Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone who would like to share their winning methods can do so here let's make this money

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 6 months ago by emilyg.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10353 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2016, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Typical Newbie - waltz right in, ask for the keys to the lottery bank, without contributing anything!
There may have been a time in LP history when folks were willing to share, but not much anymore.
Anyone who thinks a lottery player who spent hours developing a winning strategy would just hand it over isn't thinking with a full deck.
Give me a break!
Conduct a search and then adopt one of the hundreds of methods that are available and win on your own.

Tell it bobby623!

Brooklyn Ku$h,

There is one, and only way to win all the time over the long run, and that is to book the action.

The losers pay the winners and 'the house' keeps the rest.

Anything else should start with "Once upon a time..."

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

If anyone has certain techniques or various methods on how to win in the win 3 or win 4 or any other lotto games post and share right here.

There are several threads titled "my system is working", check them out.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #46493
      September 11, 2006
      4173 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2016, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure if you check any lottery website you will see lots of people winning, but not all the time.

Hitting a number straight or boxed is pure luck. And, depending on how many numbers or combinations you play, you are bound to hit occasionally, and even make a profit.

The odds of hitting a 3 number play is 1000 to 1 (pays $500) and 4 number play is 10,000 to 1 (pays $5000). With so many more people playing than the number of combinations, someone is bound to hit.

How can anyone predict what number will come out? That's why weather forecasters use words like "chance of" and "possible". 

It's not pure luck.  A year ago I made a decision to get serious about my game. I have put in more work in the past year than I have in the 12 years that I've been playing Pick 3 and 4. Since then, I have hit like never before. That's not luck. I work hard, putting in 8-10 hour days going over history and numbers. Hard work pays off. Check the Post your winning tickets here" thread. Lots of frequent winners.

Keep it simple 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5610 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2016, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

It's not pure luck.  A year ago I made a decision to get serious about my game. I have put in more work in the past year than I have in the 12 years that I've been playing Pick 3 and 4. Since then, I have hit like never before. That's not luck. I work hard, putting in 8-10 hour days going over history and numbers. Hard work pays off. Check the Post your winning tickets here" thread. Lots of frequent winners.

It's good that you are winning.

However, are you making a PROFIT?

If you are. That's even better. Congrats.

Is the profit you make worth the hours?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #46493
          September 11, 2006
          4173 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2016, 8:03 am - IP Logged

It's good that you are winning.

However, are you making a PROFIT?

If you are. That's even better. Congrats.

Is the profit you make worth the hours?

At this point there's not much profit, but at least I'm just playing on my wins, and haven't had to play with my own money in a few months.  Hopefully in a year or two I can play with a STEADY bankroll to the point where I can count a good win as a "payday". 

I truly believe anyone can hit decent once if not twice a week or more, as long as they don't play every single draw...and that's hard to do.

Keep it simple 

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2016, 10:38 am - IP Logged

At this point there's not much profit, but at least I'm just playing on my wins, and haven't had to play with my own money in a few months.  Hopefully in a year or two I can play with a STEADY bankroll to the point where I can count a good win as a "payday". 

I truly believe anyone can hit decent once if not twice a week or more, as long as they don't play every single draw...and that's hard to do.

This is one of the best posts I've read here in a long time. It contains every single fundamental aspect for success with the game that I've been saying for years. Outstanding!

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
              Winning makes me smile.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              4874 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2016, 11:05 am - IP Logged

This is one of the best posts I've read here in a long time. It contains every single fundamental aspect for success with the game that I've been saying for years. Outstanding!

Check this out if you play root sums. Look for the chart near the end (page4) for P3 and P4 end of month results. Read from the beginning for the how-to.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/303529

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                Member #391
                June 8, 2002
                16071 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Any system, theory or strategy is good as long as it beats the odds.

Now having said that let’s look at the Pick-3 game, overall playing over a period of time you can argue that the odds are 50/50. Many states base their payout on this basis, for every dollar they take in they pay out half in wins and keep half.

So therefore if you have a system that is beating that 50/50 rule you are or should be doing much better that the average Joe.

Let me give you an example, say you play TEN (10) numbers each day at fifty cents box only, the cost each day would be $5.00. Should any of your numbers fall, you would pick up a box bet to win $40.00.

To look at it this way, you could play for eight (8) days, any of which your number(s) won you are ahead of the game.

You should track your own state’s numbers and see how they do against a Pick-3 Pool of Numbers each day to see how consistent or the number of times it beats the odds.

I have a few states that I track each day and a few are doing just that, beating the odds – South Carolina is just one state.

Check my Blog right here on the Lottery Post for the Prediction Results as well as the Pick-3 Forum.

If you guys would like for me to elaborate a little more on this system then post your reply here to this thread or send me a private message.

Thank you.

~Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2016, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Any system, theory or strategy is good as long as it beats the odds.

Now having said that let’s look at the Pick-3 game, overall playing over a period of time you can argue that the odds are 50/50. Many states base their payout on this basis, for every dollar they take in they pay out half in wins and keep half.

So therefore if you have a system that is beating that 50/50 rule you are or should be doing much better that the average Joe.

Let me give you an example, say you play TEN (10) numbers each day at fifty cents box only, the cost each day would be $5.00. Should any of your numbers fall, you would pick up a box bet to win $40.00.

To look at it this way, you could play for eight (8) days, any of which your number(s) won you are ahead of the game.

You should track your own state’s numbers and see how they do against a Pick-3 Pool of Numbers each day to see how consistent or the number of times it beats the odds.

I have a few states that I track each day and a few are doing just that, beating the odds – South Carolina is just one state.

Check my Blog right here on the Lottery Post for the Prediction Results as well as the Pick-3 Forum.

If you guys would like for me to elaborate a little more on this system then post your reply here to this thread or send me a private message.

Thank you.

~Michael

"Any system, theory or strategy is good as long as it beats the odds."

Personally,I prefer the jackpot games.  I track all the drawings of games I can play but only play them when their jackpots are worth the risks of losing.  Win once whether it's a local or multi-state game and you'll always be ahead.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2016, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

If anyone here ever won a major jackpot....They aren't telling.  If I'm the first, I'll tell you how I did it.  Stay tuned........

"If I'm the first, I'll tell you how I did it."

Not me, I would want to win several more major jackpots to make sure it wasn't just luck before leading my fellow LP members on a wild goose chase. Wink

Evil Looking       

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                      Green Bay
                      United States
                      Member #169391
                      October 15, 2015
                      1246 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2016, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Check this out if you play root sums. Look for the chart near the end (page4) for P3 and P4 end of month results. Read from the beginning for the how-to.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/303529

grwurston...I really wish you would pick a different avatar.  Scared

Never give up.  Banana

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                        San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1394 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Have you noticed how the 'standard' for winning changes?
                        Winning once is a fluke. You have win multiple times, in a row!
                        Wins don't count unless you are making a profit of some unspecified amount. Requires multiple wins!
                        Luck is reason for jackpot wins. Personal effort doesn't count for much.
                        Hitting a jackpot isn't enough to prove a system. You have to do it twice!
                        Winning a lottery game is hard work.
                        I think any win of any amount is a victory, and shouldn't be taken lightly.
                        Seeing a copy of a winning ticket would be nice, but, posting graphics is difficult and
                        is mostly for paid members.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2526 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Have you noticed how the 'standard' for winning changes?
                          Winning once is a fluke. You have win multiple times, in a row!
                          Wins don't count unless you are making a profit of some unspecified amount. Requires multiple wins!
                          Luck is reason for jackpot wins. Personal effort doesn't count for much.
                          Hitting a jackpot isn't enough to prove a system. You have to do it twice!
                          Winning a lottery game is hard work.
                          I think any win of any amount is a victory, and shouldn't be taken lightly.
                          Seeing a copy of a winning ticket would be nice, but, posting graphics is difficult and
                          is mostly for paid members.

The rich text editor is available to non-paying members. I have posted pics before and it's very easy once you know the basic steps..

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                            Winning makes me smile.
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4874 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2016, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

grwurston...I really wish you would pick a different avatar.  Scared

It's a spider. He's got six eyes, which is good for watching the numbers.  Green laugh

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                              Broken Arrow, OK
                              United States
                              Member #155206
                              May 11, 2014
                              1875 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2016, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

It's a spider. He's got six eyes, which is good for watching the numbers.  Green laugh

LOL....I've been wondering what that was for the last six months or so.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson