Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Todd's Story RE: Lottery Post

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 9 months ago by SilverLion.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1744 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Just Curious ....

There is No "About Us" section on Lottery Post.

Todd, what is the story behind how Lottery Post came to be created ???  Did you major in IT Technology in college, enjoy playing the lottery yourself, and decided to become an Entrepreneur and create Lottery Post [a lot of IT Tech Genius/Nerds do this - Steve Jobs] ??

Did you minor in Journalism in college ??  Which would explain the Lottery News Forum that you always research and write about yourself.  Do you have a backup staff of people working with you ???  You can't be doing all of this work by yourself.  Who else should be acknowledged for their dedication and brilliance ?? 

What is the story behind how Lottery Post came to be created and is maintained ???  Type

There are really no words to express our profound appreciation for your IT Technology brilliance, passion, commitment and dedication to providing this lottery information service to the public !!!   Thank youSoooooooooooo Much !!!  Please, Keep Up the EXCELLENT WORK !!! BLESS YOU and YOUR STAFF !!!  Blue Angel

Todd, your own personal Biography should be added to Wikipedia, so that the world will know and always remember who you are, b/c in "our" opinion [LP Community], Lottery Post is an incredibly important and beneficial public information service, pertaining to the game of lottery [Most states have a lottery now, and this is an important source of state revenue] !!!  Yes Nod  Thumbs Up  History should remember who you are, Todd !!!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20246 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2016, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

@ Destinycreation;      Very well said.  I'm sure when Todd has the time he will respond...

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2687 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2016, 12:58 pm - IP Logged
        music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
        Happy California
        United States
        Member #157856
        August 2, 2014
        1549 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2016, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I plan to include Todd Northrop in my written statement when I win big. I will mention PB & MM. That these sites are free worldwide. I will reveal my handle music*. I will run the statement by Todd before cashing in.

This site is unique. US Flag

Chi ha danari, trova cugini. (He who has money finds many cousins.) Italian proverb

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51178 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2016, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Have you Visited this Page? https://www.lotterypost.com/about.aspx

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1744 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2016, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty just sent me a link to Todd's author Bio on Amazon.  I don't know if I'm allowed to post that Amazon link relative to Todd, or not.  However, anyone who might be interested in reading Todd's Bio on Amazon, can go there and click on Todd's name under his books [Lottery Results Almanac], and read about Todd's professional life, other than Lottery Post.

Thank you for the link, Thrifty.

I still want a response from Todd, relative to the creation of  Lottery Post !!!

Maybe Todd omitted the "About Us" section, for privacy reasons, which I suppose would make sense in this day and age of "expect the unexpected" - don't put too much information out about yourself or your life story on the InternetNo No

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3114 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2016, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

You can't toot your own horn on Wikipedia, if you try it is removed.  Takes a third party to do a page on you.

BobP

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1744 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2016, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

You can't toot your own horn on Wikipedia, if you try it is removed.  Takes a third party to do a page on you.

BobP

I wasn't suggesting that Todd "toot his own horn" on Wikipedia.  I don't know how Wikipedia chooses what information to include in its database, but I know Todd cannot summit his own Bio for Lottery Post. Duh !! 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23349 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty just sent me a link to Todd's author Bio on Amazon.  I don't know if I'm allowed to post that Amazon link relative to Todd, or not.  However, anyone who might be interested in reading Todd's Bio on Amazon, can go there and click on Todd's name under his books [Lottery Results Almanac], and read about Todd's professional life, other than Lottery Post.

Thank you for the link, Thrifty.

I still want a response from Todd, relative to the creation of  Lottery Post !!!

Maybe Todd omitted the "About Us" section, for privacy reasons, which I suppose would make sense in this day and age of "expect the unexpected" - don't put too much information out about yourself or your life story on the InternetNo No

My Amazon page is public, so feel free to post if you like.

Lottery Post does have an About Us page: https://www.lotterypost.com/about.aspx (look in the Resources menu).

You might also find this post interesting: http://blogs.lotterypost.com/todd/2007/5/the-history-of-lottery-posts-home-page.htm

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
                    NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #90535
                    April 29, 2010
                    12118 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2016, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

My Amazon page is public, so feel free to post if you like.

Lottery Post does have an About Us page: https://www.lotterypost.com/about.aspx (look in the Resources menu).

You might also find this post interesting: http://blogs.lotterypost.com/todd/2007/5/the-history-of-lottery-posts-home-page.htm

Todd Northrop is a Tech Genius like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Larry Ellison.

"Todd Northrop is the founder and developer of Lottery Post (www.lotterypost.com), which has grown over the years to become the world's largest online community of lottery players, as well as one of the top Internet destinations for those seeking lottery results. Todd launched Lottery Post in 2000, along with another lottery-related Web site, USA Mega (www.usamega.com). Together, the Web sites form a one-two punch of what typical lottery players seek on the Internet. Todd is a technology consultant by trade, holding Director and Senior Management roles at several major consulting firms over his 20+ year career. In addition to development work, he is a writer, speaker/presenter, and entrepreneur. He now runs his own company, Speednet Group, performing consulting work for Microsoft .NET technologies, software application development, Internet Web hosting, and providing lottery and other data feeds for publishers and Web sites. Todd also continues to develop and operate Lottery Post."http://www.amazon.com/Todd-Northrop/e/B003BQQ9Q4

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

The Windy City
                      United States
                      Member #171690
                      January 10, 2016
                      62 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2016, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all you do Todd.   Although I am a newer member here, I have been looking up my losers for years on usamega.com.

- Wanna win at least a couple commas

United States
                        Member #172415
                        January 23, 2016
                        3795 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

How much is Todd net worth just curious :D

tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
                          The Great Smoky Mountains
                          United States
                          Member #59921
                          March 31, 2008
                          266 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2016, 12:18 am - IP Logged

What a good looking guy Todd is.

I Agree!*** You Can't Win, If You Don't Enter***

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5145 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2016, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Dance  DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?  Dance

IN the old days before Lottery Post (ODBLP) Psyko felt dirty, had low self esteem and did not enjoy playing the

lottery. Back in my day 2004 when pot was illegal, cross dressing was against the law, handicap restrooms was 

really big thing trend and people actually though  you were trash if you played the numbers,,,,,friend now those

were the "good ole days".

Then as sure as spring, springs each year and flowers bloom again, yes,,,,,it was in May of 2004 that Psyko just

happened upon the post, not any post mind you, yes,,,,,,can you guess,,,,,it was the Lottery Post on big WWW!

Thank you Todd Northrop for making that day available to Psyko & the worlds millions of lottery players that use

the Lottery Post on a daily basis.

Please note first thing Psyko plan to do when hits the big won is to git your pitcher Todd Northrop on the cover

of the Rolling Stone magazine & the second thing to git your pitcher Todd Northrop on the One Hundred $ Bill !

Dance  HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIGHT?  Dance

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5978 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2016, 9:38 am - IP Logged

How much is Todd net worth just curious :D

I have no idea, how much he is worth and don't care. Whatever he is worth, he deserves it, he earn every dollar. I gladly pay my membership.