Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Abraham Shakespeare

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 11 months ago by chopperman8238.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
Idaho
United States
Member #94283
July 17, 2010
2284 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Personally: Nothing to see, nothing to discuss imho. It was a tragic event & not worth getting into seeing that this poor man was buried under a slab of concrete like some dead dog. A couple of years ago, there was this idiot who visited the forum telling us that he was going to use the flight number of that missing Malaysian plane/ the number of passengers to use in his lottery playslip. He got an ear full- haven't seen him since. Some things need to be left alone.This of course is just my opinion... but there.

Those who forget history are bound to repeat it.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
    Happy California
    United States
    Member #157856
    August 2, 2014
    1552 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2016, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

The show, "Snapped", gave us another perspective on how to look at this case. 

If Dee Dee Moore was so afraid of "Ronald" why did she not call the cops and the FBI?  She wanted to protect her son from Ronald the drug dealer. When your child is threatened with kidnapping you do not lie to protect the potential kidnappers.

The related videos are on You Tube as mentioned before by previous poster. The American Greed coverage can also be found on You tube.

Snapped spells Shakespear without an e as the last letter in his name. Abraham Lee Shakespear. RIP

Chi ha danari, trova cugini. (He who has money finds many cousins.) Italian proverb

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
      Texas Panhandle
      United States
      Member #136843
      December 20, 2012
      1409 Posts
      Posted: February 29, 2016, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I just finished watching one of the videos on YouTube.  They used way too many Shakespearean references, a little too cutesy to suit me.

Moore certainly was a real piece of "work". -ahem-  I think Shakespeare's barber friend was lucky to not get charged with fraud and think his working w/ the police was the only thing that kept him from it.   The piece also mentioned that Shakespeare's estate had recovered a million in cash and property and were seeking to have loans he had made to be paid back.   I'd like to see just how much the moochers got off him and how much Moore had managed to steal.  Surely there's more "out there" somewhere.

CALI
        Afghanistan
        Member #118735
        November 6, 2011
        134 Posts
        Posted: February 29, 2016, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

I live by 1 simple Rule...Never-Never-Never let a Bitch touch your RICE BOWL = $$$ Flow

It has served me well the last 35+ years. No kids, nice house, and a Ferrari paid in Cash.

As Joe Walsh said...Life's been good to me so far!!!

(HIT THE BIG ONE, OR BUY A SKI MASK)