Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Movies and Your Workout.

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 8 months ago by SilverLion.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5611 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2016, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

The lottery is the volcano you are up against, genius.

The fact that it had to be explained to you speaks volumes.

Green laugh

Too funny!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #165541
    April 12, 2015
    545 Posts
    Posted: February 29, 2016, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

It has nothing to do with the movie itself, consider the title and consider playing the lottery.

Oh I got it.  Like most of your posts have nothing to do with the lottery too.

OMG!  I couldn't believe they actually played that movie last night.  And to honor the great wisdom of The Coin Tosser, I watched it while doing my workout.

Boy did it disappoint as expected.  Just like the majority of your posts CT. 

I think I saw Nathan Lane and Abe Vigoda dressed up as some polynesian tribal chiefs or something.

I missed the beginning of it, thank god!!  Joe was never really up against the Volcano.  He was up against the angst of his life.  And he gave up at the end. 

There was an interesting license plate number you might try CT, since you have no viable system.

Joes limo had the plate with the number 969.  I give you permission to use that number in the state of the day challenge.

Since you were being clever with bad Tom Hanks movies, you might have said "The Money Pit".  Yes lottery can be like that if you are not extremely careful.   

Joe versus the Volcano was so bad, that the odds of me hitting the Powerball, is greater than me watching that movie again.

CT, you know you will miss 100% of the shots you don't take. 

Law of attraction.  Love it. Learn it.  Live it.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10353 Posts
      Posted: February 29, 2016, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Incredible, you still don't get it.

Even if it was Against All Odds as Romancandle suggested you wouldn't get it.

PS,

If you're going to quote Gretzky give Gretzky credit for saying what he did (miss 100% of the shots you don't take). Everyone who has ever read any of your 6th grade level drivel knows you don't have the originality to make something like that up.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #165541
        April 12, 2015
        545 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2016, 3:09 am - IP Logged

PS,

If you're going to quote Gretzky give Gretzky credit for saying what he did (miss 100% of the shots you don't take). Everyone who has ever read any of your 6th grade level drivel knows you don't have the originality to make something like that up.

This post makes me think of the Mighty Ducks.

Not that I would ever think to do my workout with that movie on.

United States
          Member #165541
          April 12, 2015
          545 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2016, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

PS,

Incredulous indeed!!!  Its incredible you dont understand the the incredubility of my incredoulessness!!!

I actually did pass 6th grade.  You cant truthfully expect to be the GREATEST not passing grade six.

I dont have to give gritzky credit for anything! Did he bring a stanley cop to my city? (or volcano!!!)

Everyone who has ever read any of your 6th grade level drivel

know that my level is beyond your comprehension.

How einstein do i have to be, to know that If i dont kick the ball, it wont go in the net.

P.S.

I dont really see how invoking RC post makes you more real.

I dont really Fook with roman candles.  I have seen too many people shoot themselves in the face with flaming fire.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
            Cordova,Al.
            United States
            Member #104482
            January 15, 2011
            4927 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2016, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

My last thread was about music, but lets do movies!!!

What is your favorite movie to have in the background when you are masterminding your game?

Not every movie has to have a "lottery" theme, but might include a certain number or song or whatever that you like when doing your w/o or not doing your w/o.

For example, i was watching the movie "Hoodlum" while doing my w/o.  Interesting.  Has one of my favorite actors, Larry Fishburne.  I met him and spoke

to him once in D.C. long ago.  In the movie there was a pick 3 number, that was hot.  Can't remember it now, but I did think to play it after seeing it.  Just an

example. In the last thread, somebody (forgive me for forgetting who) mentioned the movie "Rounders."  With Matt Damon.  Another highs stakes gambling

movie. I put it on sometimes when doing my w/o. 

Have fun with it people!!

Good Luck!!

P.S.

I am still the greatest!!!

LOL

The movie I Like to do workout with is "IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU" with N. CAGE!

United States
              Member #165541
              April 12, 2015
              545 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2016, 4:54 am - IP Logged

The movie I Like to do workout with is "IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU" with N. CAGE!

HI CBR!!Thanks for you input.  I will put that movie on my radar!!!

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                545 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2016, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Ok I did around four hours of workouts to Harry Potter today. Boy they made  a lot of movies. (Boy did I fall behind)  It was the freefrom HP marathon.  I didn't

notice too many hidden numbers.  I guess that's because I am not really watching.  Kind of just listening.  The movies do have a great soundtrack by one of the

best of course.  Its good to watch with closed captioning.  Those brits talk funny and use strange slang.  Like "snoggin."  You can learn a lot of slang by watching 

Harry Potter. (with CC, because you are not going to understand them at all the first time.)  No body in the "wizarding world" of Harry Potter plays lotto.  They

just make gold out of thin air with their dragon heartstring wands.

United States
                  Member #165541
                  April 12, 2015
                  545 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Ok so I was watching the Movie Miami Vice the other day.  Not a great movie.  A remake from the TV show.

But I have been rocking the tv show themes during my workout.  I even put it on repeat.   Great for a workout because there are no words.

United States
                    Member #165541
                    April 12, 2015
                    545 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Double Nick-- feature.

I was wattching first Windtalkers and then Wickerman.

Boy Cage is so much tougher although just as loony as in Wickerman.  Wickerman he is just more loony and not so tough.  Not to smart either for a man allergic to bees to wind up next to a beehive.

However the Windtalker movie had an interesting theme.  I have read many post on LP on how to speak in code.  To describe patterns in code.

Well that kind of struck a chord.  I mean there is a thread on A new math?  How are people going to communicate with a "new math".   That means new ideas, new concepts, maybe new words.

Of course speaking in code, could prevent Isis Terrorists in Iraq from getting the winning numbers on LP, and then posting a bet through the Lotter.

They might have already done it.  Windtalkers.  Somebody should make a thread about communicating secret lottery patterns.

After all everybody here seems to be afraid that if "THEY" found out the patterns were discovered it would end the lottery.  You dont want to end the lottery do you?

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                      LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4503 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

How about putting pick 3 into notes and playing it. Does anyone have such a software? I think that this has been done before as Mathematics was compared to music. Eventually you still can find this on YouTube.

NUMBER & Music Notes HZ

OK Serge, let's take the 3 number group (among others) are used to tune instruments Emoji

Group of #3-7-11

the 3 Note D is @ 18.154 HZ frequency 

the 7 Is note D @ 23.125 HZ frequency

the 11 A#  @ 29.29135 HZ frequency

*this is one frequency rate that is used to tune instruments & is a playable chord

The union of two frequency vibrations produce  = the same offspring

Ex: any two numbers of the aforementioned 3-7-11 appearing in the same game occurrence will produce the 3rd missing one in several trials

Thanks for considering

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight with Light Sun Smiley

PS:

Just for the fun of it, back test w/no risk on line kenousa.com & see what happens: Emoji

PPS: 

"Let it Ride" w/Richard Dryfuss is a hilarious movies shot @ Hialeah

PPS:
                      Sorry about the inadvertent error in star rating- I was only checking.....

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                        Texas Panhandle
                        United States
                        Member #136843
                        December 20, 2012
                        1281 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2016, 8:42 am - IP Logged

While you were watching Harry Potter, I was watching Hairy Potheads.

photo hp-campc_zpsvuteljwp.jpg

United States
                          Member #165541
                          April 12, 2015
                          545 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2016, 2:58 am - IP Logged

While you were watching Harry Potter, I was watching Hairy Potheads.

photo hp-campc_zpsvuteljwp.jpg

LOL.  Ha Ha.  I went to the movies yesterday and discovered JKR has a new wizard movie coming out.

My favorite hairy pothead used to be OnlyMoney. 

I watched another Cage movie doing my workout the other day.

STOLEN

Actually a decent movie.

I feel my chances of winning the lottery were STOLEN when they increased the Bonus balls from 10 to 35.

@ Eddessa Knight 

Do you think serge even knows how to play music?

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                            LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4503 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2016, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

LOL.  Ha Ha.  I went to the movies yesterday and discovered JKR has a new wizard movie coming out.

My favorite hairy pothead used to be OnlyMoney. 

I watched another Cage movie doing my workout the other day.

STOLEN

Actually a decent movie.

I feel my chances of winning the lottery were STOLEN when they increased the Bonus balls from 10 to 35.

@ Eddessa Knight 

Do you think serge even knows how to play music?

@ Serge

Mail For You

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight w/Light Sun Smiley

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                              Broken Arrow, OK
                              United States
                              Member #155206
                              May 11, 2014
                              1875 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2016, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

"21"

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson