Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just found 39 $30 1,000,000 for life tickets in New York. Could be the last tickets.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
new york
United States
Member #63828
August 9, 2008
175 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

And if my numbers are correct all 6 tickets have come out in every 3.5 million tickets made. so that for me tell em that it was sold or destroyed. Unfortunately I just hate the fact NYS lottery is pulling the tickets like they are hiding something. I asked before and I ask again I need to retain a lawyer that is willing to go against NYS Lottery. I am paying I am not asking for free.

I hear you and good luck with this. As you already know it's not going to be easy.

Having solid evidence may make it easier to retain a lawyer and take the case to court.

I wish you well on this and only wish that I could offer more positive advice. Good luck rg!!

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Bronx, NY
    United States
    Member #164554
    March 6, 2015
    786 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2016, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I have ticket 1-39 in the same book.   I'm interested in possibly selling them.  Message me if interested.

hey was up Family lmao donafello I am a subscriber at your YouTube channel I enjoy it as I love gambling I am going to make it on your list pretty soon. That's cool that you are on LP anyways take care.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2016, 8:15 am - IP Logged

I have ticket 1-39 in the same book.   I'm interested in possibly selling them.  Message me if interested.

This thread is locked because this person is proposing to do something illegal:  privately selling lottery tickets.  Donafello999, I hope you realize your offer and conducting this business may put you in legal trouble.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!