Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why can't you win?... I've given you Ba's Short sums targets

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 8 months ago by Jayhawk58.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2016, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Four hits, three days. Check the Kansas post. It does work.

I don't see the Kansas post. Maybe its in another of his threads?

Seriously, if you believe in it that strongly, use it and play big. If I believed that I had that big of an advantage on the system, I would no longer be playing $.50-$2.00 a day. I'd be playing more like $100-$200/day.

You ask, do I really think someone would continue to make all these posts if it doesn't work? And I ask, do I really think someone would have such a gambling advantage and not actually exploit it?

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11157 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2016, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Your comments do NOT consume my normal life. And YES, I know he doesn't play often, it is the "hunt". It is the "hunt" for most of us.

BUT, because you have not put in the time to actually search his targets, use reduction by key digits, root sums or short sums due (or anything else), you once again make an inflammatory remark that is not factual. The only factual part was "you can't always win". We all know we won't "always" win.

If having a target that makes sense and is proven to produce wins, bringing probability to your favor, then that would be worth using. I have found a hit comes most often in three draws or less. So did you actually research and use a target method or just make an offhand remark?

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11157 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2016, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Jay-

I suppose it was an offhand remark in response to BA's remark to start the thread: "You can always win..."

Does that offend you ?  What gives in your world?

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11157 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2016, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Seriously, if you believe in it that strongly, use it and play big. If I believed that I had that big of an advantage on the system, I would no longer be playing $.50-$2.00 a day. I'd be playing more like $100-$200/day.

You ask, do I really think someone would continue to make all these posts if it doesn't work? And I ask, do I really think someone would have such a gambling advantage and not actually exploit it?

Do these posts bother you?

Where is your system that  is the million dollar question?  I see nothing but verbage.

Dupe Alert

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2016, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Does that offend you ?  What gives in your world?

Thinking of...

Was just answering Jay's question Laker...

I am not offended. I don't know how to answer your other question.

Do my answers offend you? 

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2016, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Do these posts bother you?

Where is your system that  is the million dollar question?  I see nothing but verbage.

Dupe Alert

The posts don't bother me all that much, I think I'm free to comment in a discussion forum as to what I think of them. You are free to give my comments little to no value if you like.

As I've said before, I haven't found a system that I believe gives an advantage in playing Pick 3. If I develop one, or if I come across one, I'm sure as hell going to exploit it and play big/win big. If I don't, I'll continue playing small and enjoying the hope to get lucky and win something. What if there isn't a system that can create an advantage in playing Pick 3?

I know you despise my posts and maybe even me personally. You make that clear with you personal attacks, name calling, "dupe" posts, etc. Have you noticed I haven't had comments about your systems and postings about your systems? Do you know why? Your posts about your systems are simple and generally fully explained, give a playable amount of suggestions, and don't include grandiose or deceptive statements about it being the best ever, winning 90% of the time, or other nonsense. For whatever reason you feel the need to stand behind the several people here that continue to do exactly the opposite of what you do.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11157 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2016, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

The posts don't bother me all that much, I think I'm free to comment in a discussion forum as to what I think of them. You are free to give my comments little to no value if you like.

As I've said before, I haven't found a system that I believe gives an advantage in playing Pick 3. If I develop one, or if I come across one, I'm sure as hell going to exploit it and play big/win big. If I don't, I'll continue playing small and enjoying the hope to get lucky and win something. What if there isn't a system that can create an advantage in playing Pick 3?

I know you despise my posts and maybe even me personally. You make that clear with you personal attacks, name calling, "dupe" posts, etc. Have you noticed I haven't had comments about your systems and postings about your systems? Do you know why? Your posts about your systems are simple and generally fully explained, give a playable amount of suggestions, and don't include grandiose or deceptive statements about it being the best ever, winning 90% of the time, or other nonsense. For whatever reason you feel the need to stand behind the several people here that continue to do exactly the opposite of what you do.

Your mission is complete.  You have nothing else to offer. 

Dance

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                Member #42083
                June 27, 2006
                527 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2016, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

My apologies, Blackapple, for allowing myself to respond in a negative manner to someone who responds to your posts. I will not let it happen again.

I promise to only use posts that confirm what you are outlining. Look for that next time instead of a useless discussion.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk