Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Name your Favorite Posters!!

170 replies. Last post 2 days ago by JAMORA.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
$Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
Magic City
United States
Member #87318
February 21, 2010
30424 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2016, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I have a plethora of posters I follow... in no particular order:

Favor4, Wheeler, Geeweezy, Amilby30, Lucky, Sully, Raven, Blackapple, Technics, MJWinsmith, Increase

Luckyshoes, Foxy Lady, LadyC Lover, Laverne Maloney, LottoBux, Blackie, JordanT1021 

Missing in Action:
JohnnybGood, Calabs, LottoLaughs, Jack-C, Tenaj, TrulyBlessed

Certainly appreciative of what EVERYONE brings to the Lottery Post Playground!!!

Party

Why thankyou hun, I am appreciating the Love from everyone here  Big Smile

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22976 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2016, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

ladyc you started the thread but neglected to post your favorites yet.

There are a lot of favorite posters in common here with quite a few people....one I totally agree with is sully.

No veneer, no fillers, no ego. All real. Ty sully, you make LP a great place. Keep on posting!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
      Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6868 Posts
      Posted: May 10, 2016, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

NAME YOUR FAVORITE POSTERS AND EVERYONE BE NICE!!!!

IT CAN EVEN BE SOMEONE THAT IS NO LONGER ON LP ALSO....

You are on my list too!!! Still waiting for you to move to NC ladyC!!!

Lovies

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
        Durham, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #58710
        February 23, 2008
        6868 Posts
        Posted: May 10, 2016, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

YOU!!!... ladyc!!!    Smash  Coffee  Hyper Yes Nod 

Vergie6...Blackapple...CASH34OLOGIST...LotteryQueen...increase...Greenback...neurosleep

Lucky...libra...Sully16...Wheeler...amilby30...bigdaddy...calabs...AceKicka...STORM...dr65

lotterybraker...LOVEZ2PLAY$...Nbey

I sure do miss LotteryQueen!! Her and Tenaj taught me so much when I started!!! Lotterybraker, storm, bigdaddy. Man those were the good old days!!

Lovies

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31553 Posts
          Posted: May 10, 2016, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

There are a lot of favorite posters in common here with quite a few people....one I totally agree with is sully.

No veneer, no fillers, no ego. All real. Ty sully, you make LP a great place. Keep on posting!

I was thinking the same thing dr65...looking forward to seeing who Ladyc's favorites are!

I like Sully also...she has started posted on the NC thread & we really appreciate it!

I agree...everything you said about Sully is true...I like people who don't play games & who are real & speak from their heart!

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1896 Posts
            Posted: May 10, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Lil Darryl. 

Lucky loser

Matchmaker

Monel

Fernando

Excalibur

Mike K

Everett

Webmaster Leroy

Paymenow Ron

Clipper

Win d

Bigdmike

Peachstreet

Danyo1332

Lantern

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40610 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks you dr65, you, Ridge and Jrosina were my first 3 favorites I listed many years ago.

I really enjoy your posts and I am having fun on your Pennsylvania thread.

Thank you for making this a great place.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40610 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I was thinking the same thing dr65...looking forward to seeing who Ladyc's favorites are!

I like Sully also...she has started posted on the NC thread & we really appreciate it!

I agree...everything you said about Sully is true...I like people who don't play games & who are real & speak from their heart!

Thank you Vergie, my posting time was limited while I was working 6 days a week, but I got sick in March and only work 2 days now, with my son in school and hubby at work, I have lots of time to conquer the world of pick 3 and 4.

I really enjoy your thread and thanks for having me.

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31553 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Thank you Vergie, my posting time was limited while I was working 6 days a week, but I got sick in March and only work 2 days now, with my son in school and hubby at work, I have lots of time to conquer the world of pick 3 and 4.

I really enjoy your thread and thanks for having me.

You're welcome & thanks for saying you enjoy the NC thread!

I notice you mentioned you liked Ridge in the post to dr65...well I dearly loved Ridge too & wonder what in the world happened to him...I surely hope he's ok...I miss him a lot, he always kept me laughing...he could post things that would send some into orbit but since it was the way he did it nobody was ever offended!

If anyone reads this and knows him & if he's ok I wish they would let us all know.

I have back & knee problems now & can only work 2 to 3 days a week also so can concentrate on p3 & p4...not doing too good in p4 these days & not all that good in p3 for that matter!Big Grin Angel...hoping my luck will come back strong soon!

I also miss Jani Norman...her last post was September 2015 & she was a long time member here.  I really hope & pray she's ok too!

Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40610 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2016, 8:48 am - IP Logged

You're welcome & thanks for saying you enjoy the NC thread!

I notice you mentioned you liked Ridge in the post to dr65...well I dearly loved Ridge too & wonder what in the world happened to him...I surely hope he's ok...I miss him a lot, he always kept me laughing...he could post things that would send some into orbit but since it was the way he did it nobody was ever offended!

If anyone reads this and knows him & if he's ok I wish they would let us all know.

I have back & knee problems now & can only work 2 to 3 days a week also so can concentrate on p3 & p4...not doing too good in p4 these days & not all that good in p3 for that matter!Big Grin Angel...hoping my luck will come back strong soon!

I also miss Jani Norman...her last post was September 2015 & she was a long time member here.  I really hope & pray she's ok too!

I talked to Jani maybe a year ago and her hands were hurting her, I miss her also.

I miss Ridge dearly, I just Pray he's well and happy.

Magic City
                      United States
                      Member #87318
                      February 21, 2010
                      30424 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2016, 9:37 am - IP Logged

You are on my list too!!! Still waiting for you to move to NC ladyC!!!

Awwwwww Thanks Suga, Lol...I am sure I will be traveling to NC soon I 

travel because of my job and we travel all over the World even out of the Country

I will be in Punta Cana for a week in September for a Company Convention....I am

sure NC is on the list soon for a Convention.... Wink

Magic City
                        United States
                        Member #87318
                        February 21, 2010
                        30424 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2016, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Well since you called me out on it...lol.... I have tons of Favorites and enjoy everyone input on LP

I have Learned from so many and including my Late dad but he passed last year in March he taught me so much about the game

he was a Natural at it.  I sure do miss getting tips from him but I have a lot of those tips LOCKED in my brain.  I will mention that

there is one of my favorites who has been gone a while now but we keep in touch threw text  and that is MSMUSIC. 

I might add that I do miss BLACKIE from the Va threads...BUT EVERYONE IS AWESOME HERE!!!!   Lovies

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2016, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

There are a lot of great posters! But I always enjoy talking to my fellow PA players omiller, dr65, Chri$, tormenter, GetReal..

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1707 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2016, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I never knew who lottointuitive was, until just recently when I noticed he had an 11 page post of predictions for multiple states in the Pick 3 Forum, in which only 6 other people posted a rely [once each] [It is what I call a "Clean Thread" and easy to read without a lot of other "interference"].  He posted predictions by himself throughout 11 pages, and then the thread was locked by Todd for some reason.  I don't know how accurate any of his multiple state predictions were, but I commend him for his dedication to the threadBravo Hurray!

The link is:  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/302150  called "Pick 3 Forecast(Multiple States) Volume 2"

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2536 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2016, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I never knew who lottointuitive was, until just recently when I noticed he had an 11 page post of predictions for multiple states in the Pick 3 Forum, in which only 6 other people posted a rely [once each] [It is what I call a "Clean Thread" and easy to read without a lot of other "interference"].  He posted predictions by himself throughout 11 pages, and then the thread was locked by Todd for some reason.  I don't know how accurate any of his multiple state predictions were, but I commend him for his dedication to the threadBravo Hurray!

The link is:  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/302150  called "Pick 3 Forecast(Multiple States) Volume 2"

My theory is because he was talking about betting types from a place that is taboo on LP. But I could be wrong.

Page 8 of 12