Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you going to buy any subscriptions in 2016?

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 1 year ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Bondi Junction
Australia
Member #57242
December 24, 2007
1102 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2015, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Do you play any state lotteries by subscription? Are you going to buy or renew any subscriptions in 2016?

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

Bondi Junction
    Australia
    Member #57242
    December 24, 2007
    1102 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2015, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I have renewed my subscriptions for Megabucks Doubler!

DON'T FORGET...........

..........SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICING AVAILABLE UNTIL JANUARY 2nd

SEASON TICKETS MAKE GREAT GIFTS!

[?IMG]

SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR MEGABUCKS DOUBLER FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS LOTTERY ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES BY PHONE

By calling 1 (800) 222-8587

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
      Member #164603
      March 8, 2015
      641 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2015, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I'd like a subscription to MM, but I won't be in the states for a while, so no.

Bondi Junction
        Australia
        Member #57242
        December 24, 2007
        1102 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2015, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I'd like a subscription to MM, but I won't be in the states for a while, so no.

You can play MegaMillions by subscription in New York, but you need a New York state address.

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
          Member #142499
          May 13, 2013
          1200 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2015, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Do you play any state lotteries by subscription? Are you going to buy or renew any subscriptions in 2016?

I don't think so, mainly because I don't know what a lottery subscription is or what it entails, and partly since I'm hoping that either MM or PB or both hits for me by the new year and I won't play once I win. But if doesn't happen, I just found out that the GA lottery allows you to play all the pick games online, including MM and PB. I'll try that for a few draws and see what happens. Their website says they'll automatically deposit any winnings up to $5000 into your account, so no need to even go to the lottery office to claim your over $600 winnings. That's convenient.

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

travelintrucker's avatar - morph
            Greenville, SC
            United States
            Member #169870
            November 4, 2015
            374 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2015, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I pissed because someone won Megabucks on Christmas eve. They got one hell of a Christmas present.

May the balls bounce in your favor!

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
              Member #169277
              October 10, 2015
              630 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2015, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I pissed because someone won Megabucks on Christmas eve. They got one hell of a Christmas present.

? Mass. megabucks is still showing 8 million jackpot for the next drawing. 

I'm undecided about getting a megabucks doubler subscription.  I like being able to change my numbers on a whim, not sure I want to commit to the same numbers for 6 to 12 months.

Bondi Junction
                Australia
                Member #57242
                December 24, 2007
                1102 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2015, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I don't think so, mainly because I don't know what a lottery subscription is or what it entails, and partly since I'm hoping that either MM or PB or both hits for me by the new year and I won't play once I win. But if doesn't happen, I just found out that the GA lottery allows you to play all the pick games online, including MM and PB. I'll try that for a few draws and see what happens. Their website says they'll automatically deposit any winnings up to $5000 into your account, so no need to even go to the lottery office to claim your over $600 winnings. That's convenient.

"......I don't know what a lottery subscription is or what it entails...."

This might help?

Welcome to the Subscription Center for New York's Mega Millions, Cash4Life and Lotto games. Now you can order, renew, and manage your subscriptions online. You will never miss a high jackpot and your winnings will be automatically sent to your prize account or paid to you by check.

Now There Are More Ways To Play

There are more options to play than ever before - choose subscription lengths from five weeks up to one full year.

Create Multiple Subscriptions

You can now manage multiple subscriptions at a time and play multiple sets of numbers all from the convenience of one account.

Manage a Group Subscription

It has never been easier to run a group subscription. The group leader may manage up to 25 group members. It is easy to pool your resources to take a shot at that big jackpot.

You Won - Managing your Prize Account

New to the subscription center is the ability to have your account credited for prizes $600 and under.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                  NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3818 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

I'll renew my subscription to NY's Lotto in April. 

Lotto's a very tough game to win a JP, not a lot of players in NY play it. The main reason I subscribe to it is for a second place prize.  You need five of the 6 numbers drawn, and the "bonus ball" to win it.  Odds are about 7 million to 1.  The nice feature about the second place prize is that if it isn't won, then prize money rolls over to the next drawing.  I've seen it grow to more than a half million dollars.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Bondi Junction
                    Australia
                    Member #57242
                    December 24, 2007
                    1102 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2015, 11:06 am - IP Logged

? Mass. megabucks is still showing 8 million jackpot for the next drawing. 

I'm undecided about getting a megabucks doubler subscription.  I like being able to change my numbers on a whim, not sure I want to commit to the same numbers for 6 to 12 months.

It's only $100 for a year, 2 draws a week. It won't break you, and it could make you. IF you're not in, you can't win! The good people of Massachusetts benefit from the revenue raised.

Bondi Junction
                      Australia
                      Member #57242
                      December 24, 2007
                      1102 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2015, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

New Hampshire offers a subscription service, but an instate address is required.

Q: Can New Hampshire Lottery® tickets be purchased online over the internet?

A: No, at this time, Lottery tickets cannot be purchased online over the internet; however, subscriptions can be purchased online here

To purchase a subscription via this Web site, both the purchaser and recipient must have New Hampshire mailing addresses.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4146 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

No subscription for me, unless l lived close to Ayers Rock- then yeah- absolutely!

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Bondi Junction
                          Australia
                          Member #57242
                          December 24, 2007
                          1102 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2015, 3:31 am - IP Logged

No subscription for me, unless l lived close to Ayers Rock- then yeah- absolutely!

If you live in any of the six states that don't have lotteries:

Alabama
                          Alaska
                          Hawaii
                          Mississippi
                          Nevada
                          Utah

the Massachusetts Megabucks Doubler game is ideal!

[?IMG]

SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR MEGABUCKS DOUBLER FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS LOTTERY ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES BY PHONE

By calling 1 (800) 222-8587

The land of Canals
                            United States
                            Member #137589
                            January 7, 2013
                            168 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2015, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

I am in the Massachusetts Megabucks Doubler and plan on renewing my subscriptions when the time comes next year.

Florida does not offer subscriptions-yet.

Good luck everyone for the remaining 2015 and all of 2016!

Dance DanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDance

Bondi Junction
                              Australia
                              Member #57242
                              December 24, 2007
                              1102 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2015, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I am in the Massachusetts Megabucks Doubler and plan on renewing my subscriptions when the time comes next year.

Florida does not offer subscriptions-yet.

Good luck everyone for the remaining 2015 and all of 2016!

Dance DanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDance

I wish they credited small prizes to subscription account, to be used as credit on renewal. It would be very convenient for subscribers and more efficient for the lottery.