Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just found 39 $30 1,000,000 for life tickets in New York. Could be the last tickets.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Maspethp
United States
Member #173277
February 24, 2016
5 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2016, 7:29 am - IP Logged

I have ticket 1-39 in the same book.   I'm interested in possibly selling them.  Message me if interested.

ozone park
    United States
    Member #57042
    December 15, 2007
    276 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2016, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

sent you a message did you get it ?????

Maspethp
      United States
      Member #173277
      February 24, 2016
      5 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2016, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

No.  I just sent you one.  Reply to me. Donafelo999. If your interested please hurry because I have someone ready to pull the trigger

California
        United States
        Member #172794
        February 4, 2016
        13 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2016, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

I follow your channel, why are you selling it ? Why not scratch them ? Do you think the odds are really bad ?

Maspethp
          United States
          Member #173277
          February 24, 2016
          5 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2016, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure what to do.  I'm keeping all options on the table.  But I can tell you this, these are the last of them and with 7 $50,000 prizes and a jackpot left I'm pretty excited.  I can tell you this the odds are deff a lot better with no other tickets out there.  It's funny to think I could have a $20,000,000 ticket in my possession.  So I'm still deciding.

Maspethp
            United States
            Member #173277
            February 24, 2016
            5 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2016, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I plan on sitting on them though for a little while and see what happens

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
              Jacksonville Florida
              United States
              Member #23018
              October 6, 2005
              966 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2016, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I plan on sitting on them though for a little while and see what happens

Any idea about how many are still out there across the state unscratched?

Although the probability that there is a big winner in your tickets is small, it sounds like the odds are a little better than normal if there are not a lot of tickets still in circulation.

If you decide not to sell them, what about a "1-A-Day" scratch marathon for 39 days?

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                1045 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2016, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

You wager so much daily on finding a jackpot. With how much you play the Lotto, it wont surprise me if you hit a big winner soon. Making 1.5x-2x profit on those $30 tickets doesn't seem all that worth it for someone like you hunting a jackpot. For your channel's sake, you scratching that $30 book might give you a better shot at finding a jackpot. 

Your channel is absolutely amazing by the way, and the community you've built is a testament to your leadership and cool personality.  As a Jordan fan, I still can't get over how you announce his name whenever you find his number.

ozone park
                  United States
                  Member #57042
                  December 15, 2007
                  276 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I have followed this game from the start. I would say with almost all certainty that the last of the top prize is not out there. I would wager to say it was destroyed in 2012 or sold and the person threw it out and did not realize it. As far as the 7 winners. You have to figure that someone but the 50 thousand ticket in Manhattan 2 weeks ago on 9 ave. And yes most fo the tickets have now been confiscated. That is a very sore subject for me because I am in the middle of a huge battle with Lottery about the whys of pulling tickets as fast and as furious as they did. Even telling retailers the game is over and they cannot sell the remainders and took them. The reasons were pathetic. 

With that said I will lay it out for you. 

winners 

10-3-2008-

6/15/2009

2/21/2011

MISSING 

10-21-2013

09-02-2014

There was a winner every 3.5 million tickets so the gap lies between feb 2011 and Oct 2013 which is 2 1/2 years which is not right for this game so in reality the ticket number would have to be 596-280-350 that is where the winning ticket was in. So unless your tickets are numbered in that manner than no it is not out there at all. I have become an expert on every aspect of this game and I know this for a fact. And although lottery is saying that they are watching out for us because the winning ticket is no longer out there I say unless they are willing to say that as facts they should not be pulling tickets off the shelves. They refuse to confirm the last winning ticket is not available and I understand that but let us buy them at our expense. They took that away from us that is not fair

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    23420 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2016, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I have ticket 1-39 in the same book.   I'm interested in possibly selling them.  Message me if interested.

What are you doing? 

I've read posts where people were mad because their state ... was it Florida, New York?? ...

pulled games before all the top prizes were claimed. They collected tickets from retailers, told

retailers the game was over, had them stop selling books....while there were top prizes out.

I don't know who you are but you're scalping. 39 tickets in a run of millions with who knows

how many were pulled should make you excited - to unload them. 

What ticket junkie in their right mind would have 39 of the last tickets and sell them at all?

You're dangling a rotten carrot hoping to catch a dumb azz...that's how I see it.

Please tell me I'm wrong so I can tell you you're full of sh*t.

If you are excited, scratch them. Like you said, with so many $50k prizes left.....yada, yada...

39 tickets at $30 each...$1,170?....it's peanuts to be out for that chance you were talking

about so why, scratcher like you with his own channel, do you want to sell them?

Goodness of your heart? lol Quitting? lol Use any pins lately? lol Or are you in the know

in some way you can manipulate the situation? 

What's the mark up on your sure thing?

Someone explain to me why there seems to be some interest in this scheme.

ozone park
                      United States
                      Member #57042
                      December 15, 2007
                      276 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2016, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I advised him the same thing to just scratch them himself because he may regret it later. But the odds are the odds and I really doubt anything good comes from that book just because I followed the numbers ot this game and I have it pretty much down pat. I posted my reasons why

new york
                        United States
                        Member #63828
                        August 9, 2008
                        192 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2016, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

What are you doing? 

I've read posts where people were mad because their state ... was it Florida, New York?? ...

pulled games before all the top prizes were claimed. They collected tickets from retailers, told

retailers the game was over, had them stop selling books....while there were top prizes out.

I don't know who you are but you're scalping. 39 tickets in a run of millions with who knows

how many were pulled should make you excited - to unload them. 

What ticket junkie in their right mind would have 39 of the last tickets and sell them at all?

You're dangling a rotten carrot hoping to catch a dumb azz...that's how I see it.

Please tell me I'm wrong so I can tell you you're full of sh*t.

If you are excited, scratch them. Like you said, with so many $50k prizes left.....yada, yada...

39 tickets at $30 each...$1,170?....it's peanuts to be out for that chance you were talking

about so why, scratcher like you with his own channel, do you want to sell them?

Goodness of your heart? lol Quitting? lol Use any pins lately? lol Or are you in the know

in some way you can manipulate the situation? 

What's the mark up on your sure thing?

Someone explain to me why there seems to be some interest in this scheme.

I'm inclined to agree but please note that the original poster just recently created an account and seems to be using a variation of the name of the person who has the YouTube channel.

Can someone please verify this?

ozone park
                          United States
                          Member #57042
                          December 15, 2007
                          276 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

yes it is him. For some reason his account was suspended. He is a nice guy and he  is not malicious. He seems to have good intentions and was just trying to see what the best way to unload the tickets. Listen he is just trying to make a buck. He has 39 tickets and that is verified. I think and said to him i would buy them just for the sake of buying them. But that in reality he should just scratch them himself because he may regret it and you cannot take it back. But it is him and he seems like a nice upfront guy

ozone park
                            United States
                            Member #57042
                            December 15, 2007
                            276 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

And if my numbers are correct all 6 tickets have come out in every 3.5 million tickets made. so that for me tell em that it was sold or destroyed. Unfortunately I just hate the fact NYS lottery is pulling the tickets like they are hiding something. I asked before and I ask again I need to retain a lawyer that is willing to go against NYS Lottery. I am paying I am not asking for free.

new york
                              United States
                              Member #63828
                              August 9, 2008
                              192 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

yes it is him. For some reason his account was suspended. He is a nice guy and he  is not malicious. He seems to have good intentions and was just trying to see what the best way to unload the tickets. Listen he is just trying to make a buck. He has 39 tickets and that is verified. I think and said to him i would buy them just for the sake of buying them. But that in reality he should just scratch them himself because he may regret it and you cannot take it back. But it is him and he seems like a nice upfront guy

Ok thanks for the update. Just thought it was strange as I'd seen donafello's posts for months and all of a sudden a new user appeared just yesterday!

And yes, he seems to be a nice guy with a great channel.