Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Simple Systems?

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 8 months ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Ny
United States
Member #167314
July 5, 2015
1810 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2016, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody have any easy systems they can recommend?  I like dr miracle but would like to try something new I really don't play pick 3 or pick 4 I usally stick with cash 5, mega,and pb.

Pick 5- Grab your pen and paper** list first digits of the numbers from a good amount of previous results i'd say atleast 15or more should suffice don't need to go crazy.. start from bottom of paper, index card, etc to the top... it's only 4 first digits- 0-1-2-3

Should look something like this:

Ex.

0_1_1_3_3_

1_1_2_2_3_

0_0_1_2_3_

1_ 1_ 3_ 3_ 3_

Set your #s up like this before you play. Works with Mega Millions -- Powerball also. With a good template of #s check the bias, see the bias, create your own bias, freestyle etc... for the next draw. Input digits from 1-9 in blanks. I've seen good potential with this when I play take 5 and Megamillions. I mainly focus on cracking the pick 4 big right now though. Very simple. Good luck hope you hit the jackpot.

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Pick 5- Grab your pen and paper** list first digits of the numbers from a good amount of previous results i'd say atleast 15or more should suffice don't need to go crazy.. start from bottom of paper, index card, etc to the top... it's only 4 first digits- 0-1-2-3

Should look something like this:

Ex.

0_1_1_3_3_

1_1_2_2_3_

0_0_1_2_3_

1_ 1_ 3_ 3_ 3_

Set your #s up like this before you play. Works with Mega Millions -- Powerball also. With a good template of #s check the bias, see the bias, create your own bias, freestyle etc... for the next draw. Input digits from 1-9 in blanks. I've seen good potential with this when I play take 5 and Megamillions. I mainly focus on cracking the pick 4 big right now though. Very simple. Good luck hope you hit the jackpot.

"Works with Mega Millions -- Powerball also"

Sounds like you're winning with this system, good luck to you. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking