Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why does no one get why winners win?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 months ago by Rman313.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Albany, GA
United States
Member #100611
November 15, 2010
10279 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2016, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

You're absolutely correct. Every time I buy a couple of QPs, I win the JP. I just can't understand why people make such a fuss over the astronomical odds, they must be idiots.

Crazy      Crazy      Crazy       Crazy         Crazy

LOL, same here

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #169723
    October 29, 2015
    885 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2016, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Don't we all think that when we purchase our tickets, they are the winning tickets?

After all, why wouldn't we think our tickets are going to contain all of the numbers drawn and make us rich? 

I have to agree with what Raven62 said...everyone knows it's because the Numbers on the Ticket they hold Match the Numbers Drawn! 

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10390 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

As some sage said, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is one form of insanity.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        42020 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2016, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

PartyI did it again, won 4 jackpots and didn't even buy tickets for 2 of them, watching the dough roll in.

HyperBe Happy.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2016, 8:02 am - IP Logged

PartyI did it again, won 4 jackpots and didn't even buy tickets for 2 of them, watching the dough roll in.

Jeez, Sully winners like you always win even when they don't buy tickets. There's no hope for the rest of us. Frown

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Romulus,MI
            United States
            Member #142372
            May 10, 2013
            2489 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2016, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Jeez, Sully winners like you always win even when they don't buy tickets. There's no hope for the rest of us. Frown

SmileYeah Sully is a winner! You have to believe you are a winner and put in the work.Get a game plan and stick to it. For me, I tried to get as many lottery books as I could. Read them front to back. Study the stats. Laws of Attraction. Talk with other winners. You gotta believe in yourself. That has helped me win so so many times.

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool