Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can some kind soul please kindly this System for me ? Thank You Very Much !

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Honolulu
United States
Member #173253
February 23, 2016
46 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2016, 2:52 am - IP Logged

This is Lakerben's system.

I have looked through it over and over again for the past 1 week and is still lost on the calculations of the numbers ... 

==============================================================================================

The Below is Lakerben's own description of this system :

This is something I've been using so I applied it to ttt.  Two hits yesterday and today.  I'm using the mirror first clockwise from the bottom.  Then I take the distance to 10 from the number . I work clockwise around the ttt. Example 890 draw mid NM.  Put in ascending order. Starting at the bottom: 9 Mirror is 4 distance is 1.  Next 8 mirror 3 distance 2,last 0 mirror 5 distance 0.

Nm mid previous draw Wednesday 890.

0.   2.   5

3   8.    0

1   4     9

Winner 025.

PREVIOUS Evening draw. 987

7.   2.   2

3   8.    3

1.  4     9

Winning draw Wednesday night 833.

==============================================================================================

I understand Everything up till this part about mirroring numbers !

Mirrors are numbers 0 through 9. You start with 9 and subtract 5, then 8 subtract 5, then 7 subtract 5 and so on you you have:

0-5

1-6

2-7

3-8

4-9

if it's easier to understand write it backwards

9-4

8-3

7-2

6-1

5-0

But I got lost trying to figure out the below portion of the system :

This is something I've been using so I applied it to ttt.  Two hits yesterday and today.  I'm using the mirror first clockwise from the bottom.  Then I take the distance to 10 from the number . I work clockwise around the ttt. Example 890 draw mid NM.  Put in ascending order. Starting at the bottom: 9 Mirror is 4 distance is 1.  Next 8 mirror 3 distance 2,last 0 mirror 5 distance 0. 

Can some kind soul please explain this system to me ?

Thank You !!!

Warm Regards !!!

Party

Dr. David Bowman

United States
    Member #116477
    September 11, 2011
    357 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2016, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Yews sometimes laker ben doesnt explain what he is doing so badly that somebody else has to chime in and explain , he gets very defensive if you ask....anyway heres the deal its not that hard  i thinki have it.  i will try to show you as best i can.  for 789 you line them up in the correct order although later on when he shows he doesnt do that! line them in the correct order say 231 is the winner line up 123 like he shows at least for now so on the bottom start with the 3going left clockwise, beside it whats the mirror of 3??? its eight. so put 8 after the three. now whats the distance between the three and ten? 7. so theres the bottom row.

387  now in the middle is 2  the mirror of two is 7. put that to the right of the two, whats the distance between 2 and ten??8 put thaton728  the other side of the two.   728 on top of the 387.now the 1 whats the mirror of 1? 6 put that after the one 16, now whats the distance between 1 and 10? 9. 169.

so you have  169                                                                                                                                                                                                             

728                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

783  you simply mirror the 3 going clockwise its 8 right? the differance between is 7. now up to the 2 mirror???7 7distance between 2 and ten?? 8

now the one mirror ?6 difference between 9 and ten??1 do you see that now?? now tic tac toe the numbers. i usually find more pairs than i do all three but all three do come out. thats the best i can do to explain it to you as i see it. set the winner up as shown mirror each number clockwise the simply figure the distance between the original number NOT NOT the mirror and just keep doing that clockwise until you have the stacked numbers as shown. Good LUCK!!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51138 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2016, 9:02 am - IP Logged

DrDavidBowman: Which thread was the System originally posted in?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
        Member #116477
        September 11, 2011
        357 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2016, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Mirror, distance from 10,ttt if you look in the Forums section its listed there.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11166 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2016, 11:49 am - IP Logged

This is Lakerben's system.

I have looked through it over and over again for the past 1 week and is still lost on the calculations of the numbers ... 

The Below is Lakerben's own description of this system :

Nm mid previous draw Wednesday 890.

0.   2.   5

3   8.    0

1   4     9

Winner 025.

PREVIOUS Evening draw. 987

7.   2.   2

3   8.    3

1.  4     9

Winning draw Wednesday night 833.

I understand Everything up till this part about mirroring numbers !

Mirrors are numbers 0 through 9. You start with 9 and subtract 5, then 8 subtract 5, then 7 subtract 5 and so on you you have:

0-5

1-6

2-7

3-8

4-9

if it's easier to understand write it backwards

9-4

8-3

7-2

6-1

5-0

But I got lost trying to figure out the below portion of the system :

Can some kind soul please explain this system to me ?

Thank You !!!

Warm Regards !!!

Party

Dr. David Bowman

For crying out loud you just explained it to your self!  What is so difficult?  What does clockwise mean to you people?

I'll explain it again and again and again.  I'll show the input with the mirrors of the number,and distance. 

Starting at the bottom of the ttt with number 3. Clockwise the first number 8 is the mirror of 3. Simple!  Next number clockwise is 7. Which is the distance 10-3=7.  Now we continue clockwise around the ttt with the remaining numbers of the ttt. Very simple !

The next number to the left of 2 is 7 the mirror of 2,and above the 2 is 8 which again is the distance 10-2=8. Lastly the mirror of one is six and then 9 the distance from 10. 10-1=9. 

The final result is the 123 in ttt .

I

US Flag

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11166 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Yews sometimes laker ben doesnt explain what he is doing so badly that somebody else has to chime in and explain , he gets very defensive if you ask....anyway heres the deal its not that hard  i thinki have it.  i will try to show you as best i can.  for 789 you line them up in the correct order although later on when he shows he doesnt do that! line them in the correct order say 231 is the winner line up 123 like he shows at least for now so on the bottom start with the 3going left clockwise, beside it whats the mirror of 3??? its eight. so put 8 after the three. now whats the distance between the three and ten? 7. so theres the bottom row.

387  now in the middle is 2  the mirror of two is 7. put that to the right of the two, whats the distance between 2 and ten??8 put thaton728  the other side of the two.   728 on top of the 387.now the 1 whats the mirror of 1? 6 put that after the one 16, now whats the distance between 1 and 10? 9. 169.

so you have  169                                                                                                                                                                                                             

728                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

783  you simply mirror the 3 going clockwise its 8 right? the differance between is 7. now up to the 2 mirror???7 7distance between 2 and ten?? 8

now the one mirror ?6 difference between 9 and ten??1 do you see that now?? now tic tac toe the numbers. i usually find more pairs than i do all three but all three do come out. thats the best i can do to explain it to you as i see it. set the winner up as shown mirror each number clockwise the simply figure the distance between the original number NOT NOT the mirror and just keep doing that clockwise until you have the stacked numbers as shown. Good LUCK!!!

You need to be able to read and write first.  Its very simple.

US Flag

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11166 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

so you have  169                                                                                                                                                                                                             

728                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

It's amazing a simple thing can be messed up this badly. Learn what clockwise means. This explanation you did is wrong.  Read my explanation .

US Flag

BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
                Houston Texas
                United States
                Member #171289
                January 5, 2016
                366 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

TTT Pick 3 090

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11166 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Nm 867

US Flag

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11166 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

TTT Pick 3 090

This will be it

US Flag

Illinois
                      United States
                      Member #99771
                      October 31, 2010
                      1415 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Could you please do example for illinois,  I did it just not sure right. Thanks

Mid was 479 eve 703

Illinois
                        United States
                        Member #99771
                        October 31, 2010
                        1415 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2016, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Could you please do example for illinois,  I did it just not sure right. Thanks

Mid was 479 eve 703

I came up with this, please let me know if I did it correctly this was for illinois

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11166 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2016, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I came up with this, please let me know if I did it correctly this was for illinois

First you list it as 479 and you put it in ttt as 974? So I show a 479 ttt.

Very simple.

US Flag

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                            BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                            United States
                            Member #1647
                            June 10, 2003
                            2731 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Very simple.

tic tac toe systems are very  easy and effective...well  worth  learning...if you  can find a way to get pairs very  accurately.you can reduce the plays by using the combinations that  have your pairs in them only..that's what I  do...I compare them with my  pi equation output.

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #99771
                              October 31, 2010
                              1415 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2016, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Very simple.

Thank you