Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smallest Any Game Matrix In The World Updated

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 7 months ago by cat28.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1310 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

No more guys

seattle
    United States
    Member #152111
    February 5, 2014
    1310 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

All the numbers are in all the areas, so won't the numbers come from any part of the matrix all the time?

WISCONSIN,  did u read my 

Post..

Kbones's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #77365
      July 21, 2009
      54 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2016, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Well goseahawks thank you for this example and your comment... Cause the first example looks a bit different than this one.......!!!!!! 

Best regards,

Kb

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2016, 7:52 am - IP Logged

WISCONSIN,  did u read my 

Post..

yes

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2016, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Well goseahawks thank you for this example and your comment... Cause the first example looks a bit different than this one.......!!!!!! 

Best regards,

Kb

It does seem that there are two different explanations of using the matrix. The opening post is very simple and you get your numbers and wheel them all, then apply some other system to choose your numbers.

The later post starts throwing in getting pairs and such. Seems a lot more like the prior threads explanation versus an update, which is what I took the first one to be.

seattle
            United States
            Member #152111
            February 5, 2014
            1310 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2016, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

It does seem that there are two different explanations of using the matrix. The opening post is very simple and you get your numbers and wheel them all, then apply some other system to choose your numbers.

The later post starts throwing in getting pairs and such. Seems a lot more like the prior threads explanation versus an update, which is what I took the first one to be.

the later explanations shows you in detail of the  2 circles with the end number in the middle.....later i posted a way to get your keys....once you get your keys and figure out that 1 number from your keys, then you can go back to the matrix and look for that 1 key digit within the appropriate 

Using New York pick 3 as an example

8-9-2, hit today THURS mid day

731  WEND...END NUMBER IS 1

002  TUES

Step 1..find end #  within the matrix, and label the RED surrounding circle. 1= THE END NUMBER

STEP 2..LABEL THE OUTER CIRCLE GREEN. Now , within these two circles, is where you will find your next hit.

Step  3. Find your possible key digits. To do that, I use my system called the (-11. +22)

Here's how it works...take the last 2 draws outer numbers and add them together, using lotto math. Then minus -11 , from your answer. In this case we ended up with a 62, which we will keep. Now add +22 to that 62, we ends up with 84, which we will keep as well.

So our keys digit to start working off from are 2,4,6,or 8...one or more will show for the next hit...NOW, IF YOU KNOW THAT THE COMBO WILL

BE WITHIN THE COMBINED CIRCLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NEXT, IS PICK OUT THE (RIGHT KEY DIGIT), OUT OF 4 TOTAL, WHICH IS BETTER THAN 10, AND MAKE YOUR COMBOS FROM  THAT KEY. NOTE!!..YOUR ENTIRE COMBO WILL TOUCH OR CONNECTED IN SOME WAY THROUGHOUT THE COMBINED CIRCLES. ALL THE EXTRA NUMBERS WITHIN THE MATRIX I Don't NEED, I WILL DELETE FOR THIS PURPOSE ONLY ,SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY THE COMBINED CIRCLES ONLY.

71..from 731

+02..from 002

--------

- 11..formula

------

62..keep

+22..formula

------

84...keep

• Looking within the matrix, you see, that your keys 2 and 8 came, and the entire combo touched or connected,all around that 1, which is your end number.
            • So as you can see, this key system, does work, to give you numbers out of 10 to choose from to get you started in the right direction.
            • Remember, you have to choose the right key digit...

5 2 9 6 3

6 3 0 7 4 

7 4 1 8 5 

8 5 2 9 6

9 6 3 0 7

seattle
              United States
              Member #152111
              February 5, 2014
              1310 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2016, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin,  do u understand it better now,  if u look at the 2 or the 8..,within the combined circle,  there's only so many combos you can make from the 2 or the 8, that touch...let's say that u chose  the 2, the actual pair will touch it, to give u the complete combo....now look closely at the 2 and visualize all the pairs u can make around the 2 to make a full combo.....it want be 500+ combos  like floss dog,  said...I believe it would be under 55 singleso 18 doubles...because for each series within  the pick 3 game,  there is 54 singles/ 18 doubles  for every one number...0 series =54/18,     1series =54/18 ,  2 series = 54/18, etc etc..

United States
                Member #42083
                June 27, 2006
                494 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin,  do u understand it better now,  if u look at the 2 or the 8..,within the combined circle,  there's only so many combos you can make from the 2 or the 8, that touch...let's say that u chose  the 2, the actual pair will touch it, to give u the complete combo....now look closely at the 2 and visualize all the pairs u can make around the 2 to make a full combo.....it want be 500+ combos  like floss dog,  said...I believe it would be under 55 singleso 18 doubles...because for each series within  the pick 3 game,  there is 54 singles/ 18 doubles  for every one number...0 series =54/18,     1series =54/18 ,  2 series = 54/18, etc etc..

25. 25 combos.

As you recall his keys were 0,4,8. At least the ones I suggested. So since the 4 and 8 are touching the end number, it's one of those. I chose 4. Why? It actually touches the end number on both ends. Branch out all the possibles on both sides, cross out duplicates. 25 combos.

Can be reduced further. If we look for a digit to repeat, probably be the 7 or it's mirror 2.

Now it's 14 combos.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
                  Member #42083
                  June 27, 2006
                  494 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

25. 25 combos.

As you recall his keys were 0,4,8. At least the ones I suggested. So since the 4 and 8 are touching the end number, it's one of those. I chose 4. Why? It actually touches the end number on both ends. Branch out all the possibles on both sides, cross out duplicates. 25 combos.

Can be reduced further. If we look for a digit to repeat, probably be the 7 or it's mirror 2.

Now it's 14 combos.

Course you know from my posts I believe in repeating pairs. So the 29 is easy choice. 

Yes I know the 8 touches, too. But the 4 touches twice. 

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

cat28's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    yorkville, Il.
                    United States
                    Member #144032
                    June 21, 2013
                    107 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2016, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Your system worked great in todays Illinois midday game. I played about 6 numbers and won with 875.  Thanks much!!