Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

milliionwinner

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 9 months ago by gunjack.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
ohio
United States
Member #5030
June 11, 2004
17736 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2016, 10:35 am - IP Logged

wasnt sure who would reply to this thread. i got more replies than i thought. i'm about to give an update on the situation.

ohio
    United States
    Member #5030
    June 11, 2004
    17736 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

an update since i started this post. million all of a sudden started emailing with numbers that has fancy names, like, millions

daily forcast, or coming within 50 draws and stuff like that, he all of sudden didn't ignore me. we been emailing back and forth

10 or more times. but, why do he post so many numbers. 18 in 1 email, 20 in another email. plus the few numbers killing it straight email. how can one make a profit. having

so many numbers posted? todds right, its almost like seeing so many lottery predictors post 50 or more numbers.  thought 

we were finally getting somewhere. numbers he emailed to me hasnt come out yet. wow,

he is suppose to be creative. you know, this email really had me thinking. he said he's not a really big pick 3 player. ifs thats

true. then why not tell me your not a big pick 3 player, then we could go in another direction. go where he;s stong at.  he say

hes stronger at playing all

state pick 4. I'm scratching my head, 2 days of posting pick 3's and all the while, pick 3's isnt his thing. wow, red flag indeed.

i paid 25 dollars for killing it straight pick 3. heres an example of what ive gotten in the last 2 days

Thu, Feb 18, 20164-0-09-3-3

this was the results for thursday, now friday, million gave me emailed me killing it straight pick  3 numbers.

you wouldnt believe what he gave me. 9340, he made pick 3 combo out the same numbers that came out the day before

now, whats the odds of 3 out of 4 of those numbers would come out? definately not worth 25 dollars, in that case, i can do that

myself. thats a total waste. when i buy something like killing it straight, i want to learn how to do it. but instead, he emails it daily. so, he told me yesterday, he will call me, when he had time, so, he can show me how to win the pick 3 straight. should have figured he was blowing smoke. million say he so swamped. wow, so i waited for his call, as you can see, i did not receive a call, i emailed him asking him when was going to call, didnt get an answer his email. grrrrr. people, i still say dont believe him.

ohio
      United States
      Member #5030
      June 11, 2004
      17736 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2016, 6:35 am - IP Logged

no replys,  cant believe it, i tried to call million yesterday and i believe, he blocked my number. what a shame, 25 dollars for a monthly subscription, and 25 dollars for straight pick 3. hate being had. grrrrr

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        918 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2016, 11:31 am - IP Logged

If the member is "Millionwinner", I don't see any recent predictions on the predictions page here. That should be a red flag. Anyone with a "system" should make some predictions and let's see how it works out. There is a reason why people claiming ongoing success with a system do not post predictions before a drawing...

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18997 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Wow..............

The Struggle is real!

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            842 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2016, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

If the member is "Millionwinner", I don't see any recent predictions on the predictions page here. That should be a red flag. Anyone with a "system" should make some predictions and let's see how it works out. There is a reason why people claiming ongoing success with a system do not post predictions before a drawing...

GOOD JOB ! Thumbs Up

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

ohio
              United States
              Member #5030
              June 11, 2004
              17736 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2016, 10:16 am - IP Logged

yeah, should have requested some predictions to see if he could really hit the pick 3 straight. killing it straight pick3 he has, I thought i was going to receive like a book or something like that. in which i can practice and learn how to win pick 3 straight. but, instead, I receive emails from millionwinner every once in a while, with 57 numbers, next 1 with 27 numbers, next one, killing it straight pick3, which consist of numbers from the night before, not good odds of winning with killing it straight pick 3 is it? why did i pay him 25 dollars for. Im not learning anything.

ohio
                United States
                Member #5030
                June 11, 2004
                17736 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2016, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Wow..............

dont trust him mz duffle, I thought he blocked my phone number.  he say he is on a ship giving a seminar. this shows that he will lie about anything in a heart beat. he was suppose to call me friday, so we could talk about how to win straight in the pick 3. but instead, another lie. he reminds me of my cousin, she will lie in a minute and make it sound convincing. If i was you, i wouldnt even go on his website. I dont want no one else to have go though this nonsense. why play games, either you will help or not help me with straight hits in pick 3's.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3104 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2016, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

really, i use to look at 3 edge, wasnt aware that it was back up.

Just checked my link to pick 3 edge site looks fine to me.

IMHO it takes about 27 positional wheeling plays to take a fair shot at winning Pick-3 straight, forget the box bets. 

You have to expect to lose that 27 maybe ten times, then win and pocket remaining $230 or so profit.

SuperLottoMaster would give only two straight plays, would hit once or twice a year, it's all relative.

BobP

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                    Member #71120
                    February 19, 2009
                    1209 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2016, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I love Todd,he's so smart,darn good looking.

ohio
                      United States
                      Member #5030
                      June 11, 2004
                      17736 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Just checked my link to pick 3 edge site looks fine to me.

IMHO it takes about 27 positional wheeling plays to take a fair shot at winning Pick-3 straight, forget the box bets. 

You have to expect to lose that 27 maybe ten times, then win and pocket remaining $230 or so profit.

SuperLottoMaster would give only two straight plays, would hit once or twice a year, it's all relative.

BobP

ok bob, i'll check that out.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23273 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2016, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I love Todd,he's so smart,darn good looking.

That's hard to argue with.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2016, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Try the back button when the js alert appears. Than return with the forwards button and have a closer look at it.

Those good old time html pages were good.

ohio
                            United States
                            Member #5030
                            June 11, 2004
                            17736 Posts
                            Posted: February 29, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Try the back button when the js alert appears. Than return with the forwards button and have a closer look at it.

Those good old time html pages were good.

pardon me?

ohio
                              United States
                              Member #5030
                              June 11, 2004
                              17736 Posts
                              Posted: February 29, 2016, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

another update, its been awhile and i havent received anything. I paid millionwinner on the 12th of febuary. I this and that, but, not what i truly paid for. 1 month of wasted time, thinking he could show me how to win pick 3 straight. I done following his website and his thread on lottery forums.