Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone who would like to share their winning methods can do so here let's make this money

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 7 months ago by emilyg.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
Green Bay
United States
Member #169391
October 15, 2015
1277 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

It's a spider. He's got six eyes, which is good for watching the numbers.  Green laugh

I only see two, where are the other four?  Crazy

Never give up.  Banana

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5097 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2016, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I only see two, where are the other four?  Crazy

In a row under the other two. They're smaller, so you might have to zoom in.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10390 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2016, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Surge, you shared:

It's not pure luck. A year ago I made a decision to get serious about my game. I have put in more work in the past year than I have in the 12 years that I've been playing Pick 3 and 4. Since then, I have hit like never before. That's not luck. I work hard, putting in 8-10 hour days going over history and numbers. Hard work pays off. Check the Post your winning tickets here" thread. Lots of frequent winners.

and

At this point there's not much profit, but at least I'm just playing on my wins, and haven't had to play with my own money in a few months. Hopefully in a year or two I can play with a STEADY bankroll to the point where I can count a good win as a "payday".

I truly believe anyone can hit decent once if not twice a week or more, as long as they don't play every single draw...and that's hard to do.

I'm giving you 5 Stars plus for honesty and I'm hoping people here realize what you stated (what I bolded) is exactly what system promoters and sellers don't reveal.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1654 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2016, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I'm giving you 5 Stars plus for honesty and I'm hoping people here realize what you stated (what I bolded) is exactly what system promoters and sellers don't reveal.

This is yet another area I've emphasized from essentially the day I came to LP. If a player is really serious about their game, how they're spending their money, and how efficiently their system is working in conjunction to their money, then they will be applying the corresponding math to every single play. The basic application of math in terms of cost, type of hit(s) recovery/break even, and/or profit will tell players everything they need to know about what they're doing. System promoters and sellers actually cannot detail such things because they don't know how the player will actually implement the said system. They just wanna sell the system which is just a baseline strategy on how to combine numbers around prevailing circumstances which repeat over and over and over again.

It's hard to discuss what I'm about to say without stepping on some toes but, it's a teachable moment. It's very misleading when one goes to the 'Post Your Winning Tickets' thread and sees all the winners because unless the poster has been detailing how often they've been playing and how much they've been spending up until that win occurred, there's no way to know if they've turned a profit or otherwise. Numbers matter here. I would consider such measures as 'quality control' 'cause there's so much left to be desired with just a random win...even if it is a straight win. Most people play boxed and straight combined to maximize opportunity which I believe pays $290. Well, as long as the player doesn't have $290 tied up OVERALL, then there's a profit. Otherwise, they're simply recovering which is still great because it's enroute to an eventual profit. The full payout is NEVER realized due to the cost of 'doing business' (playing) and there's no way around this. So, what the player is actually left with and faced with is how much of a profit are they willing to accept during the course of playing and a hit. Once a player develops a system that works for them and keeps them out of the red, they have settled on a profit they can deal with...period.

If anyone else is saying anything different than this, outside of a PB, MM's, Cash 5 win etc, then they can also tell you where they know there's a lion which is a vegetarian. I have absolutely nothing against vegetarians, okay...just driving my point home.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #46493
          September 11, 2006
          4177 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2016, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Surge, you shared:

It's not pure luck. A year ago I made a decision to get serious about my game. I have put in more work in the past year than I have in the 12 years that I've been playing Pick 3 and 4. Since then, I have hit like never before. That's not luck. I work hard, putting in 8-10 hour days going over history and numbers. Hard work pays off. Check the Post your winning tickets here" thread. Lots of frequent winners.

and

At this point there's not much profit, but at least I'm just playing on my wins, and haven't had to play with my own money in a few months. Hopefully in a year or two I can play with a STEADY bankroll to the point where I can count a good win as a "payday".

I truly believe anyone can hit decent once if not twice a week or more, as long as they don't play every single draw...and that's hard to do.

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks, Coin Toss.  Well, I've got nothing to hide.  We're all here to learn and share information.  I think it's easy to ignore, or not pay attention to the fact that you can lose money in this game just as quickly as it was won.  Scenario: "I had a great win, I can do it again next draw!!  So I'll bet bigger next time, and play more numbers." 

Sometimes you do have to make some bigger bets when the timing is right, and circumstances justify the action.  But don't let ego or excitement be the prime motivator for that decision. 

If I was going to profit at this game, it has to be treated like a business.  Successful businesses don't make money by making bad, spur of the moment decisions.  "We just landed a HUGE deal, now let's go make another HUGE deal."  Well, it doesn't work like that in this game.  The research has to be done, and work has to be completed in order to make that huge deal.

I know I can win more money than anyone can make selling their system, or my system.  It's not even a system, it's just facts.  My system is based on research and what's due. 

====================================================

Back to the primary topic...

Personally, I find the research to be one of the most exhilarating parts of the game.  "Okay... find another target" Smash

I like to find numbers that are 6+ months out.  They usually tend to fall in clusters, so where there's one, another will fall shortly after... and usually around the same time that it was last drawn. 

I made a list for Ohio at the beginning of May.  There were 34 singles, 38 doubles, and 6 triples.  78 combos total, not too bad for one month.  Triples are a long shot, the doubles are a close 2nd.  In May, 17 of those singles dropped!  All about 5-9 months from the last time they were seen. 

I'd truly be lost without the "Search Past Results" and "Lottery Calendar".

Knowing what's due, what's hot, what's cold, and knowing what the numbers do will get the hits: due pairs, due digits, due sums.  It's just a puzzle... you put the pieces together. 

MIA - missing 5+ months

yellow 1+ year[before May 2015] 

teal May 2015-Oct. 31 2015

rose Nov. 2015-Dec. 31 2015

HIT

====================

003 188 177 001 155 588 066 233 447 366 448

047 127 289 019 234 017 157

667 118 566 446 227 338 377 788 244

014 168 389 458 024 358 348 256 189 569 367 056

778 557 099 699 229 115 033 114 224 113 677 449 334 445 399

000 222 333 444 555 999

689,466,048,149,138,335,467(2x),457,036,679,223,239,257,148,057,179,908

Thu, Jun 2, 2016            Ohio   Pick 3 Evening       9-0-8

Mon, May 30, 2016         Ohio   Pick 3 Midday        7-4-6

Sun, May 29, 2016         Ohio   Pick 3 Evening       1-7-9

Sat, May 28, 2016          Ohio   Pick 3 Midday         0-5-7

Thu, May 26, 2016          Ohio   Pick 3 Evening       4-1-8

Wed, May 25, 2016         Ohio   Pick 3 Evening       7-5-2

Wed, May 25, 2016         Ohio   Pick 3 Midday         3-2-9

Tue, May 24, 2016          Ohio   Pick 3 Midday         2-2-3

Mon, May 23, 2016         Ohio   Pick 3 Evening       6-9-7

Sat, May 21, 2016          Ohio   Pick 3 Midday         0-6-3

Wed, May 18, 2016         Ohio   Pick 3 Evening       7-4-5

Mon, May 16, 2016         Ohio   Pick 3 Evening       7-4-6

Mon, May 16, 2016         Ohio   Pick 3 Midday        3-3-5

Sun, May 15, 2016          Ohio   Pick 3 Evening       1-3-8

Sun, May 15, 2016          Ohio   Pick 3 Midday         1-4-9

Thu, May 12, 2016          Ohio   Pick 3 Midday         0-8-4

Sat, May 14, 2016          Ohio   Pick 3 Midday          6-6-4

Fri, May 6, 2016             Ohio   Pick 3 Midday           6-8-9

Keep it simple 

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
            Elgin, IL
            United States
            Member #68867
            January 1, 2009
            1221 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2016, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Combinations, Patterns, & Frequencies are the answers to winning along with a little luck.  You cannot improve your odds in any given game as it is a mathematical formula based on the number of balls used in that given game.  But, you sure in the heck can improve your chances of winning in any given game.  You just have to know what to look for.  On the thread listed below,  I did my homework on the Ontario Pick 4 game.  If you read my post, on June 02, 2016, I stated there were 2  top box set of numbers of which 0379 was one of them with 14 hits.  I also predicted that this would come in on June 05, 2016.  This wasn't all pure luck.  I predicted what I considered the top 50 sets of numbers for the Ontario Pick 4 game based on Combinations, Patterns, & Frequencies.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/303893

I have found that certain combinations of numbers come in more often in every single jackpot game.  The combinations are not the same for every game.  Each game has it's own set of combinations.  If you play the Mega Million game & are just looking to get 5 of 75 without the Mega Ball, your odds are 1:18,492,204 if you buy a Quick Pick or pick your own numbers.   The difference between you & me is that; if you buy a quick pick your chances of winning 5 of 75 are still 1:18,492,204.  As I look at combinations, patterns, & frequencies, my chances of winning are greater due to my research of the game based on past history of the current Matrix of the game.  If I play the numbers 31 33 34 41 69 I am willing to bet, based on history, that my numbers will come in a lot sooner than you buying a quick Pick.  I have found through my years of research of jackpot games; the combinations of numbers that come in the most often with each other,will eventually come in all together in a single drawing (providing the Matrix doesn't change - the number of balls used in any given game.)  There has only been 274 games of the Mega Millions since the last Matrix change bringing the number of white balls up to 75.   4 of the 274 games are listed below.  How does this combination of numbers compare to yours...............................................................................

2014-08-22531344174
            2015-04-213133354169
            2016-04-012528334169
            2016-05-31931344149

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL..............................................

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19895 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Have you noticed how the 'standard' for winning changes?
              Winning once is a fluke. You have win multiple times, in a row!
              Wins don't count unless you are making a profit of some unspecified amount. Requires multiple wins!
              Luck is reason for jackpot wins. Personal effort doesn't count for much.
              Hitting a jackpot isn't enough to prove a system. You have to do it twice!
              Winning a lottery game is hard work.
              I think any win of any amount is a victory, and shouldn't be taken lightly.
              Seeing a copy of a winning ticket would be nice, but, posting graphics is difficult and
              is mostly for paid members.

I don't think it's unreasonably to expect a winning system to win something every time you play if you play enough lines to cover a minimum prize even if it's not a profit.  For MegaMillions that's 15 lines or $15, and most times that prize should be more than a dollar.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10390 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

If it's not showing a profit it's not truly a winning system.

Of course, "I can show you how to lose less" isn't going to sell anything.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                  San Angelo, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1097
                  January 31, 2003
                  1405 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2016, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Like thousands of other lottery gamblers, I'm IN everyday.
                  No jackpots, yet, but, I've accumulated a few small wins that makes playing interesting.
                  Here is a list of the unclaimed tickets on my desk:
                  Pick 3 - $40
                  Daily 4 - $200
                  Cash 5 - $18, $26, $4
                  Texas Two-Step - $7
                  Lotto - $2
                  Texas Triple Chance - $6

Of course, the big question is - How much did you spend?
                  It varies but I never spend more than $100 per week.
                  I get a tax break due to age, so combining the wins with the tax discounts, I'm doing OK.
                  I don't have the tickets, but, I hit $2,700 in D4 two years ago; 4/5 in Cash 5 twice ($1200 total).
                  It's just a matter of time before I have another significant win.
                  But it won't be with the predator jackpot games.
                  So, I believe I can say I have a winning strategy!!
                    San Angelo, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1097
                    January 31, 2003
                    1405 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2016, 11:06 am - IP Logged
                    No jackpots, yet, but, I've accumulated a few small wins that makes playing interesting.
                    Pick 3 - $40
                    Daily 4 - $200
                    Cash 5 - $18, $26, $4
                    Texas Two-Step - $7
                    Lotto - $2
                    Texas Triple Chance - $6

I get a tax break due to age, so combining the wins with the tax discounts, I'm doing OK.
                    I don't have the tickets, but, I hit $2,700 in D4 two years ago; 4/5 in Cash 5 twice ($1200 total).

I need to clarify that the tax breaks are NOT large enough to support daily lottery gambling.
                    Wouldn't want anyone thinking that I'm rich.
                    I'm just a retired senior citizen with a fixed income.
                    Gambling is my recreation choice, in lieu of smoking, drinking, drug abuse, etc.
                    Have a good one!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5753 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2016, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I need to clarify that the tax breaks are NOT large enough to support daily lottery gambling.
                      Wouldn't want anyone thinking that I'm rich.
                      I'm just a retired senior citizen with a fixed income.
                      Gambling is my recreation choice, in lieu of smoking, drinking, drug abuse, etc.
                      Have a good one!

There's not much else to do out there in San Angelo besides gamble, is there bobby?

LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19895 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2016, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure many similar comments were made about Brad Duke's system before he won a PowerBall jackpot. 

For me a winning system is one that constantly beats the odds until it does make a profit.  Even a system that constantly beats the odds isn't likely to make a profit until it wins a jackpot or at least a second prize with the usual payout amounts.

Evil Looking       

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                          Member #134627
                          November 2, 2012
                          1004 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2016, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Get job in accounting, it might pay better and gives you time to work your numbers:) Plus, when boss ask what are you doing, you'll always have an answer:"Crunching those numbers!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19895 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2016, 4:28 pm - IP Logged
                            Pick 3 - $40
                            Daily 4 - $200
                            Cash 5 - $18, $26, $4
                            Texas Two-Step - $7
                            Lotto - $2
                            Texas Triple Chance - $6

Looks like you play most of the games available to you, do you track them all and forecast them every day?

Evil Looking       

San Angelo, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1097
                              January 31, 2003
                              1405 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2016, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you play most of the games available to you, do you track them all and forecast them every day?

As you probably know, I have a paper and pencil workout using the power of substitution.
                              I break a game into 3 to 5 major parts.
                              I have tracking charts that display game history in several interconnected formats. 
                              In order to make good choices, I have to log the results of every drawing, one integer at a time.
                              It's a lot of work but I'm a highly skilled user and I can complete the work in two hours or less, depending on
                              the number of games being processed.
                              I use specialized play charts that display data in prescribed formats for easy analysis.
                              I evaluate the trends and choose the appropriate number of integers I believe have the best chance of being in the
                              next winning permutation. 
                              Sounds complicated but it's actually child's play.

I process ALL Texas Pick 3, Daily 4, Cash 5, Texas Lotto, and Triple Chance drawings.
                              I don't play All or Nothing. Too many integers to process (48 per day!!)
                              I also skip the predator jackpot games.

No, I don't forecast my selections.
                              What's the point??
                              I could really use a Pick 3/4 partner, but it seems folks are not interested in detailed game tracking and analysis. 
                              I have recently added a new dimension that is very promising, but I don't intend to make it public.
                              Sorry for the lengthy reply.