Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 Filters. Go from 10,000 to 100#s in 3.5 seconds

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 7 months ago by Lildarryl.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1076 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

We have no problem with draining them... They would do it to us.   Anything on Pick 4 consecutive pairs would be great.  Enjoying your thread!!!  Thumbs Up

I don't want to talk about the pick 4 game at this time, but some time within today and 1 or 2 weeks I might post about pick 3 pairs in general, maybe even later today, but it is not for sure, you can always apply all or most of what I say about the pick 3 game to the pick 4 game.

After all, digits are all the same from 0 to 9 and all pairs are from 00 to 99, pick 2, pick 3, pick 4 and pick 5 games.

Even jackpot kind of games have digits, "Back" and "Front" digits.

"Divide and Conquer"

Just go back to basics:

Digits Filters and Pairs Filters.

And then go higher:

Whole 3 digits numbers filters, whole 4 digits numbers filters, whole 5 digits numbers filters, Etc.

"Random" doesn't care how you beat it, you just beat it anyway.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49642 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2016, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I accidentally clicked on the rating stars wrongly.  I meant to give you 5 stars for this thread, rather than 3.  Please excuse my mistakeNo offense intended.  I wish there was some way that we could correct our own errors like this.

5 STARS !!!   Wink - Banana

I discovered that you have to click on the Exact Star that you wish to rate the thread. For example, if you wish to rate a thread with 5 stars, you have to click on Star # 5 - any other unintended accidental click will Ruin the rating.

Before the Ranking becomes Permanent a Confirmation should appear Confirming the Star you clicked on is the Ranking you desire!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2016, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Before the Ranking becomes Permanent a Confirmation should appear Confirming the Star you clicked on is the Ranking you desire!

I have NEVER seen a Rating Confirmation ever !!!  I DID NOT CONFIRM my Mistaken Rating on this Thread !!  If I had been given a chance to change it to 5 Stars, I would have done so !!!

I clicked on the Stars Box at the top of the thread, and the rating just automatically registered wrongly.  I should have specifically clicked on Star # 5. [I just tested this fact by rating one of Amber123 threads at 5 Stars]

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49642 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2016, 12:59 am - IP Logged

I have NEVER seen a Rating Confirmation ever !!!  I DID NOT CONFIRM my Mistaken Rating on this Thread !!  If I had been given a chance to change it to 5 Stars, I would have done so !!!

I clicked on the Stars Box at the top of the thread, and the rating just automatically registered wrongly.  I should have specifically clicked on Star # 5. [I just tested this fact by rating one of Amber123 threads at 5 Stars]

It's very very easy to make a mistake since their is No Confirmation! Maybe it should be Suggested that a Confirmation should be added to the Rating System!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4855 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2016, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

It's very very easy to make a mistake since their is No Confirmation! Maybe it should be Suggested that a Confirmation should be added to the Rating System!

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/289159/4096502

It has already been suggested before.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2509 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2016, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Suuuuuure, use me as a guinea pig huh?..Thanks for the 5 stars. Lovies

Green laugh

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Suuuuuure, use me as a guinea pig huh?..Thanks for the 5 stars. Lovies

Green laugh

You're Welcome !!!  Cheers

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
                Member #169277
                October 10, 2015
                630 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2016, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Too bad I don't have access to filtering

The deflate tool available to gold/platinum members here can do a lot of the work for you.  It doesn't cost much to try it out for a month.

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1886 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2016, 1:31 am - IP Logged

okay folks.  Let's talk about quiet money's filter.    Plus minus same mirror

Hardly ever do you see the next draw have a plus minus same mirror for each and every digit.   

OMG.  This sounds like Kola's dsum. 

I hope quiet money gave Kola credit since he on YouTube pushing it like he invented it. 

Example if the winner before was

8305.       What you do is set up for positional wheeling. 

9416  up

7294  down

8305   same

3850   mirror 

So that's a 4*4*4*4 wheel

256# filter.   

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
                    Member #132100
                    August 26, 2012
                    1076 Posts
                    Posted: April 26, 2016, 4:03 am - IP Logged

Lildarryl

Hasn't have any need to steal anything that is related to filters I have posted enough about filters here on the Lottery Post since I first came as EXCALIBUR and then later as LANTERN and all are free to do whatever they want to do with the information and they can easily port the pick 3 filters to the pick 4 game.

They can even sell the info if they want to and or claim that it is theirs, I don't care, besides I have "talked" to Lildarryl about filtration person to person, he doesn't need to steal filters related stuff from anybody.

backwoods ga
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1886 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2016, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

consecutive pair filter. 

Filters away 200 numbers

Numbers like this hardly ever come out. 

0102 0203 0304 0405 0506.......9899

0100 0201 0302 0403 0504.......9897

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk