Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should you charge a fee to lottery post members to share your winning strategies?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 6 months ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
GwizQ1's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #173767
March 18, 2016
193 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2016, 9:34 am - IP Logged

I have always said posters with good systems should get paid for it.  However, it has been so many posters who have been doing this for a very long time and just do it to help others, so it seems unfair if some posters charge for their winning strategies and others who are just as or more successful don't get paid.  I wonder if there is a way to attach a donation button or something should the poster choose to send donations to someone, assuming they are willing to accept it.  Just to make it easier and reward those posters who have been working hard.  Also if it werent for certain posters, the forums wouldnt be organized in the first place.  They take time to make sure ppl are posting, often reach out to other posters to get them to post on their forums and from what I understand they do that for free too. Im new, but I am wondering if such a thing (donation) exists, if people are getting paid and I just dont know about it or how it would work?  Thoughts anyone?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19829 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2016, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I have always said posters with good systems should get paid for it.  However, it has been so many posters who have been doing this for a very long time and just do it to help others, so it seems unfair if some posters charge for their winning strategies and others who are just as or more successful don't get paid.  I wonder if there is a way to attach a donation button or something should the poster choose to send donations to someone, assuming they are willing to accept it.  Just to make it easier and reward those posters who have been working hard.  Also if it werent for certain posters, the forums wouldnt be organized in the first place.  They take time to make sure ppl are posting, often reach out to other posters to get them to post on their forums and from what I understand they do that for free too. Im new, but I am wondering if such a thing (donation) exists, if people are getting paid and I just dont know about it or how it would work?  Thoughts anyone?

Has anyone ever posted a system at LP you would even spend money trying let alone pay them for?  Who? Wink

Besides, if people wanted money for their lottery systems they would sell them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      842 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2016, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Has anyone ever posted a system at LP you would even spend money trying let alone pay them for?  Who? Wink

Excellent point, RJOH, which BTW will probably be swept under the rug and replaced withParty; Thumbs Up ; ATTA-BOY'S ; STANDING OVATIONS FOR HITTING HOME RUNS OUT OF THE BALLPARK ; AND OTHER MIS-GUIDED HYPEREBOLE. The people making these confirmations wouldn't spend a thin dime for the system (?) they're promoting.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1704 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2016, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

It kind of defeats the purpose of a FREE exchange of information.  If YOU want to get paid for sharing your lottery systems, then create a website and charge $$ for your information.  Some LP Members have done this already.  However, those particular LP Members have already  proven on this website that their lottery system information is worth paying for [like Lotto Laughs].

As much time, energy, and effort that Lotto Laughs has put into creating Pick 3/4/5 lottery systems over many years, and shared those systems with us here on LP for FREE [her BENEVOLENCE very much Appreciated !!! ], I personally have No Problem at all PAYING HER $$$ for her systems thru her own website, b/c in my opinion she has already EARNED it, thru her BENEVOLENCE here on LP.  She deserves to be PAID BACK !!!  Thank you to Lotto Laughs !!!  She is an Angel !!!  Blue Angel

There are Many LP Angels  whose Benevolence has contributed to this website !!  TODD would be at the TOP OF THE LIST, for creating and maintaining this website in the first place !!!   Blue Angel  Thank you to TODD as well !!! 

[He didn't have to do it people.  Todd could choose to do something different with his time and energy.]

This is why I believe that we should focus on GRATITUDE while using this site, and Not get caught up in all of the negativity and trolling that occurs on LP.  We can respectfully agree to disagree with each other, without disrespect and insults.

United States
          Member #173767
          March 18, 2016
          193 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2016, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your post.  Yes, for instance, there is a poster who recently sent a message that they would no longer be posting their successful strategy on the forum. It picked pairs for the week pretty accurately for all states. Instead they encouraged those who wanted to continue to the get the information to send a private message.  Finally, someone replied on the public post that they didnt have a paypal account so thanks but no thanks which is why i posed this question.  Pairs are a great way for many to actually pick their winning lottery numbers.  From what I saw they have something with their strategy.  But there are others who do actual number predictions as well pretty accurately and dont charge for it.  Sure I would pay someone for a tool if I thought it would consistently help me win and had a proven track record.  I dont think there anything wrong if you dont want to pay, but if someone wanted to thank a person whos strategy helped them, it would be nice i think for people to subjectively decide if they want to give a donation or accept a donation on this website as well.  Its a time consuming process to get that accurate and think people ALL people who do well should be able to accept donations from those of us wanting to give it to them.  I dont want to be offensive of seem like im not in the spirit of the Post but.....just saying my opinion.

United States
            Member #173767
            March 18, 2016
            193 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

It kind of defeats the purpose of a FREE exchange of information.  If YOU want to get paid for sharing your lottery systems, then create a website and charge $$ for your information.  Some LP Members have done this already.  However, those particular LP Members have already  proven on this website that their lottery system information is worth paying for [like Lotto Laughs].

As much time, energy, and effort that Lotto Laughs has put into creating Pick 3/4/5 lottery systems over many years, and shared those systems with us here on LP for FREE [her BENEVOLENCE very much Appreciated !!! ], I personally have No Problem at all PAYING HER $$$ for her systems thru her own website, b/c in my opinion she has already EARNED it, thru her BENEVOLENCE here on LP.  She deserves to be PAID BACK !!!  Thank you to Lotto Laughs !!!  She is an Angel !!!  Blue Angel

There are Many LP Angels  whose Benevolence has contributed to this website !!  TODD would be at the TOP OF THE LIST, for creating and maintaining this website in the first place !!!   Blue Angel  Thank you to TODD as well !!! 

[He didn't have to do it people.  Todd could choose to do something different with his time and energy.]

This is why I believe that we should focus on GRATITUDE while using this site, and Not get caught up in all of the negativity and trolling that occurs on LP.  We can respectfully agree to disagree with each other, without disrespect and insults.

But how would a poster advertise their website?  WOuldnt it be wise to use this post, especially if you have been using it and built up a fan base to do the same thing?  Does it matter how the info is retrieved if they get paid, whether is a website, or private message sent? Also I agree, with the fact that everyone, including those who may be perceived as adversary should have a right to speak their mind.  However, there is a way to do it respectfully and above the belt.  We are all adults so we should be able to communicate with out insulting each other.  TODD is a prime example.  I just assumed he was compensated in some way for his efforts.  If Im wrong, my bad!

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
              NJ
              United States
              Member #165922
              April 27, 2015
              3337 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2016, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

They say the best things in life are free, I believe that holds true for some great posters here on LP. If people take the time and effort to post some useful info or good numbers which help u win, at least u could do is say thanks once in awhile. I see many don't appreciate what others do for them, if they are from outside of their thread, while they get busy kissing each others )( even for a trivial accomplishment. I stopped posting for such ungrateful cliquish threads and I also see plenty of other people stop posting for such threads, y should they?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23273 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2016, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

But how would a poster advertise their website?  WOuldnt it be wise to use this post, especially if you have been using it and built up a fan base to do the same thing?  Does it matter how the info is retrieved if they get paid, whether is a website, or private message sent? Also I agree, with the fact that everyone, including those who may be perceived as adversary should have a right to speak their mind.  However, there is a way to do it respectfully and above the belt.  We are all adults so we should be able to communicate with out insulting each other.  TODD is a prime example.  I just assumed he was compensated in some way for his efforts.  If Im wrong, my bad!

If you want to advertise something on Lottery Post, I'd suggest opening a Google AdWords account, which will let you target advertisements for Lottery Post.

Note that when I started Lottery Post, I never went on other people's websites and posted free advertising about Lottery Post.  I built the site myself, and then I did the groundwork myself to build a readership.  If I ever need to advertise something, I pay for it.  I don't try to build something for free off the backs of other people.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2016, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

If you want to advertise something on Lottery Post, I'd suggest opening a Google AdWords account, which will let you target advertisements for Lottery Post.

Note that when I started Lottery Post, I never went on other people's websites and posted free advertising about Lottery Post.  I built the site myself, and then I did the groundwork myself to build a readership.  If I ever need to advertise something, I pay for it.  I don't try to build something for free off the backs of other people.

There's no other website that can hold a candle to this one, in terms of information, which is why it excels. The business model offers so much of what others simply look over. 

By the way, there's a mid-engine Corvette in the works...

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19829 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your post.  Yes, for instance, there is a poster who recently sent a message that they would no longer be posting their successful strategy on the forum. It picked pairs for the week pretty accurately for all states. Instead they encouraged those who wanted to continue to the get the information to send a private message.  Finally, someone replied on the public post that they didnt have a paypal account so thanks but no thanks which is why i posed this question.  Pairs are a great way for many to actually pick their winning lottery numbers.  From what I saw they have something with their strategy.  But there are others who do actual number predictions as well pretty accurately and dont charge for it.  Sure I would pay someone for a tool if I thought it would consistently help me win and had a proven track record.  I dont think there anything wrong if you dont want to pay, but if someone wanted to thank a person whos strategy helped them, it would be nice i think for people to subjectively decide if they want to give a donation or accept a donation on this website as well.  Its a time consuming process to get that accurate and think people ALL people who do well should be able to accept donations from those of us wanting to give it to them.  I dont want to be offensive of seem like im not in the spirit of the Post but.....just saying my opinion.

I've also had several LP members PM me and suggest I waste my money trying their system and my reply is always the same, "If your system is so great why aren't you using it to win money or to make some winning predictions?"  They usually stop bothering me.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2526 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2016, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

It's so ironic that I'm willing to bet the 1/10th of the 1% who've figured it out will fall into two categories for starters. 

The first group will be the ones who feel they worked too hard to give it away, and wouldn't bother selling the system because it's not worth the hassle, cause they're already making 5 figures a year.

The other group has a bigger challenge. This version will vary depending on the person's conscience. The majority of the system posters mean well like myself, but I'm my worst critic. I simply can't fool myself with a few wins here and there claiming victory, only to find out in the long run it's a loss. My conscience wouldn't allow to charge anyone. 

Anyone who claims they have a system that works on a regular basis should be prepared to prove it first before even entertaining the idea to sell it. I know, I learned the hard way by buying systems without proof, only because I had expendable income. It was worth the education.

United States
                        Member #173767
                        March 18, 2016
                        193 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2016, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your reply, Todd.  My example about you was referring to those who are committed to and put in the hours to keep this website thriving as you do.  I feel you deserve to be compensated for your hard work, should you choose to accept the compensation.  I realized after i read my message how that might not have been clear, my real bad.

United States
                          Member #173767
                          March 18, 2016
                          193 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2016, 7:12 am - IP Logged

It's so ironic that I'm willing to bet the 1/10th of the 1% who've figured it out will fall into two categories for starters. 

The first group will be the ones who feel they worked too hard to give it away, and wouldn't bother selling the system because it's not worth the hassle, cause they're already making 5 figures a year.

The other group has a bigger challenge. This version will vary depending on the person's conscience. The majority of the system posters mean well like myself, but I'm my worst critic. I simply can't fool myself with a few wins here and there claiming victory, only to find out in the long run it's a loss. My conscience wouldn't allow to charge anyone. 

Anyone who claims they have a system that works on a regular basis should be prepared to prove it first before even entertaining the idea to sell it. I know, I learned the hard way by buying systems without proof, only because I had expendable income. It was worth the education.

Amber youre a rockstar but humble.  You are the epitomy of what I am talking about.  One of the many people on this post who do amazing work on strategies and freely shares it.  Even if you feel you have made a discover which has even have an hint of a possible strategy to make us win more, you share it with everyone.  I feel if people want to, they should be able to send you a donation, should you be willing to accept it.

United States
                            Member #173767
                            March 18, 2016
                            193 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2016, 7:16 am - IP Logged

There's no other website that can hold a candle to this one, in terms of information, which is why it excels. The business model offers so much of what others simply look over. 

By the way, there's a mid-engine Corvette in the works...

I completely agree Lucky Loser.  I cannot thank Todd enough and all of the others who keep this website going for their commitment and dedication.  Which again, is why I started this forum in the first place.  The beauty of business is the more time, effort and work you put in it, the more successful it is.  There is always a cost though, lets not forget that while we are giving all this praise.

United States
                              Member #173767
                              March 18, 2016
                              193 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2016, 7:23 am - IP Logged

They say the best things in life are free, I believe that holds true for some great posters here on LP. If people take the time and effort to post some useful info or good numbers which help u win, at least u could do is say thanks once in awhile. I see many don't appreciate what others do for them, if they are from outside of their thread, while they get busy kissing each others )( even for a trivial accomplishment. I stopped posting for such ungrateful cliquish threads and I also see plenty of other people stop posting for such threads, y should they?

DEO, your strategy picks hits daily.  I appreciate that you are just asking for recognition in the form of thank you, i just feel you deserve more and if I want to send you a donation I should be able to do so, if you are willing to accept it.  I feel if maybe you got that type of recognition, even if you didn't hear the words, we could still show you our appreciation and you would hopefully still keep posting.