Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

milliionwinner

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 9 months ago by gunjack.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
ohio
United States
Member #5030
June 11, 2004
17736 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2016, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I;ll start off by saying that i thought millionwinner was legit. tried to purchase some items from him, and he makes you wait so long, before he respond back to you. gave him money for his item and still havent gotten the product yet. I thougth everybody on lottery post was family. I guess i was wrong. next time, i will have my guard up. called millionwinner today to see if we were still doing business or what, this guy turned off his cell phone. was that classy or what. how i see it, millionwinner is a fraud. this scammer got my money. i wont cry over spilled milk. dont trust millionwinner

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2016, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I;ll start off by saying that i thought millionwinner was legit. tried to purchase some items from him, and he makes you wait so long, before he respond back to you. gave him money for his item and still havent gotten the product yet. I thougth everybody on lottery post was family. I guess i was wrong. next time, i will have my guard up. called millionwinner today to see if we were still doing business or what, this guy turned off his cell phone. was that classy or what. how i see it, millionwinner is a fraud. this scammer got my money. i wont cry over spilled milk. dont trust millionwinner

What did you attempt to purchase from Millionwinner ???  How much money have you lost ???  Did you PM him through LP ???  Have you done business with him before ?? Are you waiting to receive your purchase by  snail mail or E-mail ??

ohio
      United States
      Member #5030
      June 11, 2004
      17736 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2016, 12:00 am - IP Logged

killing it straight pick 3 book and some subscription, i wont disclose that amount of money, pmed him on lottery post before , phone email esc. I never did business with this man, followed him on pick 4 trios posts. not sure what a snail mail is. didnt receive anything through email either. thats a total shame, didnt think crooks was on here. I looked at his web site and didnt even see any reviews on any of his products.  couldnt make a purchase on his website either. it must be a glitch on the site. guess that was a warning sign. got excited and didnt think things through. millionwinner reminds me of carlton sheets or don lapre on tv showing the good life. getting people excited. a website showing all of the big cash, under every lottery ebook or whatever he sales. oh well, I've been looking for a better way to win the pick 3 straight. ill have to figure it out.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23277 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2016, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure why people buy lottery systems.  Most people selling lottery systems got those systems from the Lottery Post forums, and they're just packaging them up and re-selling them.  You'd be much better off simply by doing research on the forums.  There are 16 years of forum posts and blogs to go through, mining for lottery systems and methods.  Or you could pay some dude on the Internet for the same thing that you would have gotten for free.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          WA
          United States
          Member #122238
          January 27, 2012
          180 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2016, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure why people buy lottery systems.  Most people selling lottery systems got those systems from the Lottery Post forums, and they're just packaging them up and re-selling them.  You'd be much better off simply by doing research on the forums.  There are 16 years of forum posts and blogs to go through, mining for lottery systems and methods.  Or you could pay some dude on the Internet for the same thing that you would have gotten for free.

I second Todd's point. I still don't understand how people pay for "any" lottery systems.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #48725
            January 7, 2007
            1954 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2016, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I find this rather odd coming from someone who's been a member since 2004 and has over 17,000 posts.

Gonna win.Big Smile

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22978 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2016, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for your loss gunjack. I can understand the curiosity is peaked, especially when someone

seems to be right on with number predictions then offers a 'how to' manual to attain those

results for yourself. Another way you're reeled in is through communication with a person that

seems to put you on a level of more than 'just someone you met on the internet'. I noticed that

his postings seemed to indicate he was having personal problems...ie..sick mother...then she

passed away. This was over a time period of a year or so...maybe that was the time frame you 

were trying to get ahold of him. What struck me is he had someone in communication with him 

and would also give him info to post for 'the following'. Anyone on the outside looking in or 

viewing the circumstances after the fact can easily say, you should have known better. This is

what scammers are good...convincing and building false trust. I'm sorry he fooled you but happy

you warned us. Ty gunjack.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 expectancy = loss of half the money bet!

A system mostly consists in playing a certain way, that mostly comes down to the above.

A little help, Einstein couldn't win at roulette! Roulette is better than pick 3.

That 3edge website seems to be finished too.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                  Member #165541
                  April 12, 2015
                  545 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I thougth everybody on lottery post was family.

Everybody on LP IS family.

Its just a highly DYSFUNCTIONAL family. 

Have you never had the experience of a family member who stole your money?  Have you never had a family member try to kill you?

Have you never wanted to kill another family member?  (or at least hurt or maim?)

Well LP is the greatest collection of dysfunctional geniuses you will ever find.  Sprinkled with con men, scammers, and disinformers.

Instead of being upset about your experience, maybe you should be happy you have learned what "real" family can be like.

And we haven't even mentioned the child molesters lurking yet!

There is this story I heard about once,  some guy named Cain and another named Able.  They just couldn't work it out.  But that was fiction. 

Truth is much stranger than fiction.

ohio
                    United States
                    Member #5030
                    June 11, 2004
                    17736 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2016, 10:18 am - IP Logged

your right, i let seeing hundred dollar bill before millionwinner killing it straight pick 3. thinking about it, million is renaming things he sent me.

ohio
                      United States
                      Member #5030
                      June 11, 2004
                      17736 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2016, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I second Todd's point. I still don't understand how people pay for "any" lottery systems.

easy, you want to win straight in pick 3's and you have someone saying killing it straight in the pick3, plus all the money surrounding it can make you excited.

ohio
                        United States
                        Member #5030
                        June 11, 2004
                        17736 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2016, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I find this rather odd coming from someone who's been a member since 2004 and has over 17,000 posts.

i have alot of post, i dont have a fomula for hitting straights. Thats what i want to know, how to hit straight in pick 3?

ohio
                          United States
                          Member #5030
                          June 11, 2004
                          17736 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2016, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Sorry for your loss gunjack. I can understand the curiosity is peaked, especially when someone

seems to be right on with number predictions then offers a 'how to' manual to attain those

results for yourself. Another way you're reeled in is through communication with a person that

seems to put you on a level of more than 'just someone you met on the internet'. I noticed that

his postings seemed to indicate he was having personal problems...ie..sick mother...then she

passed away. This was over a time period of a year or so...maybe that was the time frame you 

were trying to get ahold of him. What struck me is he had someone in communication with him 

and would also give him info to post for 'the following'. Anyone on the outside looking in or 

viewing the circumstances after the fact can easily say, you should have known better. This is

what scammers are good...convincing and building false trust. I'm sorry he fooled you but happy

you warned us. Ty gunjack.

its ok, cause, ill keep practicing until i learn how to win pick 3 straight, trying to do business with him was after the personal problem or his mom.

ohio
                            United States
                            Member #5030
                            June 11, 2004
                            17736 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2016, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 expectancy = loss of half the money bet!

A system mostly consists in playing a certain way, that mostly comes down to the above.

A little help, Einstein couldn't win at roulette! Roulette is better than pick 3.

That 3edge website seems to be finished too.

really, i use to look at 3 edge, wasnt aware that it was back up.

ohio
                              United States
                              Member #5030
                              June 11, 2004
                              17736 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2016, 10:34 am - IP Logged

I thougth everybody on lottery post was family.

Everybody on LP IS family.

Its just a highly DYSFUNCTIONAL family. 

Have you never had the experience of a family member who stole your money?  Have you never had a family member try to kill you?

Have you never wanted to kill another family member?  (or at least hurt or maim?)

Well LP is the greatest collection of dysfunctional geniuses you will ever find.  Sprinkled with con men, scammers, and disinformers.

Instead of being upset about your experience, maybe you should be happy you have learned what "real" family can be like.

And we haven't even mentioned the child molesters lurking yet!

There is this story I heard about once,  some guy named Cain and another named Able.  They just couldn't work it out.  But that was fiction. 

Truth is much stranger than fiction.

ok, no, luckily, noone has stole from me in the family, luckily, noone has ever tried to kill me. I have family member that get

on my nerves. i agree with that, there is some creative family members on this forum. they say 1 bad apple can ruin the whole

thing. were you quoting the bible?