Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotsoft

Topic closed. 68 replies. Last post 7 months ago by adulane62.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

How Many Lotsoft Users On LP

Less than 10 [ 6 ]  [24.00%]
10-20 [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
20-30 [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
30-40 [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
40-50 [ 1 ]  [4.00%]
over 50 [ 12 ]  [48.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 25 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2016, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Regarding your question "Todd are you still making money off the Vtrac section in Lotsoft that Paurths made for you?" --- what on Earth are you talking about?  Paurths did not make anything for me, and Lottery Post and the VTracs section here preceded anything he did with his software.  I have nothing to do with his software.  Don't go making wild statements like that without some kind of evidence.  It is distasteful.

This is getting to be the norm on this site Todd.  I see the Dr Miracle threads being slammed with outrageous comments all the time.  Some of the comments are libelous.

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23262 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2016, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

This is getting to be the norm on this site Todd.  I see the Dr Miracle threads being slammed with outrageous comments all the time.  Some of the comments are libelous.

I Agree!

Just click Report Abuse on any post that appears abusive, libelous, etc.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11119 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2016, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Just click Report Abuse on any post that appears abusive, libelous, etc.

Thanks for the heads up Todd.  The Dr miracle threads have been slammed over and over by extremely bad comments etc.  This makes the site look bad.  People on this site are trying to help each other.  The dr's thread is now being called counterfeit by one member.  This is because certain members have a mind set that something doesn't work and they never stop.   This has got to be stopped!  To tell you the truth nothing works all the time but the Dr M thread does help.

I myself don't agree with all the percentage talk but I don't call people's system counterfeit etc.  My stuff has been both praised by several members and slammed by the immature ones.  That's the way it goes.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        842 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2016, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up Todd.  The Dr miracle threads have been slammed over and over by extremely bad comments etc.  This makes the site look bad.  People on this site are trying to help each other.  The dr's thread is now being called counterfeit by one member.  This is because certain members have a mind set that something doesn't work and they never stop.   This has got to be stopped!  To tell you the truth nothing works all the time but the Dr M thread does help.

I myself don't agree with all the percentage talk but I don't call people's system counterfeit etc.  My stuff has been both praised by several members and slammed by the immature ones.  That's the way it goes.

Perhaps you should go out the rest of the way on the limb and ask Todd what his meaning of "Real" Predictions/wins vs people making it up "after the fact" means in the construction of his Predictions Board.

Thread # / 295740/4347706

Topic: I am confused

Posted November 09, 2015

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2016, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps you should go out the rest of the way on the limb and ask Todd what his meaning of "Real" Predictions/wins vs people making it up "after the fact" means in the construction of his Predictions Board.

Thread # / 295740/4347706

Topic: I am confused

Posted November 09, 2015

Libel is libel my brother.  Sidestep all you want.  Your mind is always someone's trying to deceive or get over on you. Please  spare us the humor.  Now it's counterfeit!  Please!  Is it the water where you live or what makes you come up with this garbage?

It is not anyone's responsibility to "give" anyone's the picks before the draw.  No handouts !  Sink or swim.  Of course that has been told to you and your like but you don't listen.   Of course other members have pointed out in the Dr's threads that the numbers were shown before the draw, reading is important.  But you bypass that major issue.

Touche!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1887 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2016, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

even when you predict before the draw. It's still not good enough. 

How dare you play12 numbers and not 8.     Or how dare you post 16minutes before draw break and not 30 .... 

Can't please internet trolls.      Gtfoh

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              842 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2016, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Libel is libel my brother.  Sidestep all you want.  Your mind is always someone's trying to deceive or get over on you. Please  spare us the humor.  Now it's counterfeit!  Please!  Is it the water where you live or what makes you come up with this garbage?

It is not anyone's responsibility to "give" anyone's the picks before the draw.  No handouts !  Sink or swim.  Of course that has been told to you and your like but you don't listen.   Of course other members have pointed out in the Dr's threads that the numbers were shown before the draw, reading is important.  But you bypass that major issue.

Touche!

Speaking of side-stepping major issues it's been almost an hour and you still haven't addressed the owner's intent in the construction of his Prediction Board.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2016, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

even when you predict before the draw. It's still not good enough. 

How dare you play12 numbers and not 8.     Or how dare you post 16minutes before draw break and not 30 .... 

Can't please internet trolls.      Gtfoh

You can't please everyone all the time. I work hard in my time spent on the lottery and so should others. The posters in the Dr M thread stated there was predictions before draws but maybe there is a reading lesson needed.  He has showed numerous examples but these people still complain.  No Pity!

But nevertheless, no one is required to hold anyone's hand. They don't understand this at all.  That's the theme anymore everyone wants a handout.

The Dr is good enough to show his system but the whiners want him to post predictions for every state all the time to validate his system.   Laughable.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I thought this thread was about Lotsoft not Dr Miracle.

Can we try and keep the posts relevant to the topic of the thread started by Carbob,

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                    Broken Arrow, OK
                    United States
                    Member #155206
                    May 11, 2014
                    1875 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Anyone else have any methods of using Lotsoft to predict that they'd like to share? Me personally, I use the Vtrac statistics in Lotsoft to predict overdue Vtrac strings/digits to predict the next drawing. Not completely successful with it yet, but I'm getting a little better each day, and learning from tracking the results....

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2016, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of side-stepping major issues it's been almost an hour and you still haven't addressed the owner's intent in the construction of his Prediction Board.

For anyone who uses the prediction board the intentions of its creation are obvious.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

For anyone who uses the prediction board the intentions of its creation are obvious.

Yes there is even a prediction area on lotsoft program.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                          nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #120651
                          December 24, 2011
                          3190 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2016, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Dedicated user here use it to Track the 7 selected States as a combined draw using all indicators to see Patterns

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/301280/4575045

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: April 16, 2016, 11:39 am - IP Logged

jeebsxx you message box is full.

Let me know if you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer and what version of Excel.

If you don't have Excel installed you can download a FREE version of OpenOffice which can be used to create the data text files for Lotsoft.

Here is the link for OpenOffice (FREE)

https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

As I mentioned Lotsoft does not like having multiple dates for the same day so we need to make a special file with "bogus" (fake) dates.

There are 32 draws per day you can add a new drawing and use a bogus (fake) dates for today's draws.

Once all the draws are completed for today you can delete the game and create a new game tomorrow morning before the 1st drawing takes place.

I'll make a video and explain the procedure.

QuickDrawsLotsft1

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19825 Posts
                              Posted: April 16, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

It allows those who make claims about their predicting abilities to do so in a way that can be checked. That is the reason those who claim to make money playing lotteries never post predictions and top predictors seldom win more than 25% of  their tickets cost except when they occasionally get lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking