Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

360 Movie

115 replies. Last post 2 days ago by collegem$.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
collegem$'s avatar - ts
Disney Land
United States
Member #92265
June 3, 2010
6878 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2016, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNy23tJMTzQ

Colors in numbers.

Synesthesia

http://www.chainstyle.com/tutorials/colscheme.html

http://www.colorschemer.com/tutorial2.html

Mrs. Art Teacher!, Middle school Color wheels:

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6878 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2016, 9:42 am - IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u17MdWjGA5I

So, what color is  27?

1172  55 1  night in Texas? 825 16

Both sum 11

Root 2

Just thoughts for my Friday?

Happy Colorful day!

3 9 There is a zero 

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
      Disney Land
      United States
      Member #92265
      June 3, 2010
      6878 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2016, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRbebvoYqI

So, what color was your Tuesday?

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6878 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2016, 11:03 am - IP Logged
         Pretty sure I have a toddler who could provide this awesomeness.:
        http://www.ann-sophie-design.blogspot.com/2012/03/bell-ein-tolles-modell-eine-empfehlung.html beautiful.:

Someone once wrote to me and said numbers have a tone and a certain pitch.

There is a key for a digit and a melody for a hit. Many LP members have brought many threads on the subject. I pretty much read and let them slip on by, only because it was a challenge to think that way. I mean, I know a bad sounding band, but that’s it.

So, I decide to take a 360 look into this for expansion and see what tone awareness I could develop.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6878 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2016, 2:40 pm - IP Logged
          My two loves....The ocean & music T Bucket list - learning to play the piano More:

To run with it…to learn what a digit’s tone is like. Would be like learning a whole new language and isn’t that what music is about? Could it be a new love to add to the games?

collegem$'s avatar - ts
            Disney Land
            United States
            Member #92265
            June 3, 2010
            6878 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2016, 10:11 am - IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMq9he-5HUU

Happy Digit Key!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
              LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4508 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2016, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Good stuff collgem$

As the universe is always in motion, resultant vibration waves are being created & transmitted and they are represented in changing pitches (notes) colors & numbers symbolically called frequencies. OK you can't see this but change (tune in) the radio station or TV channel & you catch the new frequency the station is broadcasting on. Inside any room are invisible thousands of radio, television, infrared, micro wave signals just waiting to be tuned in with the proper radio or TV receiver. Fascinating, we can't see, hear, touch, smell or taste the vibes but there they are - a reality. And there are more brain waves, ultra violet light, electro magnetic waves that are absorbed & influence us in daily life just like the unseen gravity ( something akin to stepping into the surf at the beach & experiencing the physical effect of the ocean's wave on one's body). We are all within the invisible but real fields of the musical, color & number vibes.

On the universal endless & begging less 360- the trouble of doing nothing is not knowing when you are done LoL

Congratulations for your participation into the Tesla's  Brave New World! Disney

Fortes Fortuna & Harmonia Juvat

Eddessa_Knigght with Invisible light Emoji

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                Disney Land
                United States
                Member #92265
                June 3, 2010
                6878 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Good stuff collgem$

As the universe is always in motion, resultant vibration waves are being created & transmitted and they are represented in changing pitches (notes) colors & numbers symbolically called frequencies. OK you can't see this but change (tune in) the radio station or TV channel & you catch the new frequency the station is broadcasting on. Inside any room are invisible thousands of radio, television, infrared, micro wave signals just waiting to be tuned in with the proper radio or TV receiver. Fascinating, we can't see, hear, touch, smell or taste the vibes but there they are - a reality. And there are more brain waves, ultra violet light, electro magnetic waves that are absorbed & influence us in daily life just like the unseen gravity ( something akin to stepping into the surf at the beach & experiencing the physical effect of the ocean's wave on one's body). We are all within the invisible but real fields of the musical, color & number vibes.

On the universal endless & begging less 360- the trouble of doing nothing is not knowing when you are done LoL

Congratulations for your participation into the Tesla's  Brave New World! Disney

Fortes Fortuna & Harmonia Juvat

Eddessa_Knigght with Invisible light Emoji

Eddessa_Knight,

Thank you for your post. I am going where they pay me not to sing and where the tone will be a challenge. Tonight, our Houston, TX sky, is displaying a lightning symphony and,in my surrounding area,looks like rain coming. Only Tesla, would stay up at nights in his closing last days in his hotel apartment to see the sky play. I think he would have liked our sky tonight.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                  Disney Land
                  United States
                  Member #92265
                  June 3, 2010
                  6878 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2016, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Eddessa_Knight,

Thank you for your post. I am going where they pay me not to sing and where the tone will be a challenge. Tonight, our Houston, TX sky, is displaying a lightning symphony and,in my surrounding area,looks like rain coming. Only Tesla, would stay up at nights in his closing last days in his hotel apartment to see the sky play. I think he would have liked our sky tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obrBAysVef0

What's It like to Hear Colors?

Thank you Eddessa_Knight.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                    Disney Land
                    United States
                    Member #92265
                    June 3, 2010
                    6878 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2016, 9:37 am - IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj7vukZT9sI

Good Mystical Morning!

Coffee

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                      Disney Land
                      United States
                      Member #92265
                      June 3, 2010
                      6878 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2016, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

There are 8 notes in any given major scale.

These notes can be assigned numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOQb_mtkEEE

(I like when it breaks into the four boxes)

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4508 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2016, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

More good Vibes Collegem$

Alfa -Numerics, Colors, & Music all vibrate predictably

This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves and vibrates - everything is vibrating at one speed or another. Nothing rests. Everything you see around you is vibrating at one frequency or another and so are you. However your frequency is different from other things in the universe - hence it seems like you are separated from what you see around you - people, animals, plants, trees and so on. BUT you are not separated - you are in fact living in an ocean of energy - we all are. We are all connected at the lowest level - a level professor John Hagelin calls the unified field.

8 Notes scale an octave (Western Music) EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

Master the scale 

And you can master the score Emoji

I have previously posted specific numeric frequencies that demonstrate the interactive relationship on Tesla's 3-9-18. Mix blue & yellow = green every time.

keep up the the illustrated demo posts= effective learning tools.

"Change your ( vibrational) thoughts and you change your world."

~Norman Vincent Peale

Note Bene-

Vibrational science theories are good but applying, working these ideas is better

Forters Fortuna & Harmonia Juvat Emoji

Eddessa_Knight with Invisible Light 

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                          Disney Land
                          United States
                          Member #92265
                          June 3, 2010
                          6878 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2016, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

More good Vibes Collegem$

Alfa -Numerics, Colors, & Music all vibrate predictably

This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves and vibrates - everything is vibrating at one speed or another. Nothing rests. Everything you see around you is vibrating at one frequency or another and so are you. However your frequency is different from other things in the universe - hence it seems like you are separated from what you see around you - people, animals, plants, trees and so on. BUT you are not separated - you are in fact living in an ocean of energy - we all are. We are all connected at the lowest level - a level professor John Hagelin calls the unified field.

8 Notes scale an octave (Western Music) EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

Master the scale 

And you can master the score Emoji

I have previously posted specific numeric frequencies that demonstrate the interactive relationship on Tesla's 3-9-18. Mix blue & yellow = green every time.

keep up the the illustrated demo posts= effective learning tools.

"Change your ( vibrational) thoughts and you change your world."

~Norman Vincent Peale

Note Bene-

Vibrational science theories are good but applying, working these ideas is better

Forters Fortuna & Harmonia Juvat Emoji

Eddessa_Knight with Invisible Light 

Thank you.

Eddessa_Knight,

I can remember some of your past threads and post on numeric frequencies. I even recently found one from the past but the youtube teaching was no longer available.  I bought a painting back before this whole thread began; it was a painting of "pi" ano board and keys.... It was a steal deal of original art. It was my neighbor's "pi" ece and I never knew he was an artist. Anyways, it made me come up with an idea of buying a paper "pi" ano keyboard and using it as a chart. These days there are apps and keyboard chord charts to download on the internet and keep on your phone.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                            Disney Land
                            United States
                            Member #92265
                            June 3, 2010
                            6878 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2016, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

fibonacci-spiral-explanation

Golden Spiral

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral

(Fibonacci numbers and Phi are related to spiral growth in nature.)

http://www.goldennumber.net/spirals/

http://www.juevesfilosofico.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/golden-spiral-applied-photography-2_1_.jpg:

how-to-use-fibonacci-spiral

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/golden-ratio-photography/

https://youtu.be/2pbEarwdusc

Every01 have a wonderful weekend!

LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4508 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2016, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

https://youtu.be/2pbEarwdusc

Every01 have a wonderful weekend!

Great collegem$, et al, for open minded inquiring searchers, like an umbrella, our minds work best when open Emoji LoL

I was going to post, separately, but reconsidered when I saw your latest post....

The Fibo can be found in all natural shapes surrounding us, thus we find that numbers are universal & the common denominator in music, colors and alfa-numeric. The trick is how to apply these frequencies for practical predictions???

360 degrees of sound -Matrix of Math Music & the magical 528hz frequency.

For your greater edification & consideration, I am enclosing Great collegem$below a inspiring  Work by the eminent author Dr Horowitz

Fortes Fortuna, Harmonia & Balance Emoji

Eddessa_Knight w/Invisible Light 

"528Hertz Frequency, according to Dr. Horowitz's latest findings is:

1) Linked to the heart of everything.
                              2) Playing at the heart of the ancient Solfeggio.
                              3) Fundamental to Pi, Phi, and the Golden Mean
                              4) Required for space/time measurements.
                              5) Paramount to all sacred geometry.
                              6) Giving rise to circles, squares, arches and architecture.
                              7) Needed to determine the speed of light.
                              8) Crucial to the mile with 5280 feet.
                              9) Paramount to Water structuring.
                              10) Key to the heart of God, reconciling the “Triune God”—Creator, Water and the Holy Spirit—as beneficient, life-giving, and constructive.
                              11) “Key to the house of David,” reflecting the shape of “Solomons Seal” and Water, active as an amulet generating positive or protective power.
                              12) Certainly central to the Genesis command, “Let there be light.”
                              13) Broadcasting harmonically by the Sun and Jupiter.
                              14) Resonates the heart of rainbows and snowflakes.
                              15) Celebrated throughout the botanical world, and
                              16) The reason the grass is green.
                              17) Currently structuring your hemoglobin and oxy-genic chlorophyll.
                              18) Linked to positive heart-felt emotions: LOVE, faith, joy, and bravery—“e- motions” that are fundamentally vibrating electrons resonating 528.
                              19) Constructive to E=mc2 since energy, mass, and light all depend on it.
                              20) Now reconciling worldwide what Jesus said and did for humanity.
                              21) Is the miracle note of the universe, and much more. . . .

Don't forget to read Dr. Horowitz's latest book: "The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of Love"

"The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of Love," Dr. Horowitz's latest and greatest book to date, is a Monumental Book that Corrects Science and Religion with Mathematical Proofs About LOVE That Will Have You Celebrating a New Life. It Exposes The Illuminatii's Top Trade Secrets to Level the Playing Field for the Mass Transfer of Wealth.

Monumental books have changed the world, including the Holy Bible, Webster’s Dictionary, and Physics by Aristotle. The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of LOVE is among these classics for not only proving God’s existence, but celebrating the power of the creator's LOVE like never before. The revelations here are “mind-blowing.” The evidence merges science and theology to advance spiritualily, and set civilization free of ideas that are downright foolish and dis-easing. “World Leading Intellectual,” award-winning author, and filmmaker, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz reveals secrets here that have been buried for thousands of years—shocking and uplifting findings, as prophesied in the Bible, expose what’s missing and neglected in science, religion, medicine, and metaphysics that is optimally freeing. The truth about LOVE, in the Creator’s heart, is thrilling. That warm fuzzy feeling you have in your heart when you are in LOVE reflects this frequency of energy Dr. Horowitz evidences is 528Hz. This is the reason grass is green, and the Yin/Yang symbol appears as it does. 528Hz—the “MIracle 6” note of the ancient Solfeggio musical scale—broadcasts through a”Master Matrix” the religious world calls the Kingdom of Heaven, fundamental to everything including the sun, pyramids, circles, squares, rainbows, and snowflakes. The Book of 528 explains how creation happens, and how you can use this knowledge for re-creating yourself in health, happiness, prosperity, peace, and sustainability. It explains why faithful prayer is far more powerful in producing miracles in medicine than popping pills. Mathematical proofs and scientific facts explain why faith in God’s LOVE and power secures salvation, physically and spiritually. The biblical “key to the house of David” is heralded here. The “Universal Language”—Music—is proven to spread the “Universal Healer”—LOVE—most effectively. This evidence proves 528Hz frequency is not only the sustaining vibration in your heart, but at the center of God’s heart as well. In fact, based on irrefutable math and physics, the worlds of science and religion are neglecting the “Universal LOVE Constant,” against which evil and ignorance cannot contend. This is why the secrets of 528 have remained buried by the Illuminati. This knowledge of physical creation through acoustic vibrations, the power of “Spirit/Water” activating your DNA with God’s “music of the light,” exposes political illusions, media deceptions, scientific fraud, and religious hypocrisy. Even space/time measurements, such as the speed of light, circles, squares, and all sacred geometry, including carbon-6 and organic chemistry making up your body, depends on 528Hz frequency. Herein is the Creator’s technology to end all wars and set biology free from petrochemical toxicity and environmental pollution. The “528LOVERevolution” is happening now, on time, to remedy the world deadliest urgencies. That’s why musicians and vocalists worldwide are already celebrating this “ecstatic tuning” to LOVE/528, with discussions and instructions provided herein. Tune into this incredible blessing now, and celebrate life like you never have before."
                              ~
                              Nota Bene;

LOVE Frequency 528Hz - vibrational healing - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-eIDoFtI30
                              May 12, 2012 - Uploaded by securityr1
                              LOVE Frequency 528Hz - vibrational healing ... Ancient Miracle Music: Solfeggio 528 Hz, Said to assist ...