Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Abraham Shakespeare

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 months ago by chopperman8238.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
Happy California
United States
Member #157856
August 2, 2014
1522 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2016, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Snapped at 3 pm Pacific time will show on REELZ, Channel 150 Xfinity, Dee Dee Moore the killer of Abraham Shakespeare probably her trial and possibly more. This is a repeat but I have not seen it.

I will come back here after the hour long show and discuss it.

I am battling a cough and cold so please be patient. Thank You all, music*

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up music Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
      Member #164725
      March 12, 2015
      343 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Youtube has two documentaries on him - one 43 mins and the other 67 mins. Could this be a repeat of one of those?

Happy California
        United States
        Member #157856
        August 2, 2014
        1522 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Redd55, It is possible but this show is "Snapped".  Thanks for the info. about Youtube videos about Abraham Lee Shakespeare.

Happy California
          United States
          Member #157856
          August 2, 2014
          1522 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up music Thumbs Up

dcf, You are always so polite by replying. I am more a San Francisco Giants fan. Baseball season is getting ready to start.

United States
            Member #164725
            March 12, 2015
            343 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Redd55, It is possible but this show is "Snapped".  Thanks for the info. about Youtube videos about Abraham Lee Shakespeare.

Most documentaries are recyled. They will sometimes update it and usually dub in a new host or narrator.  Wish I had gone into the crime documentary biz. Not expensive to produce and can be sold numerous times.  If I did, I wouldnt have to fantasize winning the lottery. LOL

Abraham never had a chance. He couldnt leave his environment and everyone took advantage of him. I'm not sure moving somewhere else would have changed much. At least there would be no Dee Dee. Should have taken the annuity and had some sort of guardian who gave him an allowance. 

Happy California
              United States
              Member #157856
              August 2, 2014
              1522 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Most documentaries are recyled. They will sometimes update it and usually dub in a new host or narrator.  Wish I had gone into the crime documentary biz. Not expensive to produce and can be sold numerous times.  If I did, I wouldnt have to fantasize winning the lottery. LOL

Abraham never had a chance. He couldnt leave his environment and everyone took advantage of him. I'm not sure moving somewhere else would have changed much. At least there would be no Dee Dee. Should have taken the annuity and had some sort of guardian who gave him an allowance. 

I agree with you on the annuity for him. I guess that the smart lottery winner spends some money on professionals. Be it a guardian, counselors, mental health care, lawyers, Certified Financial Planners, CPA, a publicist for publicity. 

Some winners are pushed into the 1% of society. The air is rare up there and you need help.

Red Eyes

United States
                Member #164725
                March 12, 2015
                343 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2016, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Because Abe appeared to be susceptible to female wiles and had no friends or family with his best interest at heart, I think anything a professional would advise him would have been ignored. 

Happy California
                  United States
                  Member #157856
                  August 2, 2014
                  1522 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2016, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Because Abe appeared to be susceptible to female wiles and had no friends or family with his best interest at heart, I think anything a professional would advise him would have been ignored. 

Greg Smith, his barber and employer before he won could have been his friend. Greg definitely was a good friend after Abe was murdered.

I agree that the fairer sex, women, do know how to manipulate men. I am a man. 

Ignoring advice leads to problems.Scared

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                    Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4109 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2016, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Personally: Nothing to see, nothing to discuss imho. It was a tragic event & not worth getting into seeing that this poor man was buried under a slab of concrete like some dead dog. A couple of years ago, there was this idiot who visited the forum telling us that he was going to use the flight number of that missing Malaysian plane/ the number of passengers to use in his lottery playslip. He got an ear full- haven't seen him since. Some things need to be left alone.This of course is just my opinion... but there.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                      Green Bay
                      United States
                      Member #169391
                      October 15, 2015
                      1248 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2016, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Way too many leaches and evil people out there.  I see no one in California or Florida claimed their part of that huge powerball prize yet.  Smart.

Never give up.  Banana

Happy California
                        United States
                        Member #157856
                        August 2, 2014
                        1522 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2016, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Way too many leaches and evil people out there.  I see no one in California or Florida claimed their part of that huge powerball prize yet.  Smart.

David Kaltsmidt, 55, and Maureen Smith 70,  Lottery Post .com/news/300063   Includes video report.

Florida couple claims share of historic $1.6b

The California winner has not claimed the prize. I think that this is a good example to follow. They could be getting all their ducks in a row. Lawyers, CFP's, CPA's, Insurance agents, and more.

Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #82391
                          November 12, 2009
                          6290 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

dcf, You are always so polite by replying. I am more a San Francisco Giants fan. Baseball season is getting ready to start.

Aww.. thanks music  Wink Detroit Tigers fan here  Boxing

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #82391
                            November 12, 2009
                            6290 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Where you been the Florida winners claimed their prize last week. Big Grin

I Love Pink & Green 1908

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                              Green Bay
                              United States
                              Member #169391
                              October 15, 2015
                              1248 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2016, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

David Kaltsmidt, 55, and Maureen Smith 70,  Lottery Post .com/news/300063   Includes video report.

Florida couple claims share of historic $1.6b

The California winner has not claimed the prize. I think that this is a good example to follow. They could be getting all their ducks in a row. Lawyers, CFP's, CPA's, Insurance agents, and more.

Thanks for the info music.  Looks like an older couple.  Good for them.

Never give up.  Banana