Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

old program

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 10 months ago by NextBigWinner48.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11118 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2016, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I'll look for it and get back soon.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11118 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2016, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

nm p3 mid draw

Date700Draw #28012 Digit Pi #
          518  Method       
    1stPi #MirrorFlip 7Flip 6Flip 9 
    4102657102102  102 
    109654109109  106 
    129674129129  126 
    029574029029  026 

LastPi #MirrorFlip 7Flip 6Flip 9 
    4147  692  149  147  147 
    140  695  140  140  140 
    170  625  190  170  170 
    470  925  490  470  470 

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3584 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2016, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I thought you were going to put up the link to download the spreadsheet. Thanks lakerbenBanana

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11118 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2016, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

I thought you were going to put up the link to download the spreadsheet. Thanks lakerbenBanana

I've been busy retrexx,but you can help by looking under lotto laughs programs.  Don't always expect people to do all the work.

Lovies

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3584 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2016, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I did lak but could not find it in the list. That was why i asked for help from anyone who might know. thanks anyway

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            842 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2016, 5:21 am - IP Logged

I've been busy retrexx,but you can help by looking under lotto laughs programs.  Don't always expect people to do all the work.

Lovies

"Don't always expect people to do all the work."

I can't believe you of all people would come down on retxx like that, lakerben, since last count you are the developer of 12-15 different systems (?). You have not front tested a single one of them but rely on other people (and their money) to tell you whether or not your little brainstorm works or not. We all know why you refuse to post numbers before the drawing...... it would reveal your little clandestine deception now wouldn't it.

Read my signature again, lakerben, and then go look in the mirror !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11118 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2016, 6:48 am - IP Logged

I can't believe you of all people would come down on retxx like that, lakerben, since last count you are the developer of 12-15 different systems (?). You have not front tested a single one of them but rely on other people (and their money) to tell you whether or not your little brainstorm works or not. We all know why you refuse to post numbers before the drawing...... it would reveal your little clandestine deception now wouldn't it.

I have tested every system I have posted . I have had numerous members pm me for help over the years and many have done very well with my systems.  I don't have time to post for every system I produced, and if you read some of the systems I posted over the years several (mature) posters were very happy with the systems. Its not up to me to teach you to read.  All you do is come on the forum with your poor is me drama about gambling.  Its gambling bro if you can't realize that no one can help you. Give it a rest homie.

I don't expect anyone to test my systems with their money.   That is drama you have drummed up. People (mature) use my sytems all the time.  Check wheelers kansas thread he uses them all the time.  He doesn't cry about gambling like you.  No one forces anyone to use any system on this forum or any other on the web.  I've been playing for years and you are the first one to come up with these accusations and drama.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11118 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2016, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Reading is fundamental.  This isn't my system.  I sent a pm to retrexx last night with info on the program.  No thanks to your drama.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2016, 8:32 am - IP Logged

I have tested every system I have posted . I have had numerous members pm me for help over the years and many have done very well with my systems.  I don't have time to post for every system I produced, and if you read some of the systems I posted over the years several (mature) posters were very happy with the systems. Its not up to me to teach you to read.  All you do is come on the forum with your poor is me drama about gambling.  Its gambling bro if you can't realize that no one can help you. Give it a rest homie.

I don't expect anyone to test my systems with their money.   That is drama you have drummed up. People (mature) use my sytems all the time.  Check wheelers kansas thread he uses them all the time.  He doesn't cry about gambling like you.  No one forces anyone to use any system on this forum or any other on the web.  I've been playing for years and you are the first one to come up with these accusations and drama.

Does Thread # 299939/4485329 ring a bell ? Pick 3 best system of all time !

Where's your system ?

I want to see it !

Let's see what you can produce !

(You) get the pencil out and backtest !

I'm waiting !

These are all your words, lakerben, demanding system developer Wisconsin3054 to do what you obviously refuse to do. I guess your take is that the rules apply to everyone else here, that is, except for you.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

new jersey
                    United States
                    Member #150815
                    December 31, 2013
                    513 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2016, 9:33 am - IP Logged

not  truly explained

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11118 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2016, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Does Thread # 299939/4485329 ring a bell ? Pick 3 best system of all time !

Where's your system ?

I want to see it !

Let's see what you can produce !

(You) get the pencil out and backtest !

I'm waiting !

These are all your words, lakerben, demanding system developer Wisconsin3054 to do what you obviously refuse to do. I guess your take is that the rules apply to everyone else here, that is, except for you.

If you bother to read the thread you will see that i posted info for the Wisconsin members p3 and showed him where lotttoking 's adjacent idea worked for his state. I spent my time to do this.  He still wasnt satisfied so i asked him what he has to offer. 

I have shown all my programs entirely. I have back-tested everyone before I posted.  I have of 110 members following me on my favorite page.  The systems hit all the time.  I'm not oblighted to post stats on every system nor is anone else.  And, the site is run by Todd not you, so you have no right to tell people what to do.   But you continue to log on and commit libel.   

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11118 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Go online and read the definition of libel.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                          Member #146028
                          August 22, 2013
                          842 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2016, 11:59 am - IP Logged

If you bother to read the thread you will see that i posted info for the Wisconsin members p3 and showed him where lotttoking 's adjacent idea worked for his state. I spent my time to do this.  He still wasnt satisfied so i asked him what he has to offer. 

I have shown all my programs entirely. I have back-tested everyone before I posted.  I have of 110 members following me on my favorite page.  The systems hit all the time.  I'm not oblighted to post stats on every system nor is anone else.  And, the site is run by Todd not you, so you have no right to tell people what to do.   But you continue to log on and commit libel.   

Libel ??????? You obviously don't want to own up to your own words (not mine) in print no less. Be sure you don't conveniently forget that !

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11118 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2016, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Idaho evening.

date today 15th.

Date215Draw #26412 Digit Pi # 
                                  111  Method         
                            1stPi #MirrorFlip 7Flip 6Flip 9   
                            4639184639939  636   
                            630185630930  630   
                            690145690990  660   
                            390845390390  360   

LastPi #MirrorFlip 7Flip 6Flip 9   
                            4765  210  965  795  765   
                            763  218  963  793  763   
                            753  208  953  753  753   
                            653  108  653  953  653   

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3584 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2016, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

asking any member who might have the link this to post it here. thanksSee Ya!