Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Last of the California Second Chance Jackpots

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 months ago by Redd55.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164725
March 12, 2015
337 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2016, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. They are getting more entries. Use to be around 9-12mil for scratchers. Now they are up to 18 mil. But I believe this has to do with the ability to scan them in with a smart phone.   But yes, the prizes are paltry at best.

United States
    Member #164725
    March 12, 2015
    337 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2016, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Again, I see only one second chance weekly drawing for scratchers -- #56.

United States
      Member #154794
      April 29, 2014
      60 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2016, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

It does appear the CA Lottery is in a downward spiral.  I don't have much interest anymore either.  Not done, done, but will buy a ticket here and there, but usually many months between purchases.

I was at the store this weekend and saw a picture of the Set for Life tickets. I am not sure how they will sell. I use to always see people buying lottery scratch tickets but now I don't see so many. We use to buy seven tickets of one type at a time and we got nothing. I haven't heard much about the 30th anniversary ticket.

Pasadena, CA
        United States
        Member #153326
        March 13, 2014
        186 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2016, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I was at the store this weekend and saw a picture of the Set for Life tickets. I am not sure how they will sell. I use to always see people buying lottery scratch tickets but now I don't see so many. We use to buy seven tickets of one type at a time and we got nothing. I haven't heard much about the 30th anniversary ticket.

I haven't played in a month, and I looked at the Set for Life game and odds--they're just as terrible as I thought they were going to be. Save your money.

United States
          Member #164725
          March 12, 2015
          337 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2016, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Okay, the lottery website added future pool drawings. So, my previous confusion is now moot.

LA, CA
            United States
            Member #123485
            February 22, 2012
            22 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2016, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I come to the site for that thread specifically.  Any Idea why it was locked?  Do others have access to it?

United States
              Member #164725
              March 12, 2015
              337 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2016, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I come to the site for that thread specifically.  Any Idea why it was locked?  Do others have access to it?

I believe someone mentioned that when a thread is inactive for 30 days it is closed. But that thread was very active. So, it beats me.   Roll Eyes