Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using the Cartesian plane in a lottery?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 8 months ago by roadster62.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2126 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2016, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2016, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

no

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11120 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2016, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Ola!  Dr San.

Give us some examples. 

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1707 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

You've got to consider giving up your Rocket Science career, and choose a path in life that leaves you more grounded !!!  LOL

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
          NJ
          United States
          Member #165922
          April 27, 2015
          3340 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Is this your annual conversation? Last year u2 had the exact same discussion which led to nothing. I can see a possibility in Fibonacci sequence, but not in Cartesian plane. Talk to u guys next year.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          1893 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2015, 6:36 am - IP LoggedFavorites

Using the Cartesian plane as trap
          For the next draw of a lottery?the snare, may have standards

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1353 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2015, 11:31 am - IP LoggedFavorites

Using the Cartesian plane as trap
          For the next draw of a lottery?the snare, may have standards

What do you mean here ??? You did not explain.

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2126 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2016, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has done, or is mounted in a matrix where has rows and columns that can cross
              It would be letters in columns and numbers in lines in order to find positional standards

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
              Texas
              United States
              Member #150797
              December 31, 2013
              815 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2016, 7:08 am - IP Logged

What would be your center point?  How do you imagine negative lottery numbers on the left-hand side of the plane? Maybe some kind of subtraction process? 

Seems like you have an idea.  Too bad you couldn't learn enough English to communicate it. 

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2126 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2016, 9:50 am - IP Logged

central point or reference is the last draw, with it (the last draw)
                  You can see the left or right and diagonal left and right of the reference point of the last draw, pieces of lines interacting within the matrix
                a
                B
                C
                D
                e ------------
                F
                G
                H
                I
                j

pick 3= 478

b4 g7 h8

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2126 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:50 am - IP Logged

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Cg33qYSJeqQ/Vji8dSRk3PI/AAAAAAAA6QQ/_r92JH6nZyE/s1600/SETI%2Brecebe%2Bprimeiro%2Bsinal%2BEstrangeiro%2BDe%2BEstrela%2BMisteriosa%2BKIC%2B8462852%2Bextraterrestrial.jpg

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2016, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

You can see the left or right and diagonal left and right of the reference point of the last draw, pieces of lines interacting within the matrix
                    a
                    B
                    C
                    D
                    e ------------
                    F
                    G
                    H
                    I
                    j

pick 3= 478

b4 g7 h8

I once mentioned this to you on one of your past threads. I think your idea of using Cartesian Plane concepts is an excellent one. I've used its concepts as well, and I've found them very helpful.

You may also consider that the "center" of the Whole Pick 3 in it's "perfect position" moves between 481 and 518, or 499 and 500  or is just 499.5. You can collectively think of these as the "center", and as the basic template of the Pick 3 at rest in its "original starting position". Yet as you brilliantly said, the last draw can be considered a "center" or more accurately, a "central reference point" as well. This is so, because the Pick 3 is always moving. Always Moving, always in flow, and in my humble opinion, it is one of the 3 most important aspects of the lottery. Your concepts and your system must reflect the principle of movement. Everything moves. If your ideas, method or system doesn't reflect some aspect of that, your predictions may often be out of tune with the harmony of the game or in not in time with the flow of the game.

Good luck to you!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2126 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2016, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello KOLA, in the case of pick 3 using the last pick 3 as center
                      We will try to find patterns to delete digits for the next draw
                      We can exclude this right of digonais and left, also the rows and columns, eliminating 4th 5 digits of 10 possible this very good, because lotteries are random, but the positions within a coordinated plan can give us positional standards, both to single digits or small groups.

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3928 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2016, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I once mentioned this to you on one of your past threads. I think your idea of using Cartesian Plane concepts is an excellent one. I've used its concepts as well, and I've found them very helpful.

You may also consider that the "center" of the Whole Pick 3 in it's "perfect position" moves between 481 and 518, or 499 and 500  or is just 499.5. You can collectively think of these as the "center", and as the basic template of the Pick 3 at rest in its "original starting position". Yet as you brilliantly said, the last draw can be considered a "center" or more accurately, a "central reference point" as well. This is so, because the Pick 3 is always moving. Always Moving, always in flow, and in my humble opinion, it is one of the 3 most important aspects of the lottery. Your concepts and your system must reflect the principle of movement. Everything moves. If your ideas, method or system doesn't reflect some aspect of that, your predictions may often be out of tune with the harmony of the game or in not in time with the flow of the game.

Good luck to you!

Well said, but philosophical approach(mostly concepts) does not resonate. Why? Most  subscribe to 'system' as a process 'edge in stone'. I can start a thread title ' using linear regression for prediction', and it will be shout down with negative comments if the approach is philosophical!. A good read of 'Super Crunchers' by IAN AYERS  is recommended (why forward -testing a concept is good for predictions in random plane).

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1528 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2016, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello KOLA, in the case of pick 3 using the last pick 3 as center
                          We will try to find patterns to delete digits for the next draw
                          We can exclude this right of digonais and left, also the rows and columns, eliminating 4th 5 digits of 10 possible this very good, because lotteries are random, but the positions within a coordinated plan can give us positional standards, both to single digits or small groups.

Hello dr san,

I don't agree that the lottery draws are random, but yes as you describe, I do agree that the Cartesian Plane or rather concepts derived from it, can serve as a positional standard.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11120 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2016, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

This is getting deep.  Up over,tan,sec,cos,sin it doesn't matter as long as you win. 

A squared+bsquared = c squared.the square root of c =answer.

I use it all the time.

Math is math.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                              Member #116344
                              September 8, 2011
                              3928 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2016, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

a
                              B
                              C
                              D
                              e ------------
                              F
                              G
                              H
                              I
                              j

pick 3= 478

b4 g7 h8

Consider the matrix 0123456789 as point, for that matter, any parameter as point in different times.