I know this much for sure..if you put in the RIGHT INFO through the past..you get an EXACT ANSWER for the future..now knowing that simple fact right there tells me onething...in order for their to be a computer program..the program will have to know exactly what to to put into the drawing for that night which means they have solved all of random..maybe they havent got that good yes

maybe they know what to put in every week..well that would mean you and your buddies and there friends would hit around 500 straights a week just on the low side..well that isnt happening so I know what goes on in a week isnt ahppening either..

how about every 2 weeks then...now we are down to 250 straights for you and your friends..PLUS ALL the other players in the state that just got lucky that month...The total number then for the month is much higher than 250 thats for sure ..oh we just as well THROW OUT ANY TRIPLES that hit because that is BAD DATA and cant be used in any ordinary work because what happens when people stop by the store in the morning on their way to work..they get gas and coffee and tells the cashier I need a pack of smokes and I WANT ALL TEN TRIPES...

Now we are down to just once a month for you and your friends and their buddies which is WAY less than 250..something they MIGHT be able to hide but I doubt it..plus everyone else in the state...and if there were ANY TYPE OF FUNNY BUSINESS going on with pic 3..believe me..the Lottery would have already found it...now I know, the only time the lottery has ABNORMAL PAYOUTS is when a triple shows O N L Y!!!!

Texas pretest draws = 4

North Carolina I think is =4

Florida is I think = 4

ALL OTHER STATES PROBABLY = 4

I would say that SOMEBODYS  research has shown that doubles and triples has a much higher frequency to show every 3RD or 4TH drawing..so they pretest with 4 to cut down on them

you know if you go to Texas's lottery homepage and check all their PRETEST DRAWINGS for every draw...I will bet you find more triples in there there than you will in the paying draws..

NOW..wouldnt that pee you off being that you have been betting on them every day...and they have been coming out alright but they threw them in the garbage and said we need to test our machine...FIND YOU A BETTER ENGINEER!!!!THEY DONT NEED TO PRETEST FROM THE PUBLIC WHO VOTED FOR THE LOTTERY ANYWAY AND NOT TO MENTION...THE PUBLIC HAS NO CONTACT WITH THE MACHINES AT ALL..they do that to take your money from you and use it for what they want or for what they dont  want to pay for with regular tax money!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

watch out's avatar - behold
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #129908
              July 1, 2012
              200 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2015, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I have seen work very close to this..a REGULAR MEMBER from GEORGIA was using stuff like this quite a few years ago...

and it didnt work either as well as he thought it did...but people are so desperate to win they will try anything..stuff like this or a computer program

NOW THE COMPUTER PROGRAM really blows my mind completely...a computer program only works by knowing what to put it right?..well..if you dont know what to put in..then how in the hel are you go to get the right thing coming out?

you have to have something = something

you have to write a specific code( for example) I bet Todd had to use 100's if not 1000's of specific codes just so you could log into LP and text message, send email etc...I may be wrong but I am pretty sure you just cant put some coded strings out of your butt and put in LP'S place and make them work...I would bet most are specific to a certain program language you have to use..that way..you put in a code and it = email...or = writing a message... or = using the search engine...or = to all those spiffy names everyone uses...lol

I Know how RANDOM works..thats for sure..and I know this much for sure..if you put in the RIGHT INFO through the past..you get an EXACT ANSWER for the future..now knowing that simple fact right there tells me onething...in order for their to be a computer program..the program will have to know exactly what to to put into the drawing for that night which means they have solved all of random..maybe they havent got that good yes

maybe they know what to put in every week..well that would mean you and your buddies and there friends would hit around 500 straights a week just on the low side..well that isnt happening so I know what goes on in a week isnt ahppening either..

how about every 2 weeks then...now we are down to 250 straights for you and your friends..PLUS ALL the other players in the state that just got lucky that month...The total number then for the month is much higher than 250 thats for sure ..oh we just as well THROW OUT ANY TRIPLES that hit because that is BAD DATA and cant be used in any ordinary work because what happens when people stop by the store in the morning on their way to work..they get gas and coffee and tells the cashier I need a pack of smokes and I WANT ALL TEN TRIPES...

Now we are down to just once a month for you and your friends and their buddies which is WAY less than 250..something they MIGHT be able to hide but I doubt it..plus everyone else in the state...and if there were ANY TYPE OF FUNNY BUSINESS going on with pic 3..believe me..the Lottery would have already found it...now I know, the only time the lottery has ABNORMAL PAYOUTS is when a triple shows O N L Y!!!!

Texas pretest draws = 4

North Carolina I think is =4

Florida is I think = 4

ALL OTHER STATES PROBABLY = 4

I would say that SOMEBODYS  research has shown that doubles and triples has a much higher frequency to show every 3RD or 4TH drawing..so they pretest with 4 to cut down on them

you know if you go to Texas's lottery homepage and check all their PRETEST DRAWINGS for every draw...I will bet you find more triples in there there than you will in the paying draws..

NOW..wouldnt that pee you off being that you have been betting on them every day...and they have been coming out alright but they threw them in the garbage and said we need to test our machine...FIND YOU A BETTER ENGINEER!!!!THEY DONT NEED TO PRETEST FROM THE PUBLIC WHO VOTED FOR THE LOTTERY ANYWAY AND NOT TO MENTION...THE PUBLIC HAS NO CONTACT WITH THE MACHINES AT ALL..they do that to take your money from you and use it for what they want or for what they dont  want to pay for with regular tax money!!!!

Are you planning to work up a new list for Ga. anytime soon? I saw your Ga list for November last week, very impressive.

Just do it......

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I've gone ahead and gotten rid of "Pick3Genius" and deleted many of his rude and condescending posts.

I am sure this jerk will be back.  He is using a VPN internet connection to try and hide his identity.  So if anyone sees a new account that is doing the same garbage as his last account, please immediately click the "Report Abuse" link on his post so I can take a look.

Jerks like that have some kind of weird craving for attention, and they can't resist the urge to come back and sign up under a new identity.  Don't reply to the idiot, just report his post to me so we keep the drama off the forums.

Thanks!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                  Member #60889
                  May 4, 2008
                  424 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2015, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Thank you Todd

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #157792
                    July 31, 2014
                    1119 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2015, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Well hate to tell you this but it works here in MI

But first I do it this way been doing it for some years and won lots of money

1: I take draws sun mid  sun nt mon day mon nt tue mid wed mid  thats my 7 now I will rank them from hot to cold

2: I will take only top 5 hots and make pairs with them and take the  the bottom 5 colds and put with each pair

3 :Now I will reverse it and take bottom colds and make pairs then put the 5 hot digits with each of them for anther group

and I will play or watch them for next 7 draws

Then I have ways to reduce with what it comes out to be with good luck

But I do the above first those are my prime sets for the next 7 draws. 

Its all about how to put your numbers together that gets winners we all have are ways of doing it .

here are my numbers from sat night work out for Mi hot @top 5

hot are red if you didn't know that so take that to the bank it does work

now see whats came out this week all ready *075=2cold 1 hot * 540= 2hot 1 cold* 382= 2colds 1 hot

926=2colds 1 hot*194=3hots

I like it HB! I will try this in Ohio.

Frank Renda's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                      New York NY
                      United States
                      Member #61686
                      June 1, 2008
                      50 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2015, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Hi Tialuvslotto!

How many Draws did you Use for the Calculation?

Thanks

Frank

Maine
                        United States
                        Member #99
                        January 27, 2002
                        1013 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I've gone ahead and gotten rid of "Pick3Genius" and deleted many of his rude and condescending posts.

I am sure this jerk will be back.  He is using a VPN internet connection to try and hide his identity.  So if anyone sees a new account that is doing the same garbage as his last account, please immediately click the "Report Abuse" link on his post so I can take a look.

Jerks like that have some kind of weird craving for attention, and they can't resist the urge to come back and sign up under a new identity.  Don't reply to the idiot, just report his post to me so we keep the drama off the forums.

Thanks!

Thank You!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

mississippi
                          United States
                          Member #34478
                          March 3, 2006
                          5903 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

1*9*5*4*8*7*3*2**6*0

I wish you and everyone else lots of luck..I prefer to know what x is from the get go..but if this helps everyone it is a good thing..always a good thing...

If I understand it correctly it produces alot of combos...which is always terrible unless you know exactly where one digit will land ...

That will get you a win just about any time you use it and it will be well worth using for sure..

Good Luck to everyone...Terry

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                            Member #90040
                            April 20, 2010
                            473 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2015, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

1*9*5*4*8*7*3*2**6*0

1*9*5*4*8

10 hot pairs: (14 15 18 19 45 48 49 58 59 89) x 5 colds = 50 + 10 hot combos: (145 148 149 158 159 189 458 459 489 589) = 60

7*3*2**6*0

10 cold pairs: (02 03 06 07 23 26 27 36 37 67) x 5 hots  = 50 + 10 cold combos: (023 026 027 036 037 067 236 237 267 367) = 60

Total 120 x 2 ways = 240 combinations.

This is 1/3 of total 720 straight singles.

It would be interesting to see such an efficient reduction method from 240 to 20 (95%) without taking out a winning combination almost every time.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #150797
                              December 31, 2013
                              815 Posts
                              Posted: December 12, 2015, 6:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Tialuvslotto!

How many Draws did you Use for the Calculation?

Thanks

Frank

But you don't need a database at all for this calculation, just a list of the 1000 Pick 3 Combinations.

375 will be 2x and 1y

375 will be 1x and 2y

125 will be xxx

125 will be yyy

x and y can be Hot/Cold, Even/Odd, High/Lo, In/Out, or any other way of dividing the digits into two groups of 5 each.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein