Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smallest Any Game Matrix In The World Updated

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 7 months ago by cat28.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1310 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2016, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to say pretty much the same thing I said to you before. You are sarcastic and don't actually offer anything.

I just reread ALL your posts on this subject (both threads). You have never asserted anything but the number of combos it can produce.

Until now.

The instructions clearly tell you to use a key digit indicator or another system to back up or POINT. Let it direct you on which numbers to use to make combinations. And yes it does work.

I challenge you to take any states history and see if the numbers don't line up. I even checked your own state. Did you??

thanks Jayhawk58, you are right.it works and works every time ,,ITS ALL ABOUT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION....by the way that last example was from Wisconsin, 3 draws back

United States
    Member #42083
    June 27, 2006
    488 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

thanks Jayhawk58, you are right.it works and works every time ,,ITS ALL ABOUT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION....by the way that last example was from Wisconsin, 3 draws back

That was not lost on me. I noticed. I also noticed that if he had done a 434 rundown, his key digits would have been 0 and 4. It even gave him the correct root to narrow it further.

They are the same keys for tonight's draw. I want to say something sarcastic or not nice, but I won't. 

Nope, can't help myself, I will. "I wonder how many combinations he can make out of that."

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

seattle
      United States
      Member #152111
      February 5, 2014
      1310 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2016, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

That was not lost on me. I noticed. I also noticed that if he had done a 434 rundown, his key digits would have been 0 and 4. It even gave him the correct root to narrow it further.

They are the same keys for tonight's draw. I want to say something sarcastic or not nice, but I won't. 

Nope, can't help myself, I will. "I wonder how many combinations he can make out of that."

how do u, do yur 434 run down

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2016, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to say pretty much the same thing I said to you before. You are sarcastic and don't actually offer anything.

I just reread ALL your posts on this subject (both threads). You have never asserted anything but the number of combos it can produce.

Until now.

The instructions clearly tell you to use a key digit indicator or another system to back up or POINT. Let it direct you on which numbers to use to make combinations. And yes it does work.

I challenge you to take any states history and see if the numbers don't line up. I even checked your own state. Did you??

I Agree!

Anymore it's like a broken record .  The remarks full of negativity will never stop.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2016, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Can you explain how what you are talking about has anything to do with the matrix? 

I'm not seeing where the 434 comes from or the key digits 0 and 4? 

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2016, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Ok guys, here's what I've  came up with , the bold numbers within this matrix, represent your end numbers of your last hit.

Here's the kicker, as long as your ( R) end number doesn't return, you can wheel all the circle numbers surrounding the end number .

YES, I know its a lot of combos, But with the right key system, you'll be able to reduce your list of numbers.

You can use  VTRAC, Luckys  Followers chart, and a few other tool to reduce.  I  will not respond to any Ignorant comments. For those that think this is helpful, go with it, for those that think it not, keep it moving.

6 3 0 7 4 1 8

7 4 1 8 5 2 9

8 5 2 9 6 3 0

9 6 3 0 7 4 1

0 7 4 1 8 5 2

1 8 5 2 9 6 3

2 9 6 3 0 7 4

3 0 7 4 1 8 5

Example ,the state of Wisconsin; Previous Mid day hit was 098....today's hit was 701

8, is the end number. Now, find it on the chart in bold black . The SURROUNDING NUMBERS ARE; 07415296...

NOW SORT your numbers,  from low to high and wheel all...Once wheeled, there you should find 701  BOX

Remember!!, to reduce your play list, you will need a great key systems. if you don't have one, just ask someone here on LP for one

This observation, hits about 70-80%, depending on your state, each state is different ,so the results will varies.

Is this chart fixed or different variations exist? why a subsection(7 digits )of the pool used?

seattle
              United States
              Member #152111
              February 5, 2014
              1310 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2016, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Can you explain how what you are talking about has anything to do with the matrix? 

I'm not seeing where the 434 comes from or the key digits 0 and 4? 

Ok,im going to be nice and help you out Wisconsin .All I ask in return, is not to say anything negative about peoples systems. We are trying here,,,.Question??, are u planning on providing any inputs for us to go off from. Can you produce a system  for us to go off from, that you created. You see, working together, is the key to success, you never wants to bite the hand that feeds you, or provide for you, or try to help you. Success, is following in the foot steps of others, that's knowledge in the game.If you continue to badger,  people will not like you or want to work with you. So please take my advice and humble yourself. BE A TEAM PLAYER, AND I PROMISE U,You'll SEE THE DIFFERENCE ON  LP. PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU.

Now, here how i come up with my keys, its a simple systems, but effective...I've been using it for quite sometimes and I want to share it with you. It works must time...so dont think it will hit 100%..I call it the -11, +22 key system....going to use your states recent hits as an example. 

All you gotta do is take your last 2 hits, first and last digits, and add them together,using lotto math....once you have gotten your answer, subtract, -11, from it.

what ever answer you come up with, keep it.and add +2 to each number...there you will end up with 4 key digits to start.Now, if you end up with 2 of the alike same numbers out of the 4, keep 1 set, and mirror the other set,still giving you 4 digits as your keys to start.

HERE ARE YOUR MOST RECENT HITS

TAKE 72..FROM 712

+53..FROM 573   

----------

-----

14..keep

+ 22

-------

36..keep   ....so together, your keys are 1346 for the next draw...as you can see, 36 came..in 638 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

example 2;

68..from 638

72..from 712  add here lotto math

---

11 formula subtract lotto math

---

29  keep

22 formula add lotto math

---

41..keep...so together ,you have 1249 as your keys for next hit, as you can see 9 came in 098

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

example 3

68..638 add

---

11 subtract

---

55  ..keep

22 add

--

77..keep...so together , you have 5577, now as you can see, there are duplicates , get rid of one of the sets and mirror the others, giving you 0257

as you can see again for the 3rd time in a row, your keys showed in the next hit of 701

NOW, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION ,I ASK YOU EARLIER,,,,HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT

seattle
                United States
                Member #152111
                February 5, 2014
                1310 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2016, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Is this chart fixed or different variations exist? why a subsection(7 digits )of the pool used?

FIXED..This is how i created to be

United States
                  Member #42083
                  June 27, 2006
                  488 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2016, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Ok,im going to be nice and help you out Wisconsin .All I ask in return, is not to say anything negative about peoples systems. We are trying here,,,.Question??, are u planning on providing any inputs for us to go off from. Can you produce a system  for us to go off from, that you created. You see, working together, is the key to success, you never wants to bite the hand that feeds you, or provide for you, or try to help you. Success, is following in the foot steps of others, that's knowledge in the game.If you continue to badger,  people will not like you or want to work with you. So please take my advice and humble yourself. BE A TEAM PLAYER, AND I PROMISE U,You'll SEE THE DIFFERENCE ON  LP. PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU.

Now, here how i come up with my keys, its a simple systems, but effective...I've been using it for quite sometimes and I want to share it with you. It works must time...so dont think it will hit 100%..I call it the -11, +22 key system....going to use your states recent hits as an example. 

All you gotta do is take your last 2 hits, first and last digits, and add them together,using lotto math....once you have gotten your answer, subtract, -11, from it.

what ever answer you come up with, keep it.and add +2 to each number...there you will end up with 4 key digits to start.Now, if you end up with 2 of the alike same numbers out of the 4, keep 1 set, and mirror the other set,still giving you 4 digits as your keys to start.

TAKE 72..FROM 712

+53..FROM 573   

----------

-----

14..keep

+ 22

-------

36..keep   ....so together, your keys are 1346 for the next draw...as you can see, 36 came..in 638 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

example 2;

68..from 638

---

---

29  keep

---

41..keep...so together ,you have 1249 as your keys for next hit, as you can see 9 came in 098

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

example 3

68..638 add

---

11 subtract

---

55  ..keep

22 add

--

77..keep...so together , you have 5577, now as you can see, there are duplicates , get rid of one of the sets and mirror the others, giving you 0257

as you can see again for the 3rd time in a row, your keys showed in the next hit of 701

Keys are what help you decide what to base combos off of. Has to do with combo selection.That's what it has to do with the matrix.

Learn a few of these. Most people use more than one method to establish a clearer picture. He just gave you very good advice. Use it.

Goseahawks-there is a current thread in the system forum on the rundown. Very helpful.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Kbones's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #77365
                    July 21, 2009
                    54 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2016, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello goseahawks...., the last two hits for Georgia was 438 and 312.

So..  I would subtract  4 from 3 and subtract  8 from 2 and then subtract 11 from that sum.....? 

Thank u for your assistance on lp. Recently I have been using some of your strategies and I must say they have been very helpful to me. 

Kb

seattle
                      United States
                      Member #152111
                      February 5, 2014
                      1310 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2016, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Keys are what help you decide what to base combos off of. Has to do with combo selection.That's what it has to do with the matrix.

Learn a few of these. Most people use more than one method to establish a clearer picture. He just gave you very good advice. Use it.

Goseahawks-there is a current thread in the system forum on the rundown. Very helpful.

Thx jay

seattle
                        United States
                        Member #152111
                        February 5, 2014
                        1310 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2016, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

So..  I would subtract  4 from 3 and subtract  8 from 2 and then subtract 11 from that sum.....? 

Thank u for your assistance on lp. Recently I have been using some of your strategies and I must say they have been very helpful to me. 

Kb

Guys please read  the  instructions. ..I've  just given  3 examplesystem 

+32

_____

_____

69 keep

+22

____

81 keep...keys 1689

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #157792
                          July 31, 2014
                          1125 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

TAKE 72..FROM 712

+53..FROM 573   

----------

-----

14..keep

+ 22

-------

example 2;

68..from 638

---

---

29  keep

---

example 3

68..638 add

---

11 subtract

---

55  ..keep

22 add

--

Thanks GH,looks good. Thanks again.

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #139104
                            February 14, 2013
                            3465 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Can you help me with 750

seattle
                              United States
                              Member #152111
                              February 5, 2014
                              1310 Posts
                              Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Kb

587 just  hit. ...key digit was 8