Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CASTING - ALL3media - Casting Lottery Winners who want to become investors

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Brynja.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
541 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2016, 4:33 am - IP Logged

reverse search 424-732-6750 and it will turn up nothing. What kind of company's phone # will be hidden from Google?

The Shady Bunch,
The Shady Bunch,
That's the way we became the Shady Bunch.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #165541
    April 12, 2015
    541 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2016, 4:39 am - IP Logged

We are All3media America, one of the largest reality show production companies in the world. We have produced shows on just about every television network E!, MSNBC, MTV, VH1, Discovery, Nat Geo, Bravo, and many more.

We are creating a new investors show like Shark Tank, but with lottery (Powerball and Mega Millions) winners as the sharks. The goal is to find investors that want to invest in people who were just like them. From small businesses to a great idea, we think lottery winners could connect with real life people and are casting now. The goal is to make differences in people's lives and to make lottery winners more money through smart investments.

If you are or know anyone who has won the lottery, please have them contact us  at 424-732-6750 

Mark Cuban looks like a dork in the movie "Entourage"

Albeit a confident dork.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2016, 11:25 am - IP Logged

We are All3media America, one of the largest reality show production companies in the world. We have produced shows on just about every television network E!, MSNBC, MTV, VH1, Discovery, Nat Geo, Bravo, and many more.

We are creating a new investors show like Shark Tank, but with lottery (Powerball and Mega Millions) winners as the sharks. The goal is to find investors that want to invest in people who were just like them. From small businesses to a great idea, we think lottery winners could connect with real life people and are casting now. The goal is to make differences in people's lives and to make lottery winners more money through smart investments.

If you are or know anyone who has won the lottery, please have them contact us  at 424-732-6750 

I'm surprised TODD didn't DELETE this thread as solicitation - SPAM !!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2016, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I'm surprised TODD didn't DELETE this thread as solicitation - SPAM !!

It's actually plausible but lottery winners don't have have connections with QVC or HSN. Most of those deals done on shark tank never happen so this wouldn't work.

Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #173322
          February 26, 2016
          2 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2016, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the responses. We're a real production company in Los Angeles. Just want to find amazing people who want the opportunity to invest in people with amazing stories and businesses they are passionate about. If you know of anyone or are a lotto winner interested, you can reach my office line at 424-732-6750.

Mel

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the responses. We're a real production company in Los Angeles. Just want to find amazing people who want the opportunity to invest in people with amazing stories and businesses they are passionate about. If you know of anyone or are a lotto winner interested, you can reach my office line at 424-732-6750.

Mel

Let me make sure I understand your request.  You claim to be a legitimate movie/TV production company, and you are looking for lottery winners to invest in your company [b/c you are presumably under-capitalized ], and you intend to produce TV shows similar to "How the Lottery Changed My Life", "Shark Tank" or some other type of "rags - to - riches" public interest stories.  Is this correct ???  Skeptical

"We have produced shows on just about every television network E!, MSNBC, MTV, VH1, Discovery, Nat Geo, Bravo, and many more."

Exactly what is on your production resume  ???  What TV shows have you produced and received credit for on these networks ??? 

If you have produced TV shows on these major networks, what happened to your revenue flow $$$ ???    Blue Thinking  Where is your own money ???  Why are you looking to take advantage of lottery winners ???  Why not try crowd funding instead ?? Skeptical

Do you think the LP Community is Stupid or something ???  Mad  Chair

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2517 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2016, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Like Manna from heaven.

Count me in. Strange timing because a lottery business partner I recently met, like last Sunday, has been telling over the phone for the last 3 days, with 5 hour conversations btw, trying to find an investor for his pick-3 lottery system. I'm doing the best to fill that position, but I don't have a large bankroll needed for this to skyrocket. It'll just have to take a little longer, unless we can convince someone with fat pockets. 

Shoot me a PM, and tomorrow I will notify him about this. He's going to hit the roof when I tell him. I'm so confident he will convince them to invest. The guy knows what he's talking about. There is no way I'd spend hours and hours on the phone with him unless he was legit. Been doing it for 8 years, and it shows. He is a member of LP, but mostly makes posts in the p-3 forums, so he may not see this thread.

Talk about timing. So when you find a group of winners who want invest, put my friend on the show.

Thumbs Up

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22891 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2016, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Mel

You wouldn't moonlight as a roofing or siding salesperson, would you?
                You know, the kind that try to convince you that you really need something
                from them and not the other way around?

Your proposition and opportunity of a lifetime isn't something anyone needs.
                I'm trying to think of who would be interested in more publicity Mel, and I just
                can't come up with any reason anyone would want to be on a TV game show?
                Mr and Mrs Anonymous suddenly become Mr & Mrs Down and Out then
                become subject matter for another horror show: How I lost my Money.
                Is that what you're peddling...seriously?

This is in fact, the most ridiculous scheme/scam I've seen in a little bit.

United States
                  Member #172378
                  January 22, 2016
                  56 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2016, 9:32 am - IP Logged

You wouldn't moonlight as a roofing or siding salesperson, would you?
                  You know, the kind that try to convince you that you really need something
                  from them and not the other way around?

Your proposition and opportunity of a lifetime isn't something anyone needs.
                  I'm trying to think of who would be interested in more publicity Mel, and I just
                  can't come up with any reason anyone would want to be on a TV game show?
                  Mr and Mrs Anonymous suddenly become Mr & Mrs Down and Out then
                  become subject matter for another horror show: How I lost my Money.
                  Is that what you're peddling...seriously?

This is in fact, the most ridiculous scheme/scam I've seen in a little bit.

has anyone from lottery post ever won a jackpot?