Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Interesting to see the 143 PRIME NUMBERS "Inspected"

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Edibs3.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2016, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

NJ 03/21 Evening Draw=067 Str8! Thumbs Up

He was saying midday... am I missing something?

Edibs3's avatar - not found.png
    Saint Martinville
    United States
    Member #155819
    May 30, 2014
    283 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2016, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

He was saying midday... am I missing something?

Evening digit 6 was out skipping 27 days in a row. Not as large as the coming midday example, but the SAME SAME process never the less.

It's all about the processes. 

Digit 6 eve was also missing in all positions at the same time tonight as well. Get it?

The demo process is the point here. Guess what else sparky? The last time a 168 list prime hit was more than the expected 5.95 math average or NJ's eve's actual daily average. The last time was last week with 751. That's 7 draws ago to you.

Again, this is without the using or ranking any of the other standard filters. No other coordination what ever.

By the way Wisconsin. Have you finished your homework ass-signment yet? No, better get busy. You are a babe in the lottery woods and have many things and miles to go. At least try to work at producing something. You are a lot more obvious around the forum than you realize.

Believe me when I tell you several members here can't wait for you to produce an original thought or work ......of your own.

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2016, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Evening digit 6 was out skipping 27 days in a row. Not as large as the coming midday example, but the SAME SAME process never the less.

It's all about the processes. 

Digit 6 eve was also missing in all positions at the same time tonight as well. Get it?

The demo process is the point here. Guess what else sparky? The last time a 168 list prime hit was more than the expected 5.95 math average or NJ's eve's actual daily average. The last time was last week with 751. That's 7 draws ago to you.

Again, this is without the using or ranking any of the other standard filters. No other coordination what ever.

By the way Wisconsin. Have you finished your homework ass-signment yet? No, better get busy. You are a babe in the lottery woods and have many things and miles to go. At least try to work at producing something. You are a lot more obvious around the forum than you realize.

Believe me when I tell you several members here can't wait for you to produce an original thought or work ......of your own.

Yes I get it. I can make up a system. Predict what to play, where, and when. Then, when that number hits some other time, or some other place, or maybe just one number off, I can claim my system works.

Saint Martinville
        United States
        Member #155819
        May 30, 2014
        283 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2016, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin, no you have not. Not of your own making. Nothing original or nothing engaging. You better make it interesting while you attempt to put it together. Do it live and in open forum too. Step by Step. While we circle around from above waiting. Waiting for you to pause. So we can help you in kind.

Don't even attempt to bore us with any childish generic All States crap either.     

Go for it ! Begin now.

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin, no you have not. Not of your own making. Nothing original or nothing engaging. You better make it interesting while you attempt to put it together. Do it live and in open forum too. Step by Step. While we circle around from above waiting. Waiting for you to pause. So we can help you in kind.

Don't even attempt to bore us with any childish generic All States crap either.     

Go for it ! Begin now.

Here's the Magic Miracle Line:

Fact-The digits from the next draw wherever you are will be in this magic miracle line somewhere. Sometimes double or even triple. Maybe even in order. Win big. Easy Money.

Back test it in your state, it works!

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Here's the Magic Miracle Line:

Fact-The digits from the next draw wherever you are will be in this magic miracle line somewhere. Sometimes double or even triple. Maybe even in order. Win big. Easy Money.

Back test it in your state, it works!

You can try it this way too:

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

You can try it this way too:

Or Pyramid:

4 6

8  9  1 

3 2 7 0 5

Saint Martinville
                United States
                Member #155819
                May 30, 2014
                283 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

We are finished with your flaccid insights and smug attitude Wisconsin. Trying to clown your way out of here is easy and childishly obvious.

Go up on Systems Forum and produce something real of your own for start.

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

We are finished with your flaccid insights and smug attitude Wisconsin. Trying to clown your way out of here is easy and childishly obvious.

Go up on Systems Forum and produce something real of your own for start.

Geez... thought I might get an "Awesome!" or a thumbs up or something at least.

Saint Martinville
                    United States
                    Member #155819
                    May 30, 2014
                    283 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin, Evidently, a long time ago, someone else already gave you an Awesome thumb up your (snip)!  Unfortunately, for us you liked it. 

Please leave my post and stop the machine gun trolling on other people's work.

Madison, WI
                      United States
                      Member #172977
                      February 11, 2016
                      515 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin, Evidently, a long time ago, someone else already gave you an Awesome thumb up your (snip)!  Unfortunately, for us you liked it. 

Please leave my post and stop the machine gun trolling on other people's work.

Public forum but ok

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23273 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2016, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Geez... thought I might get an "Awesome!" or a thumbs up or something at least.

Wisconsin3054, if you are not receiving praise it may be because you are hijacking someone's thread here.  That means you are attempting to change the subject of this thread by posting about something unrelated.  That is against the rules on ANY forum, not just Lottery Post.

If you have something to add that pertains to the subject of this thread, then you are welcome to post it. 

If you have something unrelated to post, please post it in a NEW thread by clicking the New Topic button.

Thanks.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Madison, WI
                          United States
                          Member #172977
                          February 11, 2016
                          515 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2016, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Wisconsin3054, if you are not receiving praise it may be because you are hijacking someone's thread here.  That means you are attempting to change the subject of this thread by posting about something unrelated.  That is against the rules on ANY forum, not just Lottery Post.

If you have something to add that pertains to the subject of this thread, then you are welcome to post it. 

If you have something unrelated to post, please post it in a NEW thread by clicking the New Topic button.

Thanks.

Thank you Todd. Understood.  If you look back at this thread I was directly responding to the request of the OP.

But glad to know I am allowed to comment on the topic of the thread. I will continue to do so but will restrain myself from responding to personal attacks.

Saint Martinville
                            United States
                            Member #155819
                            May 30, 2014
                            283 Posts
                            Posted: March 22, 2016, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey Stack47 while rolling around some ideas on one of these approaches saw something that may interest you.

Kentucky Midday has been averaging a hit of around 4.58 draws. Expected Math average hit rated is 5.95 for the 168 group

In the last 31 draws Mid KY has had an expected 5 hits. The longest gap during was 7 draws.

Mid has just had their 7th skip as of today with the 086 draw. The last prime was 421 eight draws back.

Check me.

Because the last 6 prime hits all started with a low digit 0,1,2,3,4, the nexxt prime should start with the other half getting down to 73.

Now we have cut our tickets in half. Going to also predict a LOW LDR sum. 

or,..you could just go for it and cross ref with that missing  fiirst position digit 8 skipping 54 draws.

That's only 15 potentials that way. Heck do em' all including the 9's.  Don't even use the sum filters. It is a straight hit pay day after all. 

Ky midday hit as 957 

First digit was a HIGH digit 9 as expected. 

We did get our LOW LDR as expected ssum 1. 

The over due prime did not hit today and is still skipping 8 draws. Hurts our other filters a little for Wed. Will look for others that might fit.

felt like a pretty good hunt using these primes. Maybe get one on the way out. Wednesday. 

Saint Martinville
                              United States
                              Member #155819
                              May 30, 2014
                              283 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2016, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Another option for now could be:

Stack that missing all position digit 2 is only 7 draws out as of now but

If both the missing digit and the anticipated prime show up at the same time we have the STRAIGHT plays to hit that way.

Using just the primes with digit 2 only. Nice part of playing straight.

023 029 127 211 223 227 229 233 239 241

251 257 263 269 271 277 281 283 293 421 521 523 727 821 823 827 829 929 

Perhaps a combination of the first filter with some of the Digit 2 fellas for Wed.midday. Worth a shot. Look em' over. 

Using just the primes with digit 2 only. Nice part of playing straight.

023 029 127 211 223 227 229 233 239 241

251 257 263 269 271 277 281 283 293 421 521 523 727 821 823 827 829 929