Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

21 Club system

Topic closed. 103 replies. Last post 8 months ago by Blackapple.

Page 7 of 7
55
PrintE-mailLink
Avatar

United States
Member #42083
June 27, 2006
488 Posts
Offline
Posted: March 25, 2016, 8:47 am - IP Logged
Posted: March 23, 2016, 2:16 pm - IP Logged
 Digit 3,6 or 5 falls today in Florida 
 Evening draw........Fact
________________________________
Wed, Mar 23, 20167-2-0
Tue, Mar 22, 20162-2-02-0-9
Mon, Mar 21, 20169-5-48-4-7
Digits out 1-3-6
 
Thu, Mar 24, 20166-1-3

I Agree!Bash Numbers do the talking...........

    lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: March 25, 2016, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

    I Agree!Bash Numbers do the talking...........

    You got that right!!  No 20 paragraph statement with:  I think this,I think that.  This percentage of 100 draws.....

    The only percentage in the lotto is 100%, either you win or lose.

     

    I Agree!

    How about them cowboys!

     

     

    US Flag

      Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60727 Posts
      Online
      Posted: March 29, 2016, 2:56 pm - IP Logged
       
       Sedertree said:

      Anyway, knowing that SSS=21.6% probability and TTT=6.4% probability you can eliminate 280 numbers right off the batThat still leaves you a 72% probability that the next winning number will be contained in the SST-STS-TSS or TTS-TST-STT Filters.  The overall probability that an assorted number will hit on any given day is 73% which is pretty close to the probability stated above.

      You would think, that with 720 numbers in the two sets of filters, you would be looking at a 36% percent probability of either/or being the filter set to use.  Not so, the SST-STS-TSS Filters have a 43.2% overall probability to win (432 Numbers) and the TTS-TST-STT Filters have a 28.8% overall probability (288 Numbers).  With that being said, look at the total probability for SSS+TTT.  Almost a 50/50 shot (280 Numbers) between the two.  Do you understand the logic used here?

       

      So in short, I start out by eliminating the SSS and TTT Numbers then refine the selection from there

        Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
        Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        60727 Posts
        Online
        Posted: March 29, 2016, 3:04 pm - IP Logged
        These combos had not hit in Illinois in the last 46 draws
         
         
        012 015 017 018 024 025 026 027 028 029 034 035 036 038 045 046 047 048 049 056 057 068 069 078 079 089 123 124 125 126 128 129 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 146 148 156 157 158 159 167 168 169 178 179 235 236 239 246 247 248 249 256 258 259 267 269 278 279 289 345 346 348 356 357 358 367 368 378 379 389 457 458 459 467 469 479 567 569 579 589 678 789 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 011 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 022 122 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 033 133 233 334 335 338 044 144 244 445 446 447 448 449 055 155 255 355 455 556 557 558 559 066 166 266 366 466 566 667 668 669 177 277 377 477 577 677 778 779 088 188 288 388 488 588 688 788 889 099 199 299 399 499 799 899
        ______________________________________________________________________
        Short sum 0,5,2,7  combos had not hit in Illinois in the last 46 draws
        028 046 136 145 235 389 479 569 118 226 334 244 055 668 677 488 299
        048 057 129 138 156 246 345 589 002 011 228 255 066 778 688 499
        069 078 159 168 249 258 267 348 357 005 113 122 447 366 177 889 799
        025 034 089 124 179 269 278 368 458 467 007 115 223 133 449 557 566 377 188
        _________________________________________________________________________________________
          Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
          NJ
          United States
          Member #165922
          April 27, 2015
          3337 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: March 29, 2016, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

          PA midday 366.  Hurray!

          Sum Last Digit:

           0     21    9.7%     019 028 037 046 055 127 136 145 118 235 226 244 299 389 334 479 488 569 578 668 677
            2     21    9.7%     039 048 057 002 011 066 129 138 147 156 237 246 228 255 345 336 499 589 679 688 778
            5     21    9.7%     014 023 069 078 005 159 168 113 122 177 249 258 267 348 357 339 366 456 447 799 889
            7     21    9.7%     016 025 034 089 007 124 179 115 133 188 269 278 223 359 368 377 458 467 449 557 566

          There are  21 of my favorite short sums watch them

            Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
            Wyncote,Pa
            United States
            Member #3206
            January 3, 2004
            60727 Posts
            Online
            Posted: March 29, 2016, 3:13 pm - IP Logged
            Short sum 0,5,2,7  combos had not hit in Illinois in the last 46 draws
             SSS=21.6% probability and TTT=6.4% probability elimination
             
             
            028 046 136 145 389 479 569  055 668  488 299
            048 057 129 138 156 589 002  228  066 778 688 499
            069 078 159 168 249 258 348 005 113 122  177  799
            025 034 124 179 269 278 368 458  007 115 133 449 
            _________________________________________________________________________________________
              Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
              Wyncote,Pa
              United States
              Member #3206
              January 3, 2004
              60727 Posts
              Online
              Posted: March 29, 2016, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

              0-1-8-9 

              Of these, there are only 216 numbers that DO NOT contain at least one of these Trough Digits. That computes to a lowly 21.6% probability. Which means that there is an overall 78.4% probability that the next winning number will contain at least one of these. Even common sense can see which probability is better      SEDERTREE

              ***************************

              ********************************************************************

                Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                60727 Posts
                Online
                Posted: March 29, 2016, 3:21 pm - IP Logged
                Short sum 0,5,2,7  combos had not hit in Illinois in the last 46 draws
                 SSS=21.6% probability and TTT=6.4% probability  elimination
                The SST-STS-TSS Filters have a 43.2% overall probability to win 
                 and the TTS-TST-STT Filters have a 28.8% overall probability
                 
                 
                046 136 145 479 569  055 668 
                057 156 589 228  066 778 
                249 258 348 122  177 
                025 034  124 269 278 368 458  133 449 
                  Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                  Wyncote,Pa
                  United States
                  Member #3206
                  January 3, 2004
                  60727 Posts
                  Online
                  Posted: March 29, 2016, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

                  Another reduction is all odd & all even elimination

                  136 145 479 569  055 
                  057 156 589 778 
                  249 258 348 122   
                  025 034  124 269 278 368 458 449 
                  ____________________
                  Obvious reduction ..one or two digits seen most...Digit 4 & 5
                  145 479 569  055 
                  057 156 589 
                  249 258 348   
                  025 034 124 458 449 
                  Tue, Mar 29, 20164-3-0
                    Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                    Wyncote,Pa
                    United States
                    Member #3206
                    January 3, 2004
                    60727 Posts
                    Online
                    Posted: March 29, 2016, 10:50 pm - IP Logged
                    Posted: Today, 3:21 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites
                    Short sum 0,5,2,7  combos had not hit in Illinois in the last 46 draws
                     SSS=21.6% probability and TTT=6.4% probability  elimination
                    The SST-STS-TSS Filters have a 43.2% overall probability to win 
                     and the TTS-TST-STT Filters have a 28.8% overall probability
                     
                     
                    046 136 145 479 569  055 668 
                    057 156 589 228  066 778 
                    249 258 348 122  177 
                    025 034  124 269 278 368 458  133 449 
                    Tue, Mar 29, 2016    4-3-0   6-4-0
                    ****************************************************
                    Another filter for the above
                    ___________________________________________________
                    145 479 569  055 
                    057 156 589 228   778 
                    249 258  122 177 
                    025 124 269 278 458   
                      Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                      Wyncote,Pa
                      United States
                      Member #3206
                      January 3, 2004
                      60727 Posts
                      Online
                      Posted: March 30, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged
                        Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                        Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        60727 Posts
                        Online
                        Posted: March 30, 2016, 2:23 pm - IP Logged
                          Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                          Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          60727 Posts
                          Online
                          Posted: March 30, 2016, 2:28 pm - IP Logged
                          Posted: Yesterday, 1:57 pm - IP Logged 
                          These combos had not hit in Illinois in the last 46 draws
                           
                           
                          012 015 017 018 024 025 026 027 028 029 034 035 036 038 045 046 047 048 049 056 057 068 069 078 079 089 123 124 125 126 128 129 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 146 148 156 157 158 159 167 168 169 178 179 235 236 239 246 247 248 249 256 258 259 267 269 278 279 289 345 346 348 356 357 358 367 368 378 379 389 457 458 459 467 469 479 567 569 579 589 678 789 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 011 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 022 122 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 033 133 233 334 335 338 044 144 244 445 446 447 448 449 055 155 255 355 455 556 557 558 559 066 166 266 366 466 566 667 668 669 177 277 377 477 577 677 778 779 088 188 288 388 488 588 688 788 889 099 199 299 399 499 799 899
                          **************************************************************
                          ***********************************************************
                          ******************************************************
                          *****************************************
                          ******************************
                          Short sum 0,5,2,7  combos had not hit in Illinois in the last 46 draws
                           SSS=21.6% probability and TTT=6.4% probability  eliminated
                           
                           
                          028 046 136 145 389 479 569  055 668  488 299
                          048 057 129 138 156 589 002  228  066 778 688 499
                          069 078 159 168 249 258 348 005 113 122  177  799
                          025 034 124 179 269 278 368 458  007 115 133 449
                          *****************************************
                          ***************************** 
                          In Line with
                          Wed, Mar 30, 2016  9-1-5
                          Tue, Mar 29, 2016  4-3-0  6-4-0
                            Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                            Wyncote,Pa
                            United States
                            Member #3206
                            January 3, 2004
                            60727 Posts
                            Online
                            Posted: March 30, 2016, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

                            Sum Last Digit:

                             0     21    9.7%     019 028 037 046 055 127 136 145 118 235 226 244 299 389 334 479 488 569 578 668 677
                             2     21    9.7%     039 048 057 002 011 066 129 138 147 156 237 246 228 255 345 336 499 589 679 688 778
                             5     21    9.7%     014 023 069 078 005 159 168 113 122 177 249 258 267 348 357 339 366 456 447 799 889
                             7     21    9.7%     016 025 034 089 007 124 179 115 133 188 269 278 223 359 368 377 458 467 449 557 566

                            Bona fide trigger:

                            20 unhit combos of any Short sum 0

                            20 unhit combos of any Short sum 5

                            20 unhit combos of any Short sum 2

                            20 unhit combos of any Short sum 7

                            of the last 46 draws