Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using the Cartesian plane in a lottery?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 10 months ago by roadster62.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1532 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2016, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Well said, but philosophical approach(mostly concepts) does not resonate. Why? Most  subscribe to 'system' as a process 'edge in stone'. I can start a thread title ' using linear regression for prediction', and it will be shout down with negative comments if the approach is philosophical!. A good read of 'Super Crunchers' by IAN AYERS  is recommended (why forward -testing a concept is good for predictions in random plane).

Thanks adobe78,

To a large degree, I agree with you. 

I will look into your book recommendation!

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2016, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello KOLA, in the case of pick 3 using the last pick 3 as center
    We will try to find patterns to delete digits for the next draw
    We can exclude this right of digonais and left, also the rows and columns, eliminating 4th 5 digits of 10 possible this very good, because lotteries are random, but the positions within a coordinated plan can give us positional standards, both to single digits or small groups.

If you believe the lottery is random, then you shouldn't believe that your system would help any.

You center your graph with the last pick 3. If the lottery is random, then the last pick 3 will have nothing at all to do with what the next pick 3 is.

If the lottery isn't random, then maybe you will find a way to crack the code.

United States
      Member #116344
      September 8, 2011
      3941 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2016, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks adobe78,

To a large degree, I agree with you. 

I will look into your book recommendation!

Chapter 46  with title ' Creating Your  Own Data with the Flip of a Coin' is very insightful'.

P3 and P4 has only one data : 0123456789, recreating this data by selected concept is the key

to most predictions.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2136 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello what I meant about random. It is when you want 100% for the next draw
        But when you want a standard 75% accuracy in at various played sweepstakes,
        Ai enters the Cartesian plane as a matrix is easier to see the evolution of digits. Yes, you'll have to play several sweepstakes to get the default, planilia in Cartesian, can show tracks and forecasts.

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2016, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello what I meant about random. It is when you want 100% for the next draw
          But when you want a standard 75% accuracy in at various played sweepstakes,
          Ai enters the Cartesian plane as a matrix is easier to see the evolution of digits. Yes, you'll have to play several sweepstakes to get the default, planilia in Cartesian, can show tracks and forecasts.

Not sure what you mean, where do the 100% and 75% come from and mean?

Every draw is either random, or, it is not.

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2136 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2016, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

The mean you can go mathematically up to 75% the rest is random
            Then you can go to some extent if the Cartesian, the other (25%) is random

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1532 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2016, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Chapter 46  with title ' Creating Your  Own Data with the Flip of a Coin' is very insightful'.

P3 and P4 has only one data : 0123456789, recreating this data by selected concept is the key

to most predictions.

Thanks for the tip adobe78,

Mr. Ayes is quite prolific. I just put the book on my short "must read" list.

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Madison, WI
                United States
                Member #172977
                February 11, 2016
                515 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

The mean you can go mathematically up to 75% the rest is random
                Then you can go to some extent if the Cartesian, the other (25%) is random

But isn't the lottery either random or not random? it is not 75% random or 25% random. It is either 100% random or 100% not random.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2687 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2016, 12:13 am - IP Logged

But isn't the lottery either random or not random? it is not 75% random or 25% random. It is either 100% random or 100% not random.

The Lottery will mostly be random, and about 15% Logic. But don't let that randomness intimidate you. It works in tight knit enclosures destined to create patterns due to the spacial limitations forcing it to repeat numbers. And this is where the ART comes to play.

Madison, WI
                    United States
                    Member #172977
                    February 11, 2016
                    515 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2016, 1:20 am - IP Logged

The Lottery will mostly be random, and about 15% Logic. But don't let that randomness intimidate you. It works in tight knit enclosures destined to create patterns due to the spacial limitations forcing it to repeat numbers. And this is where the ART comes to play.

Let me know when you find any evidence to support this.  If there are patterns then it is 0% random, if there are not it is 100% random.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #150797
                      December 31, 2013
                      822 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2016, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Isn't this essentially what people have been doing with all these 'squares' posted recently?  Can't they be viewed as a series of overlapping Cartesian planes?  The vertex of the plane is each individual digit in the winning combo, the Cartesian co-ordinates would be the location of the next winning digit.

For example:

8  9

Goseahawk's (BlackApple's?)Matrix

Draw 283 followed by 961 -- Winning combo lined up together centered on the digit 8.

Cartesian co-ordinates would be +1,+1  0,+1  -1,+1

Not sure what it means, but if you collected enough results you might see a pattern.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2136 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2016, 9:52 am - IP Logged

The problem is how to find the connection points in the constellation
                          Within the rows and columns in carteziano plan, find a base,
                          Or reference point the last draw, appear to be good,
                        Controlling the repetitions and delays across the rows and columns

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2016, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

POINT[x,y,z] in 3 dimensions. I wanted to do that one, but didn't develop it. The problem with 3d on 2d is the overlapping of lines. I had an idea to develop this but didn't. Eventually Excel does this in a blink. TIP! Another thought is that I finally might do something with a canvas.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2687 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2016, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Let me know when you find any evidence to support this.  If there are patterns then it is 0% random, if there are not it is 100% random.

Of course the lottery has patterns. In the case of pick-3, we can start with the basic elimination process and filter out combinations known NOT to show often because of patterns.

I'll bet you 20 bucks that a triple will NOT show in Florida today. I'll bet you another 20 bucks that the 815 will NOT show up gain in today's midday draw as 815 straight. I'll bet you another 20 bucks that 063 will NOT show in the eve for Florida tonight as 063 straight AGAIN.

Now of course, the more filters you apply, the risk is higher for eliminating a winning combo, so there has to be a balance. But please don't tell me there are no patterns, otherwise how the heck would I be so sure there will be no straight repeats from yesterday, the day before, or five days before? 

If that's NOT a pattern recognized by studying past results, then I don't know what it is. 

The balls don't have to know or care what the past results are. That claim has been made so often it's old. Even though the balls have no memory of what the past numbers were, they are still required to follow certain rules in a structured game like the p-3. Why do you think there are so many repeating pairs in a ten day or so span? Because there is only so much wiggle room for the balls 0-9 to go. DUH !

Madison, WI
                              United States
                              Member #172977
                              February 11, 2016
                              515 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2016, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Of course the lottery has patterns. In the case of pick-3, we can start with the basic elimination process and filter out combinations known NOT to show often because of patterns.

I'll bet you 20 bucks that a triple will NOT show in Florida today. I'll bet you another 20 bucks that the 815 will NOT show up gain in today's midday draw as 815 straight. I'll bet you another 20 bucks that 063 will NOT show in the eve for Florida tonight as 063 straight AGAIN.

Now of course, the more filters you apply, the risk is higher for eliminating a winning combo, so there has to be a balance. But please don't tell me there are no patterns, otherwise how the heck would I be so sure there will be no straight repeats from yesterday, the day before, or five days before? 

If that's NOT a pattern recognized by studying past results, then I don't know what it is. 

The balls don't have to know or care what the past results are. That claim has been made so often it's old. Even though the balls have no memory of what the past numbers were, they are still required to follow certain rules in a structured game like the p-3. Why do you think there are so many repeating pairs in a ten day or so span? Because there is only so much wiggle room for the balls 0-9 to go. DUH !

Those are just the odds, not a pattern. A pattern would allow you to predict the actual outcome, not that most of the time the draw will be singles.

Of course it would be a good bet for you to bet even ($20.00 v. $20.00) that a straight hit or a certain triple will not happen, that only has a 1 in 1000 chance of happening. You have given yourself a 99.9% chance of being right. It will be the same chance even if there was a triple the day before. Or even if you use the same numbers in the same order that drew the day before. The odds of one of the 10 triples showing? 1 in 100. So you would have a 99% chance of being right. Again, its simple odds not a pattern. A pattern would actually help you determine when the triple will show so you can capitalize on it. Now, if you wanted to make it a fair bet for the any triple bet, then I would put up $20 and you would put up $2,000. For a specific straight play to be a fair bet, I would put up $20 and you would put up $20,000. You might hesitate before taking your chances on those.

As far as repeating pairs. We've been through this in one of the mathematics threads in the past month or so. Again, over time the odds will give that you will have repeating pairs at a certain rate. The actual rate depends on how many digits you are calling for to repeat and if you are calling for them to repeat in the same position. Now if you saw that over a long enough period of time they repeat more often than the odds would suggest they should, then you may have a pattern. The pattern would help you predict when and which digits would repeat so you could actually gain an advantage.