Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling Strategies?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 months ago by grwurston.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2016, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Click on the name above the avatar to click on the link to the homepage.

Send me a message using the contact page.

A part of the website is open, another part is hidden and accessible for members.

I read your Profile ...

LocationZqoiqeqaomiehmoqdhmoisdjfmoiazeorhmqolsiefrmqoiehm            Dead   

CountryBelgium

What location are you actually from in Belgium ???

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4863 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2016, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I've searched, and I've found several posts about wheeling for the Pick-3, but haven't found any posts about actual strategies for deciding which numbers to wheel. Does any member here have a link to such a post, or any strategies they would like to share?

Have you tried Reference Boxes?

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227727

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
      Broken Arrow, OK
      United States
      Member #155206
      May 11, 2014
      1875 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2016, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Have you tried Reference Boxes?

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227727

Yes I have. I experimented quite a bit with the 4x3 box and it produced a surprising number of hits on paper. However, it also produces 84 combinations total, so it's still a bit of a guessing game if you want to narrow it down to, say, 20 numbers of less. I also experimented with the 1x3x3 box and unfortunately, it didn't seem to do much of anything in Oklahoma....

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2516 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2016, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have. I experimented quite a bit with the 4x3 box and it produced a surprising number of hits on paper. However, it also produces 84 combinations total, so it's still a bit of a guessing game if you want to narrow it down to, say, 20 numbers of less. I also experimented with the 1x3x3 box and unfortunately, it didn't seem to do much of anything in Oklahoma....

However, it also produces 84 combinations total, so it's still a bit of a guessing game if you want to narrow it down to, say, 20 numbers of less.

Tue, Jun 14, 20168-2-5
        Mon, Jun 13, 20162-1-0
        Sun, Jun 12, 20162-6-5

Just use my best pair system to weed out combos that don't have potential. Your state is a slow state, meaning only one draw a day, so things take longer to happen. But in the past 10 days the best pick 3 pair system would've helped you.

June 12 winner was 265. The number 2 in the first position tells you that one of those three pairs (26-25-65) will show TWO days later. Sure enough the 25 pair showed.

It's pretty reliable. But then I found that any number, not just the first number (in the case above the 2 but also the 6 and the 5) can qualify.

I use this filter for predicting in the Florida p-3 forum with better than normal success.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4863 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2016, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Track root sums. If the RS is higher than the day before give it a +. If is lower than the day before give it a -.  If its the same give it an =. Watch the plus / minus patterns. Play RS's that are 1 to 4 higher OR 1 to 4 lower than the day before, depending on the pattern. Add other filters or just play the clean numbers for the RS's you're using. Easy, effective.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.