Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 6/1 - 6/30/2016

Topic closed. 948 replies. Last post 5 months ago by vtburke.

Page 4 of 64
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6939 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

today. 000

205, 207, 705, 115

112, 660, 717, 177

723, 722, 500, 154

041, 159, 383, 

3888, 5189, 1234, 2348

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #69849
    January 18, 2009
    14873 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2016, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Heads up folks!!!!  watch out for the series...  it's be awhile since we had one and after all those doubles we should of had one by now...   so pick your favorite or favorites and play them...

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49784 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2016, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

06/02:

223 228 237 278 377 778 233 238 288 337 378 788

002 007 025 057 255 557 022 027 077 225 257 577

113 118 136 168 366 668 133 138 188 336 368 688

111 116 166 666

Good for Today Plus Three Days...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22945 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2016, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

GL to all players in June!  Ty Dr65 for continued excellence with the PA. lottery threads!

Ty Keystone!!

I'm still chasing that denomination on the instants Big Smile

Gl to you!!!

Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          14873 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2016, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

One down and  9 to go... G/L

195   203   209   310   349   355   463   668   711

Their they go again playing with my numbers...  one off from the  185 today...and it would have been a str8...Thud

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            phila pa
            United States
            Member #25770
            November 11, 2005
            4632 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2016, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

185-2x-2015-1x-2016--8825- 2x-2016--01222 1st time hitter never on night had 3 $50,000.00 winners pick 2 = 15 -2x 2015- 5x-2016- wtg to winners and posters today

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14873 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

623 Pairs:

01x 04x 06x 07x 14x 23x 26x 28x

29x 36x 45x 48x 58x 67x 89x
              163 Pairs:

05x 07x 13x 14x 16x 19x 27x 29x

35x 36x 38x 49x 57x 58x 79x

Nice call Raven on the  58 pair today for  185..  WTG to all winners today on the  185...

Party

minnie mickey's avatar - images2ftg
                Great City (242)
                Bahamas
                Member #142648
                May 16, 2013
                2690 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2016, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

WTG Raven

"I will prepare and some day my chance will come ." 

Great City (242)
                  Bahamas
                  Member #142648
                  May 16, 2013
                  2690 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

PA Players  6/2 -  6/30 

358 351  its coming ride the train

Great City (242)
                    Bahamas
                    Member #142648
                    May 16, 2013
                    2690 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

And 731   317

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22945 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2016, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!    This thread wouldn't be where it is without you.......Party

Omg Dee and Chris$ ty ty ty!! Dee you know I've said it before lol, andddd some will not

see it like this.....I'm not good with attention. Chris$ you'll know what I mean when I say,

well, why play! LOL I love posting, playing, thinking and winning...and I will post my wins 

when I get them....becauseeeee.....hey, did I say I like posting? lol

PA is a superior thread...my opinion and I hope lots of others too. Its that way because we

have GREAT POSTERS all around! We have regulars who post everyday and put lots of time 

and effort into it, we have the posters who list the stats, the outs, the overdues and hit the

bullseye on what to look for soon, we have posters who come in once in awhile to post their

lists and others who give us the info on all the games. There are some who post for all-states

but always remember us and that's an honor! Soooo, here we go:

Dee - love your posts and comments on a daily basis, without you I wouldn't be on my toes.

Your good nature and always being on top of the wtg's is amazing. All these years led me to

know you're a very good person. That's saying a lot here and out there in the real world, lol!

You always bring great things to PA!

jojo  - without you, the thread would be a boring place, I like how you post the stats, gripe about

the repeats, I hate them too, and enjoy when you win...there's no other person I like seeing stick

it to PA than you!

Chris$  - I love your posts too...I like it when you point things out and play on a hunch...like 027,

your ticket number, I do that too sometimes...you're a huge plus to the thread and I look for your

posts too!

vtburke  - darn if you don't get the TH soon....there is something mighty wrong...I like seeing your

info too, you point out the longest outs and its a manageable ffew but I always remember what

you say. Great potential for killer straight hits that way! Ty!

Keystone  - the statistical genius! I have had countless hours of entertainment, info, facts and

all around good times in the years I've known you!! Ty for being a super poster and great guy!

If you were not here, PA would not be the same, ty!

MzD -  you are one of a kind!! You're always checking on us, posting tips and being infectious...

with ENERGY!! You are a treat and a big plus for the thread! Ty!!

Raven  - you post everyday here and hit nearly every day too lol!! You put time in here everyday

and make it a good place too!!

cowboysfan  - when you come around posting your 7's, it's time to make some money!! Your

posting style would be sorely missed if you didn't come around!

Wheeler  - another great poster from another state of pairs and a w/o that works!!! You remember 

PA all the time too! Ty for posting, it helps! Great treat to see your posts, it makes some things as

clear as day.

Minnie  - I look forward to your winning posts everyday!! You call them, they come!. You, too, are

a big plus here, ty for posting!! You're an on-spot poster and win for PA, very good at what you do too.

Ty too for making PA great!!

davesgrls  - ty too for dropping by!! I enjoy reading your posts a LOT!! I think the added numbers are funny 

and always bring smiles!! Ty!!

sully  - ty for thinking of us too!! You already know I like you because you are REAL! Please keep bringing 

great stuff to PA!!

ANYONE ELSE I FORGOT, FORGIVE ME.....I just wanted to let everyone know how important you all are

here....and I make the threads most times for the new month and win sometimes too lol....but ALL

of you make PA Super!!! Ty ty ty ty!!!! Great team of players/posters!!! Go PA!!!

vtburke's avatar - cat anm.gif
                        pa
                        United States
                        Member #143702
                        June 10, 2013
                        1885 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2016, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

185-2x-2015-1x-2016--8825- 2x-2016--01222 1st time hitter never on night had 3 $50,000.00 winners pick 2 = 15 -2x 2015- 5x-2016- wtg to winners and posters today

Trips in the Pick 5 again!!!

Just one time!!!

vtburke's avatar - cat anm.gif
                          pa
                          United States
                          Member #143702
                          June 10, 2013
                          1885 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2016, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

dr65, Thanks for noticing! 7 digit absent 18 days at nite. I like 746 710 724 741 507

Just one time!!!

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            phila pa
                            United States
                            Member #25770
                            November 11, 2005
                            4632 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2016, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Omg Dee and Chris$ ty ty ty!! Dee you know I've said it before lol, andddd some will not

see it like this.....I'm not good with attention. Chris$ you'll know what I mean when I say,

well, why play! LOL I love posting, playing, thinking and winning...and I will post my wins 

when I get them....becauseeeee.....hey, did I say I like posting? lol

PA is a superior thread...my opinion and I hope lots of others too. Its that way because we

have GREAT POSTERS all around! We have regulars who post everyday and put lots of time 

and effort into it, we have the posters who list the stats, the outs, the overdues and hit the

bullseye on what to look for soon, we have posters who come in once in awhile to post their

lists and others who give us the info on all the games. There are some who post for all-states

but always remember us and that's an honor! Soooo, here we go:

Dee - love your posts and comments on a daily basis, without you I wouldn't be on my toes.

Your good nature and always being on top of the wtg's is amazing. All these years led me to

know you're a very good person. That's saying a lot here and out there in the real world, lol!

You always bring great things to PA!

jojo  - without you, the thread would be a boring place, I like how you post the stats, gripe about

the repeats, I hate them too, and enjoy when you win...there's no other person I like seeing stick

it to PA than you!

Chris$  - I love your posts too...I like it when you point things out and play on a hunch...like 027,

your ticket number, I do that too sometimes...you're a huge plus to the thread and I look for your

posts too!

vtburke  - darn if you don't get the TH soon....there is something mighty wrong...I like seeing your

info too, you point out the longest outs and its a manageable ffew but I always remember what

you say. Great potential for killer straight hits that way! Ty!

Keystone  - the statistical genius! I have had countless hours of entertainment, info, facts and

all around good times in the years I've known you!! Ty for being a super poster and great guy!

If you were not here, PA would not be the same, ty!

MzD -  you are one of a kind!! You're always checking on us, posting tips and being infectious...

with ENERGY!! You are a treat and a big plus for the thread! Ty!!

Raven  - you post everyday here and hit nearly every day too lol!! You put time in here everyday

and make it a good place too!!

cowboysfan  - when you come around posting your 7's, it's time to make some money!! Your

posting style would be sorely missed if you didn't come around!

Wheeler  - another great poster from another state of pairs and a w/o that works!!! You remember 

PA all the time too! Ty for posting, it helps! Great treat to see your posts, it makes some things as

clear as day.

Minnie  - I look forward to your winning posts everyday!! You call them, they come!. You, too, are

a big plus here, ty for posting!! You're an on-spot poster and win for PA, very good at what you do too.

Ty too for making PA great!!

davesgrls  - ty too for dropping by!! I enjoy reading your posts a LOT!! I think the added numbers are funny 

and always bring smiles!! Ty!!

sully  - ty for thinking of us too!! You already know I like you because you are REAL! Please keep bringing 

great stuff to PA!!

ANYONE ELSE I FORGOT, FORGIVE ME.....I just wanted to let everyone know how important you all are

here....and I make the threads most times for the new month and win sometimes too lol....but ALL

of you make PA Super!!! Ty ty ty ty!!!! Great team of players/posters!!! Go PA!!!

thank you DEE88 WE ARE THE PA'S BEST WE TELL IT LIKE IT IS HOPE WE ALL WIN TONIGHT

Dallas texas
                              United States
                              Member #152484
                              February 16, 2014
                              481 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2016, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks dr65....God bless each and every one of u on da p.a.post....even though I'm stuck on da 7's it makes me happy to see yall win when I look at da postings bcuz sometimes da lottery is crooked in its hard as heck to win in keep numbers in play every single day

Page 4 of 64