Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks PB and Mega jackpot matrix for TUES 3rd /WEND 4th only!!

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 7 months ago by lakerben.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2016, 10:36 am - IP Logged

People see things differently. I personally don't use a matrix. I find it produces as many numbers as others. Doesn't mean it doesn't work for some. Find a pattern, see groups, whatever.

In actuality, you are wrong. You are wrong in that people don't find success in what they are doing. They do. The determination of how much success is up to them. If they hit this or that, it's a hit. If they miss, it's a miss. My goal is to hit the pick 3 consistently at a 70-75 % rate. Maybe I play every day, maybe I don't. Depends on what I see, If it "feels" right. Most are the same. I think if I can do that, I've certainly exceeded odds or probability. My method is a little too complex for some, so be it. I play more combos than most. So be it. It works for me. I use method, patterns, trends. From you're comments they don't work for you. So it goes. I've shared what I do. some like, some don't.

Some poster's believe certain numbers or actions bring others. Trend, random, pattern,whatever....it works for them. If it doesn't work for others, there are other ways. One game, many ways to get there.

Your comments don't include name calling I will agree. But they are sarcastic, and always point the same thing. Nothing more exact or successful than "random". You've stated that enough, we get it. 

I posted the statement about discussing lottery and sharing insights, do you have any? If it is all random, and nothing to be made from it. why are you here?

I don't think I've said that nobody has success with what they do. I try to look at the specifics and not just generalities. 

I think you are wrong when you say some systems may work for some people and not for others. The numbers are the same numbers for everyone. The system either produces or doesn't.  Shouldn't matter who it is playing. And in my view, producing means results better than what randomly generated numbers would give.

Its not me who pushes the big idea that the lottery may be random. It is the whole concept of the the lottery. It is proclaimed to be random. And the operators make huge profits with it being random, so they do not have a great incentive to intentionally make it not random. Is it possible that it is intentionally or unintentionally not random? Yes, I believe that is possible.  However, due to the premise of the game my starting point is that it is random but I am seeking evidence that it is not. I haven't seen convincing evidence yet but I have an open mind, just not a blindly open mind. 

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11115 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2016, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I don't think I've said that nobody has success with what they do. I try to look at the specifics and not just generalities. 

I think you are wrong when you say some systems may work for some people and not for others. The numbers are the same numbers for everyone. The system either produces or doesn't.  Shouldn't matter who it is playing. And in my view, producing means results better than what randomly generated numbers would give.

Its not me who pushes the big idea that the lottery may be random. It is the whole concept of the the lottery. It is proclaimed to be random. And the operators make huge profits with it being random, so they do not have a great incentive to intentionally make it not random. Is it possible that it is intentionally or unintentionally not random? Yes, I believe that is possible.  However, due to the premise of the game my starting point is that it is random but I am seeking evidence that it is not. I haven't seen convincing evidence yet but I have an open mind, just not a blindly open mind. 

BS

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2016, 10:58 am - IP Logged

BS

jayhawk-

Is this the type of helpful and insightful post you prefer?

United States
        Member #42083
        June 27, 2006
        484 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2016, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I think we have probably moved past the area of "systems" to "discussion".

I will take a few things of what you say and address it. You say you have an open mind..........

I will take a few of the person's you have targeted. Lakerben has produced methods that have had success. Some more than others. Yet you say his method is no better than random. Really?

Remember the definition of random? 1A: Lacking definite plan, purpose or pattern.

2A. relating to, having, or being elements or events with definite probability of occurrence. Etc. Read it again if you wish.

So, if a method or system can produce a combination that has just as much probability as not, and it hits. does it move past random? Or did we just exploit it's probability as more possible than not just possible. That's what a method or system just do. Not just possible but more probable than not just possible.

Same for Blackapple. If method produces at a rate that is better than random, or can occur more than it does not, this is random? Or again did we exploit it's probability?

I don't know all Lakerben's methods. But I have tested some. having something is better than nothing. See 1A.

I have tested Blackapple's. They work more often not. But require more effort than most are willing to put in.

So, again I ask....... Have something better?

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
          Member #42083
          June 27, 2006
          484 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2016, 11:11 am - IP Logged

jayhawk-

He is stating his opinion as you did in far less words.

And you have stated doubt in any person's success.  If I have that success, I would not be totally honest about it. I would share if it works. You want to know how much? Test it. 

People must have success or they would not be doing what they do still. Again that level of success depends on what they want to achieve.

Quite frankly, most of what you posted wasn't believable. You should go back and read your post's.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11115 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2016, 11:11 am - IP Logged

jayhawk-

It's right on the mark.  Paragraphs of bs do nothing to help the members.  Take some time to about it and maybe you will agree.

Idea

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2016, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I think we have probably moved past the area of "systems" to "discussion".

I will take a few things of what you say and address it. You say you have an open mind..........

I will take a few of the person's you have targeted. Lakerben has produced methods that have had success. Some more than others. Yet you say his method is no better than random. Really?

Remember the definition of random? 1A: Lacking definite plan, purpose or pattern.

2A. relating to, having, or being elements or events with definite probability of occurrence. Etc. Read it again if you wish.

So, if a method or system can produce a combination that has just as much probability as not, and it hits. does it move past random? Or did we just exploit it's probability as more possible than not just possible. That's what a method or system just do. Not just possible but more probable than not just possible.

Same for Blackapple. If method produces at a rate that is better than random, or can occur more than it does not, this is random? Or again did we exploit it's probability?

I don't know all Lakerben's methods. But I have tested some. having something is better than nothing. See 1A.

I have tested Blackapple's. They work more often not. But require more effort than most are willing to put in.

So, again I ask....... Have something better?

Where did I target Lakerben's system or systems? When did I say his method is no better than random?

As far as I can see, I have commented in one of Lakerben's threads. There, I asked questions about the system and tried to figure out what predictions it was making. Yes, I made an effort to see if it was going to work better than random. However, he said I wasn't getting the predictions right from his system or something along those lines so I don't think I was ever able to come to a conclusion.

Madison, WI
                United States
                Member #172977
                February 11, 2016
                515 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2016, 11:49 am - IP Logged

He is stating his opinion as you did in far less words.

And you have stated doubt in any person's success.  If I have that success, I would not be totally honest about it. I would share if it works. You want to know how much? Test it. 

People must have success or they would not be doing what they do still. Again that level of success depends on what they want to achieve.

Quite frankly, most of what you posted wasn't believable. You should go back and read your post's.

How about this? If you see some post of mine that you don't find believable, point it out and refute it. I've not no issue with that. 

Back to the topic of this thread, if you feel so strongly that what I've said about this matrix is unbelievable, or incorrect, this is a discussion forum so go ahead and refute what I have to say. Go ahead and point out where it is wrong.

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11115 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2016, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

How about this? If you see some post of mine that you don't find believable, point it out and refute it. I've not no issue with that. 

Back to the topic of this thread, if you feel so strongly that what I've said about this matrix is unbelievable, or incorrect, this is a discussion forum so go ahead and refute what I have to say. Go ahead and point out where it is wrong.

Type

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Type

Hey ..even I, the great Floss does not agree with the cheesehead. I just chose to disagree with some on certain points. People are here having fun with their little systems that they make up for what they are and  if it wins for you knock yourself out!Bang Head

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                      NE PA
                      United States
                      Member #127838
                      May 10, 2012
                      1230 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2016, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

You might want to read what this forum is about

Discuss systems for predicting lottery numbers.

It says predicting numbers,some systems are based on facts and some aren't, it also doesn't say fact only systems.

It does not say post a system with proof that it wins all the time because wisconsin3054 feels that until he came along everyone else apparently does not know how to test methods out and we should all be grateful for his facts.

Really? and then you wonder why people go on the attack or get defensive or don't you realize how insulting that is?
                      There are many people who feel the same way as you do and they just don't  gamble.

You also say you are open to finding a method that works but yet you really are not because all you are doing is suppressing the people that are posting systems instead of actually adding anything helpful with your comments. I personally like puzzles and that is how I approach it, trying to find that piece that fits just right so I take system to see if it fits or try a variation till it does or doesn't, and it takes a lot more time trying things then you have given before you make a post.

People actually know the only facts they need to know about gambling..sometimes you win and sometimes you don'tShocked

PA mid draw front pairs did not show in 2015,2016
                      17x,21x,49x,552,93x (4)

PA eve draw front pairs for str8 plays 2016 that haven't hit yet
                      17x,28x (2)
                      common front both draws 17x

singles that haven't hit in either draw yet 
                      doubles

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11115 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2016, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

You might want to read what this forum is about

Discuss systems for predicting lottery numbers.

It says predicting numbers,some systems are based on facts and some aren't, it also doesn't say fact only systems.

It does not say post a system with proof that it wins all the time because wisconsin3054 feels that until he came along everyone else apparently does not know how to test methods out and we should all be grateful for his facts.

Really? and then you wonder why people go on the attack or get defensive or don't you realize how insulting that is?
                        There are many people who feel the same way as you do and they just don't  gamble.

You also say you are open to finding a method that works but yet you really are not because all you are doing is suppressing the people that are posting systems instead of actually adding anything helpful with your comments. I personally like puzzles and that is how I approach it, trying to find that piece that fits just right so I take system to see if it fits or try a variation till it does or doesn't, and it takes a lot more time trying things then you have given before you make a post.

People actually know the only facts they need to know about gambling..sometimes you win and sometimes you don'tShocked

Well said!

I like for PA

Some people enjoy working to win and others enjoy being a critic.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                          NE PA
                          United States
                          Member #127838
                          May 10, 2012
                          1230 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2016, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Well said!

I like for PA

Some people enjoy working to win and others enjoy being a critic.

Thanks lakerben but it's too late to play it so I'm not sure if I want it to come out or not! lol

I thought jayhawks comments were excellent!

PA mid draw front pairs did not show in 2015,2016
                          17x,21x,49x,552,93x (4)

PA eve draw front pairs for str8 plays 2016 that haven't hit yet
                          17x,28x (2)
                          common front both draws 17x

singles that haven't hit in either draw yet 
                          doubles

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11115 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2016, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lakerben but it's too late to play it so I'm not sure if I want it to come out or not! lol

I thought jayhawks comments were excellent!

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag