Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2016

Topic closed. 2135 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Raven62.

Page 102 of 143
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31517 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:13 am - IP Logged

I agree with you! This defies the laws of probability.  What?

Exactly!

It does defy the law of probablility!

It makes me wonder sometimes when they do the pre-draws...they do 3 of them each time before the live one...but it makes me wonder if they don't like the live one then they can do a 4th pre-draw to see if they like that one...here's an example in the pre-draws list for May which is posted on last months May NC thread.

The first 3 are pre-draws on the day draw on May 9th and the 4th is the live one!

Now look at the night draw there are 4 pre-draws on May 9th & the 5th draw is the live one!

Live draws are in red!...they don't do this often but they do it so it makes me wonder why & when you ask them why they had to have so many pre-draws they will say there was something not right with the machine!

5/9/2016

Day

5/9/2016

Eve

MisterCash$'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Raleigh, NC
    United States
    Member #157391
    July 17, 2014
    997 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:18 am - IP Logged

"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome" - USMC - "Semper Fi"

Weekly goal is $2500!!! - That's just $5 Straight on one number.

jay704's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      United States
      Member #149649
      December 5, 2013
      217 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Going with a repeat today

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31517 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I posted what i did about it being a repeat but I agree Vergie and I've always thought P3 was rigged too many "issue's" like when I started this back about 3 yrs ago I could hit twice a week now I'm barely down to once a month. A lot of players have cut back and you can tell that by talking to the old timers who have gone back to "old ways" I will not say how but they play but not playing NCEL anymore. They give themselves big raises yet call it an Education lottery  (yeah right) . All of this will not be straigtened out until someone holds them accountable . 965 is s repeater like I said look at its history however we have been lead down the rabbit hole with the trips lately what's fair is fair but they unfortunately would rather lose money than to correct  the problem . We should see live pre draws like other states but again they don't care they would rather lose income .

Yes it is a repeater but it just struck me wrong this time and I let my frustration I've been holding back show thru on here!

I "guarantee you" when the pre-draws list comes out for May there will be trips & quads in the pre-draws like there have in the past months...we've had both trips and quads in them...& they have the option of doing another draw.

I'm not going to keep on about this because I don't want to bring anyone down as I know it can because I have been brought down myself for this kind of posting and really had to move on past the posts but when it's so obvious now that I just can't ignore it.

But the thing is I "DO" have the option to play or to not play & "stop complaining" about it so I will do that!Big Grin Angel

Go back and read Angelmama's post for quite awhile and see when she saw the light & stopped throwing her hard earned money away...it has taken me a long long time to see that light!

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31517 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Going with a repeat today

I have to ask...which one...956 or are you keeping it a secret!Big Grin Angel

That would be a good one since they think nobody but nobody would think it would hit a 4th time so soon!

I guess we could play all that have hit then we'd be covered as far as repeats go but I'm sure not going to do it!

Well guess we won't know until you come on at 3pm to say you got it...& that's ok too!

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #163497
            February 1, 2015
            358 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Yes it is a repeater but it just struck me wrong this time and I let my frustration I've been holding back show thru on here!

I "guarantee you" when the pre-draws list comes out for May there will be trips & quads in the pre-draws like there have in the past months...we've had both trips and quads in them...& they have the option of doing another draw.

I'm not going to keep on about this because I don't want to bring anyone down as I know it can because I have been brought down myself for this kind of posting and really had to move on past the posts but when it's so obvious now that I just can't ignore it.

But the thing is I "DO" have the option to play or to not play & "stop complaining" about it so I will do that!Big Grin Angel

Go back and read Angelmama's post for quite awhile and see when she saw the light & stopped throwing her hard earned money away...it has taken me a long long time to see that light!

Yes I have been following her post and I can tell you I stopped playing $$$ amounts of money like her I was frustrated and still am. Imaguru (spelled wrong ? ) has it right and I'm going to lay off till the first of July . I may play $5 worth where I'm not going to tell you the amount I was spending everyday but it was ALOT more than that LOL . Frustrated right along with everyone else

durham nc
              United States
              Member #109415
              April 12, 2011
              1419 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:41 am - IP Logged

neatneat's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                NC
                United States
                Member #154581
                April 21, 2014
                799 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:47 am - IP Logged

I totally agree Vergie and Itpmguru....i was killing ncel but the past few years is just off

im going to put my focuses on the p4 starting next month so i guess

WHENEVER our poor TRIP that has been held hostage decided to come free I will miss it (Money gone down the drain)

I told the lottery rep at the store on Monday that she can go back and tell NCEl other states are getting trips so where is ours

I told her i guess when the sales declined even more they will realize, she said they be asking when is a trip or quad going to drop?!!

(That was all i needed to hear for confirmation)

Also i def aint ranting but just expressing my concern on how the numbers just arent like they use to

Don't second guess yourself, go for what you know

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31517 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

"guarantee you" when the pre-draws list comes out for May there will be trips & quads in the pre-draws like there have in the past months...we've had both trips and quads in them...& they have the option of doing another draw.

I posted that line above but I meant to say when the pre-draws list comes out for "June"...I'm sure yall knew what I meant but wanted to correct it anyway!

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31517 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:56 am - IP Logged

I totally agree Vergie and Itpmguru....i was killing ncel but the past few years is just off

im going to put my focuses on the p4 starting next month so i guess

WHENEVER our poor TRIP that has been held hostage decided to come free I will miss it (Money gone down the drain)

I told the lottery rep at the store on Monday that she can go back and tell NCEl other states are getting trips so where is ours

I told her i guess when the sales declined even more they will realize, she said they be asking when is a trip or quad going to drop?!!

(That was all i needed to hear for confirmation)

Also i def aint ranting but just expressing my concern on how the numbers just arent like they use to

Well I guess I was ranting but like I said don't want to discourage anyone else from playing because after all I do have the option to play or not to play before someone comes on here and post that to me, Itpmguru & others who have expressed their views on it....we already know that part!Big Grin Angel

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49699 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2016, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

06/22:

004 009 045 059 455 559 044 049 099 445 459 599

023 028 037 235 078 258 357 578

113 118 136 168 366 668 133 138 188 336 368 688

013 018 036 135 068 158 356 568

Good for Today Plus Three Days...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

HILLSBOROUGH
                        United States
                        Member #164540
                        March 6, 2015
                        386 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2016, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

The thing I never understand is ... if they do 3 or 4 pre-draws to " test the machines "  then why do they have those days when there are " technical difficulties " and the drawing results aren't available or the drawing never airs. You all know that has happened in the past. I recall once when I was working for a lottery retailer ( I still do but this was a few years ago ) that the results weren't available on the terminal til about 4:30 --they usually have the numbers confirmed by 3:20 and we are able to print out the results on the terminal but that day it took over an hour to find out what they were. 2012 or 2013 I believe. A back to back repeat isn't uncommon for NCEL and I think most of y'all would agree that last night's BS wouldn't have been that big of a deal if we were getting some new numbers once in a while and by " new numbers " I mean something we haven't seen in a while i.e. " high payout numbers " ( 223, 219, 305, 911, triples, etc. ) but all we get now are low payout numbers and repeats from the same month are the norm -- sometimes numbers repeat 3 and 4 times a month which seems statistically impossible to me esp. when there are numbers that haven't been out in 4 years or never like in the case of the 5 quads that have NEVER hit.   Just sayin' 

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                          No Man's Land
                          United States
                          Member #164139
                          February 19, 2015
                          5461 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2016, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I don't try to be a downer, just a realist. The part that gets to me most is the folks that spend their last $1 thinking they have a real-world chance of winning because all the advertising leads them to believe so. Truth is, NCEL is skewed against them (P3, scratchers, etc) In addition, 4 schools in Salisbury closed because they could not get funding to keep them open......just sad given the increase in revenue this year (Record setting again) 

Losing more often the past 3 years?  Thank 1-off and Sum-it up being added about 3 years ago (TIP #103):
                          https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/291665/2

As for "Pre-draws".  Folks can reference my thread here from last year(Look for PRE-DRAW LISTS):  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293927/2

Just sticking to posting pairs for a while as nothing else seems to be working well right now. 48 is overdue, so who knows?!? GL today if you play Thumbs Up

QR PAIRS TO WATCH!
                          6/97(D6/21)= 17, 12, 6/92 (N6/6)
                          /6(N6/16)= 36/9(N6/12), 34(N6/9),84
                          12= 6/92(D662), 6/97(N6/16),17
                          34(D6/17)= 86/9(N6/16), 84, 86/9
                          65(N6/20+N6/21))=15, 6/90, 10
                          89= 36/9, 86/9, 84, 34
                          23=
                          73(D6/21), 28(N6/19), 78(N6/19)
                          87=37, 32 , 82 (Rinse and repeat set)
                          65(N6/20+N6/21)
                          =15, 6/90, 10 (Rinse and repeat set)

neatneat's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #154581
                            April 21, 2014
                            799 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2016, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

No no vergie honey i was agreeing with you all, wasnt saying u were ranting. I said that because I didnt want todd to get at me like he did my friend a while back when she hit after the rant about NCEL lol

i rant when i hit and i rant when i dont hit , still its NCEL so I cant help but rant its makes me crazy

Totally didnt mean for you to take that the wrong way ..Please!!

Don't second guess yourself, go for what you know

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                              No Man's Land
                              United States
                              Member #164139
                              February 19, 2015
                              5461 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2016, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Something that made me laugh.  Someone's signature said"I don't have a gabling problem......I have a winning problem".  Must be from NC    LOL! LOL

Page 102 of 143