Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Powerball Winners to go on The Ellen Show

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 10 months ago by cbr$.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #104962
January 23, 2011
1075 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2016, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

PukeYou couldn't pay me any amount of money to go on a left wing talk show like that.

Trump 2016!

United States
    Member #143211
    May 27, 2013
    1977 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2016, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I guess they are looking to get murder ! 

Romancandle's avatar - moon
      Upacreek
      United States
      Member #136306
      December 8, 2012
      428 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2016, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Give players a choice...

Anonymity or u can go public and behave like these folks.  I'm sure there's plenty more like these fine folks just waiting to win big and make the rounds that the lottery will do just fine giving folks a choice.

-RC

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
        Happy California
        United States
        Member #157856
        August 2, 2014
        1513 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2016, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Some of us have a "slobbering attention need". We say,"Look at me". We want our 15 minutes of fame.       The Jerry Springer show reveals a lot about America. I hope that all those are in the minority.

The silent majority still rules.

Romancandle I would vote for your choice. In the mean time, I will plan to use a lawyer to speak for me at the press conference. That would give a picture of me to the press. I could handle that. 

Cool

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

cbr$'s avatar - maren
          Cordova,Al.
          United States
          Member #104482
          January 15, 2011
          4892 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2016, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I just don't understand why their lawyer keeps sitting up appearance for them on TV. Unless he is getting pay each time they appear on a show. What is next?

Maryland
            United States
            Member #162434
            January 2, 2015
            887 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2016, 2:08 am - IP Logged

I just don't understand why their lawyer keeps sitting up appearance for them on TV. Unless he is getting pay each time they appear on a show. What is next?

Yes this was a odd interview, Ellen did most of the talking.  Wonder where they will pop up next? Maybe on a late night show like Conan O'Brien ? 

And really nothing more than what we already knew a couple days after the show?  It was like they went on the show to have Ellen tell people to stop bothering them?  Strange. 

cbr$'s avatar - maren
              Cordova,Al.
              United States
              Member #104482
              January 15, 2011
              4892 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2016, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Yes this was a odd interview, Ellen did most of the talking.  Wonder where they will pop up next? Maybe on a late night show like Conan O'Brien ? 

And really nothing more than what we already knew a couple days after the show?  It was like they went on the show to have Ellen tell people to stop bothering them?  Strange. 

At this point I will not be shock to see them on a late night show. You're guess is as 
              good as mine. This is turning into a saga. I believe there is a next in here sometime
              soon. It like they stop thinking for them self. Toss caution to the wind. This lawyer ,
              need to be let go as far as advice or they need to weight what he suggest with pro's &
              con's.  Start thinking long term. I think they should be at a stage by now where common 
              sense  take over the thrill of the moment thinking. Is this going to hurt them in the long run.
              If they're not moving. Get a unlisted telephone number. As far as people bothering 
               them that came with  winning a jackpot it automatic. Going on national TV more then
              once don't help them at all. Like I said before anyone want to join me with Lurking to watch what come next with the Robinson?