Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Determining "Hot" Digits

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 months ago by GoogilyMoogily.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2016, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I disagree. I only play cold/due digits and do quite well in mapping out straight hits.  I chart back 30 days, using separate (not combined) data for each draw. If a digit has not hit in any given position for 30 days or more, you better be on it because it's coming. It comes down to a matter of preference, but personally, I never play hot digits, avoid them like the plague.

Good answer. If you analyse out and frequency, you notice that cold is as good as frequent. You just have to play the right numbers on the right days.

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10279 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2016, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Good answer. If you analyse out and frequency, you notice that cold is as good as frequent. You just have to play the right numbers on the right days.

Thanks. I don't know why,  but in terms of mapping out an exact order hit, it seems to me that hot digits are less predictable because they are liable to pop up in any position without rhyme or reason.  The cold digits seem to be more predictable and will ultimately fall into place in the expected order. My picks are most frequently sabotaged by the renegade hot number popping up where it has no business being. I jokingly attribute this problem to the "1-off witch" who is in charge of the GA Lottery, lol

Florida
      United States
      Member #126774
      April 16, 2012
      1478 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2016, 5:18 am - IP Logged

u should b embarrassed   plus  u  should  not  play  u  wont  win

Looking at your post history, you shouldn't insult anyone. 

what is sum last digit mean????

what u mean long out short sum which one or 3 short sums what are u trying to explain your not precise

your not precice

BTW, the word your, is supposed to be spelled you're, because you know, it means YOU ARE, as in, YOU ARE not precise, 

SUM Last Digit, longest out Short SUMs, are all easy things to learn, and a simple search would tell you.

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        904 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2016, 6:17 am - IP Logged

I have noticed that here in Texas the Pick 4 feeds off the Pick 3 and vice versa, never play hot digits and hardly look at history.  When I do look at history its because I am bored and trying to figure out a new system.  I can normally hit the Pick 3 or 4 and when I miss it its because of its mirror, I hate mirrors LOL

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
          Member #35335
          March 16, 2006
          116 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2016, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I disagree. I only play cold/due digits and do quite well in mapping out straight hits.  I chart back 30 days, using separate (not combined) data for each draw. If a digit has not hit in any given position for 30 days or more, you better be on it because it's coming. It comes down to a matter of preference, but personally, I never play hot digits, avoid them like the plague.

> I never play hot digits, avoid them like the plague.

Very true!  Any of my previous posts detail the basis of my system being coin flips and how many flips in a row can one expect.  The more sides to the coin, the more complicated it gets.  It took me almost 6 months to set up the first series of formulas for the Big Game, and it's been constantly tweaked ever since.

There are only two bits of data available: 1) what number hit 2) and how many draws ago it hit.  There are so many thousands of calculations one can make from those two data points.

> If a digit has not hit in any given position for 30 days or more

I'm gonna use a term that I've never used before with the daily 3:  tides.  No, I don't use those newly found gravity waves, or lunar cycles, but I just got the idea between "mapping" and "straight" and knowing it can't be straight forward like that.  If you think of hot and cold streaks like the ebb and flow of the tides, you will see big tides and little tides within the larger tides.  A little back tide against a large forward tide still has an effect.  Every number has it's own tide, within the larger ocean of tides, with lots of little tides mixed in for good measure.  That's what going through my head for an explanation, it's just not coming out as elegantly as imagined.

Fortunately for the lotto, those tides are all random, with the little tides seemingly extra random, but not really.  It's all the same randomness.  The number 30 is what I question.  Not only do I use a different base number, but based on many other factors, simply looking at frequency alone, determines dynamic changes in the look back period, but also dynamically based on other factors.

Here on LP, I gather all the daily 3 numbers from the previous days results then use a very simplified version of my system because I don't have hours to spare before numbers are generated.  It is an aggregate number of all states combined for the purpose of tracking winning percentages against all states.  Therefore, I cannot play those numbers for my state.  Every change in my recorded LP predictions may swing my numbers up or down.  That's how I measure my success. I made a huge mistake in January 2016 and accidentally flipped a sign in a formula, essentially setting my system to hot numbers and my numbers were abysmal in January.  I fixed it on Jan 31 and my Feb numbers are starting to recover because the system plays cold numbers now.  I think at one point my Jan take in was under 30% with hot numbers.  In Feb some periods were over 77% with cold numbers.  That's all I need to know.  I really wish I could give the numbers that I actually play at the terminal but it just takes too long to calculate, like I said.

*edits for spell checker and completing a sentence