Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bought a comprehensive p-3 lottery system for 10 bucks

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 6 months ago by Pick-nick7.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2512 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2016, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to mention the name of the Ebook even though it's only ten bucks, but I can tell you that it surprised me how articulate the writing was. He writes about trends in the form of charts that I would create based on his instructions. It's a very long read, so I'll have to print it and read it on my next two days off. Much easier this way. 

One other reason I like his style is that from the very beginning he clearly maps out his intentions for writing this book. What he calls it is "another language", and that's all I will say about that.

Forgot to mention that this "system" as I call it, because this isn't really a system,  has p-4 and the big JP games too. His claim states that any game that has a trend can be predicted.

I really can't write anymore about this without revealing the author. What I can say is that it supposedly took him 30 years to develop this. Wish me luck !     Green laugh

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2016, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hope it's not Author Encoe!

Jimmy

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
      Green Bay
      United States
      Member #169391
      October 15, 2015
      1243 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2016, 10:36 am - IP Logged

So did this author ever win a JP?

Never give up.  Banana

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19823 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I don't want to mention the name of the Ebook even though it's only ten bucks, but I can tell you that it surprised me how articulate the writing was. He writes about trends in the form of charts that I would create based on his instructions. It's a very long read, so I'll have to print it and read it on my next two days off. Much easier this way. 

One other reason I like his style is that from the very beginning he clearly maps out his intentions for writing this book. What he calls it is "another language", and that's all I will say about that.

Forgot to mention that this "system" as I call it, because this isn't really a system,  has p-4 and the big JP games too. His claim states that any game that has a trend can be predicted.

I really can't write anymore about this without revealing the author. What I can say is that it supposedly took him 30 years to develop this. Wish me luck !     Green laugh

"His claim states that any game that has a trend can be predicted."

That might be true but the real problem is finding a trend that repeats in at least 10% of the winning combinations.  Even then the trend may cover so many combinations that the average player might not be able to take advantage of it.  When the Michigan couple discovered the flaw in Mass. Winfall game, they still had to spend $300K to take advantage of it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5118 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2016, 11:40 am - IP Logged

A123:

Big questions if U don't mind......(1) Does it have a copyright date?  (2) Did you have to agree  this.....that etc like you do 

w/software or sign U would not sell or distribute this material?  Really wish you LUCK.......think about IT  Green laugh   $$$    Dance

Ohio
            United States
            Member #157792
            July 31, 2014
            1119 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks amber for this info. I hope it works out for you. Then maybe you can share the short version with us. Thanks again.

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2512 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2016, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hope it's not Author Encoe!

Jimmy

No, it's not, but he does make a reference to one of his books.

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2512 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2016, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

So did this author ever win a JP?

I'm not sure, probably not, but regular lower tier prizes maybe.

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2512 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2016, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

A123:

Big questions if U don't mind......(1) Does it have a copyright date?  (2) Did you have to agree  this.....that etc like you do 

w/software or sign U would not sell or distribute this material?  Really wish you LUCK.......think about IT  Green laugh   $$$    Dance

I didn't see anything like that in the introduction. He has a more comprehensive book that costs a hundred bucks, maybe that one may have a copyright, not sure. 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5118 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2016, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

I didn't see anything like that in the introduction. He has a more comprehensive book that costs a hundred bucks, maybe that one may have a copyright, not sure. 

A123:

Psyko saye one good idea could be worth the $10 cost.............$$$    Dance

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1704 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2016, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

It's not against the LP Rules to mention the author or the name of the E-book, or give us a clue so that we can Google the information.  If it only cost $10, someone else might be interested as well.  Why dangle this carrot in the first place ??

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                        San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1394 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2016, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Since we can never know in advance what the next winning combination will be, the only effective tool we have is trends.
                        Unfortunately, many folks look for trends in the wrong places.
                        I'm referring to the many and varied charts and tables based on a game as a whole.
                        Looking for a clue in a drum of 75 balls being processed all at once is a formidable task, and one that is not likely to
                        produce any useful outcomes, in my opinion.
                        I have a paper and pencil workout that applies to all lottery games.
                        Basically, I break a game into smaller parts and process game history via multiple tracking charts.
                        It's amazing what you can see when you zero-in on a smaller area of the game.
                        But, a player still has to analyze the trends and make the right choices.
                        I don't win all the time but I'm winning often enough to make all the work worthwhile.

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2512 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2016, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

It's not against the LP Rules to mention the author or the name of the E-book, or give us a clue so that we can Google the information.  If it only cost $10, someone else might be interested as well.  Why dangle this carrot in the first place ??

Since when is it NOT against the rules to post the name? I've seen many posts get locked or snipped because someone mentioned the name of a system. The only exceptions are system creators who are already well know like Steve Player, Gail Howard and some others.

But since Todd hasn't corrected you so far, the name of the book Is called Lottery Icon.

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1704 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2016, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Since when is it NOT against the rules to post the name? I've seen many posts get locked or snipped because someone mentioned the name of a system. The only exceptions are system creators who are already well know like Steve Player, Gail Howard and some others.

But since Todd hasn't corrected you so far, the name of the book Is called Lottery Icon.

Thank you

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49674 Posts
                              Posted: April 26, 2016, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

The Internet Book Sellers carry the Book and the Author's Website is Lottery Sun!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!