Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can some kind soul please kindly this System for me ? Thank You Very Much !

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 8 months ago by lakerben.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
GwizQ1's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #173767
March 18, 2016
186 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2016, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Yews sometimes laker ben doesnt explain what he is doing so badly that somebody else has to chime in and explain , he gets very defensive if you ask....anyway heres the deal its not that hard  i thinki have it.  i will try to show you as best i can.  for 789 you line them up in the correct order although later on when he shows he doesnt do that! line them in the correct order say 231 is the winner line up 123 like he shows at least for now so on the bottom start with the 3going left clockwise, beside it whats the mirror of 3??? its eight. so put 8 after the three. now whats the distance between the three and ten? 7. so theres the bottom row.

387  now in the middle is 2  the mirror of two is 7. put that to the right of the two, whats the distance between 2 and ten??8 put thaton728  the other side of the two.   728 on top of the 387.now the 1 whats the mirror of 1? 6 put that after the one 16, now whats the distance between 1 and 10? 9. 169.

so you have  169                                                                                                                                                                                                             

728                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

783  you simply mirror the 3 going clockwise its 8 right? the differance between is 7. now up to the 2 mirror???7 7distance between 2 and ten?? 8

now the one mirror ?6 difference between 9 and ten??1 do you see that now?? now tic tac toe the numbers. i usually find more pairs than i do all three but all three do come out. thats the best i can do to explain it to you as i see it. set the winner up as shown mirror each number clockwise the simply figure the distance between the original number NOT NOT the mirror and just keep doing that clockwise until you have the stacked numbers as shown. Good LUCK!!!

After looking at both Lakerbens original post and your post I figured it out.  However, its important to understand as Lakerben says you must place the numbers you figure out counterclockwise in the holes.  so that means some of the numbers figured out on one row actually goes above in the next row in the empty slot INSTEAD of right next to the number in the same column. As you continue to fill in the spaces counterclockwise, they begin to make sense.   None the less I figured it out.  Seems like a nice system to add to the repertoire! Thanks Lakerbens AND Wentworth!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11118 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

After looking at both Lakerbens original post and your post I figured it out.  However, its important to understand as Lakerben says you must place the numbers you figure out counterclockwise in the holes.  so that means some of the numbers figured out on one row actually goes above in the next row in the empty slot INSTEAD of right next to the number in the same column. As you continue to fill in the spaces counterclockwise, they begin to make sense.   None the less I figured it out.  Seems like a nice system to add to the repertoire! Thanks Lakerbens AND Wentworth!

You are correct.  Its amazing someting so simple could be muddled.  It's a very simple sytem to figure out.  My explanation is correct and Wentworth's example was wrong.  I wish people would not try and explain something they don't understand.  It only makes things worse for those trying to figure it out.

Your a welcome.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11118 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2016, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Yews sometimes laker ben doesnt explain what he is doing so badly that somebody else has to chime in and explain , he gets very defensive if you ask....anyway heres the deal its not that hard  i thinki have it.  i will try to show you as best i can.  for 789 you line them up in the correct order although later on when he shows he doesnt do that! line them in the correct order say 231 is the winner line up 123 like he shows at least for now so on the bottom start with the 3going left clockwise, beside it whats the mirror of 3??? its eight. so put 8 after the three. now whats the distance between the three and ten? 7. so theres the bottom row.

387  now in the middle is 2  the mirror of two is 7. put that to the right of the two, whats the distance between 2 and ten??8 put thaton728  the other side of the two.   728 on top of the 387.now the 1 whats the mirror of 1? 6 put that after the one 16, now whats the distance between 1 and 10? 9. 169.

so you have  169                                                                                                                                                                                                             

728                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

783  you simply mirror the 3 going clockwise its 8 right? the differance between is 7. now up to the 2 mirror???7 7distance between 2 and ten?? 8

now the one mirror ?6 difference between 9 and ten??1 do you see that now?? now tic tac toe the numbers. i usually find more pairs than i do all three but all three do come out. thats the best i can do to explain it to you as i see it. set the winner up as shown mirror each number clockwise the simply figure the distance between the original number NOT NOT the mirror and just keep doing that clockwise until you have the stacked numbers as shown. Good LUCK!!!

Totally wrong. Please don't try and explain something you dont understand. 

I've had several people tell me what a easy system it is. 

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11118 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2016, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

This is Lakerben's system.

I have looked through it over and over again for the past 1 week and is still lost on the calculations of the numbers ... 

==============================================================================================

The Below is Lakerben's own description of this system :

This is something I've been using so I applied it to ttt.  Two hits yesterday and today.  I'm using the mirror first clockwise from the bottom.  Then I take the distance to 10 from the number . I work clockwise around the ttt. Example 890 draw mid NM.  Put in ascending order. Starting at the bottom: 9 Mirror is 4 distance is 1.  Next 8 mirror 3 distance 2,last 0 mirror 5 distance 0.

Nm mid previous draw Wednesday 890.

0.   2.   5

3   8.    0

1   4     9

Winner 025.

PREVIOUS Evening draw. 987

7.   2.   2

3   8.    3

1.  4     9

Winning draw Wednesday night 833.

==============================================================================================

I understand Everything up till this part about mirroring numbers !

Mirrors are numbers 0 through 9. You start with 9 and subtract 5, then 8 subtract 5, then 7 subtract 5 and so on you you have:

0-5

1-6

2-7

3-8

4-9

if it's easier to understand write it backwards

9-4

8-3

7-2

6-1

5-0

But I got lost trying to figure out the below portion of the system :

This is something I've been using so I applied it to ttt.  Two hits yesterday and today.  I'm using the mirror first clockwise from the bottom.  Then I take the distance to 10 from the number . I work clockwise around the ttt. Example 890 draw mid NM.  Put in ascending order. Starting at the bottom: 9 Mirror is 4 distance is 1.  Next 8 mirror 3 distance 2,last 0 mirror 5 distance 0. 

Can some kind soul please explain this system to me ?

Thank You !!!

Warm Regards !!!

Party

Dr. David Bowman

I asked in the suggestion section that there could be some sort of tutorial on lottery basics : mirrors,totals,roots,last digit sum etc.  That way new members could know these terms before they start posting.  The author of the thread should not have to explain what mirror,roots etc are which only confuses the topic at hand.  This only confuses the new and members who already know the basics.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
          Houston Texas
          United States
          Member #171289
          January 5, 2016
          313 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2016, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Got It Lakerben What Pick 3 092

Honolulu
            United States
            Member #173253
            February 23, 2016
            43 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I would like to express and say a VERY THANK YOU for your time and kind help in explaining the system to me 

It is a great help to helping me understand Lakerben's system 

I hope you have a great week ahead !!!

Warm Regards as always !!!

Dr. David Bowman

GwizQ1's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
              Member #173767
              March 18, 2016
              186 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2016, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I asked in the suggestion section that there could be some sort of tutorial on lottery basics : mirrors,totals,roots,last digit sum etc.  That way new members could know these terms before they start posting.  The author of the thread should not have to explain what mirror,roots etc are which only confuses the topic at hand.  This only confuses the new and members who already know the basics.

I am indeed a newby perspective, and I agree with lakerben it would be greatly helpful for us to have a sort of key that we may reference for commonly used terms on this forum.  I respect the fact that many of you have been posting on these same topics for years now and don't want to have to continue to explain certain terms.  However, I wouldn't know what some of the terms mean if it weren't for those, such as the person who began this post, who give those descriptions.  As a person who is a trainer/coach in corporate America, one of my biggest pet peeves is those who use jargon, without explanation of the terms.....

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11118 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2016, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I am indeed a newby perspective, and I agree with lakerben it would be greatly helpful for us to have a sort of key that we may reference for commonly used terms on this forum.  I respect the fact that many of you have been posting on these same topics for years now and don't want to have to continue to explain certain terms.  However, I wouldn't know what some of the terms mean if it weren't for those, such as the person who began this post, who give those descriptions.  As a person who is a trainer/coach in corporate America, one of my biggest pet peeves is those who use jargon, without explanation of the terms.....

That is why I put in the suggestion area to have an index or tutorial for these terms.  A header or tab would be nice and have it near the home section.

Man times I see new members that don't know any of these terms.  I've seen other sites that have an input to use as an example and shows the calculations and meaning of the terms.  Its one thing if they don't understand the sytem but throw in no knowledge of mirror,totals,roots etc and you have a long explanation on your hands.  Its not up to the author of any thread to teach all the basics.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag