Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The overlap system

120 replies. Last post 4 days ago by lakerben.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2016, 5:52 am - IP Logged

ive tried it and it works ALOT when i keep backtesting...most of Laker Bens ideas work good some not so good for my game but thats ok...to be expected...i always find  a lot of pairs more in his systems thats ok too...i see way more than 17 times  in 6 years or whatever...is Laker Ben perfect? NO... neither is anybody else

but he contributes a lot of good ideas some better than others its up to you to try them with your own game..i like this overlap a lot...the knock out pick 3 just wont produce for my game.. so i try others and yes the do work... you have to try things to see...everything is a crap shoot...

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11115 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2016, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

ive tried it and it works ALOT when i keep backtesting...most of Laker Bens ideas work good some not so good for my game but thats ok...to be expected...i always find  a lot of pairs more in his systems thats ok too...i see way more than 17 times  in 6 years or whatever...is Laker Ben perfect? NO... neither is anybody else

but he contributes a lot of good ideas some better than others its up to you to try them with your own game..i like this overlap a lot...the knock out pick 3 just wont produce for my game.. so i try others and yes the do work... you have to try things to see...everything is a crap shoot...

There is a mind set here that you have to have stats,percentages etc that are just talk to impress but do nothing to help win.  I don't go to the store and think 55% of the past 88 draws will give me this pair or combination.  Chasing huge charts with 200 or more combinations can get expensive and if and when it hits do you break even? Probably not.  But people adore this stuff and each to his own. 

I just developed another system that works great.  Another hit yesterday 045.  But I'm not posting anymore systems because I've done enough.  I've grown tired of the jealous people and the stupid comments.

I even had one member awhile back that sent me a private mail  and said they won with my stuff.  But this same member was a pain in the neck always running down my systems.  Seems hypocritical.  I deleted his mail and never replied.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19740 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2016, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

There is a mind set here that you have to have stats,percentages etc that are just talk to impress but do nothing to help win.  I don't go to the store and think 55% of the past 88 draws will give me this pair or combination.  Chasing huge charts with 200 or more combinations can get expensive and if and when it hits do you break even? Probably not.  But people adore this stuff and each to his own. 

I just developed another system that works great.  Another hit yesterday 045.  But I'm not posting anymore systems because I've done enough.  I've grown tired of the jealous people and the stupid comments.

I even had one member awhile back that sent me a private mail  and said they won with my stuff.  But this same member was a pain in the neck always running down my systems.  Seems hypocritical.  I deleted his mail and never replied.

Don't go away mad.

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #116477
        September 11, 2011
        353 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2016, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I noticed you stopped putting your systems..what a shame people ruin things for everybody else...you have very good ideas but i get it... not only

do they come out with all those high percentage statistics, mathematics and complicated formulas but they wanna fight and argue and prove everybody else wrong

and put down everybodies ides...i ask them well did you win with your idea?? No response..or well its a work in progress... but Laker Bens ideas suck....

NOT...Laker Ben does good work simple and to the point and YES! They do work.. so i apologize to Laker Ben for the naysayers and i hope you might change your mind someday and post some new stuff..i always look forward to see what you come up with always interesting and fun to try...what a shame.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5893 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2016, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I noticed you stopped putting your systems..what a shame people ruin things for everybody else...you have very good ideas but i get it... not only

do they come out with all those high percentage statistics, mathematics and complicated formulas but they wanna fight and argue and prove everybody else wrong

and put down everybodies ides...i ask them well did you win with your idea?? No response..or well its a work in progress... but Laker Bens ideas suck....

NOT...Laker Ben does good work simple and to the point and YES! They do work.. so i apologize to Laker Ben for the naysayers and i hope you might change your mind someday and post some new stuff..i always look forward to see what you come up with always interesting and fun to try...what a shame.

What state do you play in? Show me where you won using this system? When 3 combos hit 17 times in 16 years, how often do you think you should play them. It will average out to once a year.

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11115 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2016, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

I'm done posting systems. There are many systems out there so good luck.

Patriot

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11115 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2016, 12:18 am - IP Logged

What state do you play in? Show me where you won using this system? When 3 combos hit 17 times in 16 years, how often do you think you should play them. It will average out to once a year.

For your information there are 1000 possibilities in pick3.  Why in the world do you even respond with such bizarre posts with three combos? 

Keep your word and don't respond to my posts.  You ruin everything with your negative crap.  Get a life and leave the forum for people to enjoy.

For crying out loud man up and shut up.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                Member #54772
                August 29, 2007
                109 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2016, 12:34 am - IP Logged

For your information there are 1000 possibilities in pick3.  Why in the world do you even respond with such bizarre posts with three combos? 

Keep your word and don't respond to my posts.  You ruin everything with your negative crap.  Get a life and leave the forum for people to enjoy.

For crying out loud man up and shut up.

Drum

Cheers 000

Check The Chop!!!

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                  usa
                  United States
                  Member #89197
                  April 2, 2010
                  2816 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2016, 1:06 am - IP Logged

I'm done posting systems. There are many systems out there so good luck.

Patriot

So happy to hear that. none of your systems have ever worked for me...... Hurray!

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11115 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2016, 1:40 am - IP Logged

So happy to hear that. none of your systems have ever worked for me...... Hurray!

I've had messages from practically every state that they have won over and over with my many systems.  The overlap is a good one.  The knockout also works great and the mirror adjacent puts me in the ballpark every time I play.

You have to do some work yourself and backtest. Don't expect anyone to do your work for you and furnish you picks.  You will win more and become confident in your Iowa game.

Good luck to you.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19740 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2016, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Don't worry about it, the best systems is the easy and fast simple stuff. You are really good with the game and numbers is what you do best so just keep doing what makes you happy.Smiley

i like this overlap system i get 5 numbers then i can wheel them

Anyway i did Aug 27th 869 i Wheeled (84359)--->  (843, 845, 849, 835, 839, 859, 435, 439, 459, 359)

Aug 28th 985 HIT

Aug 29th 594 HIT

There maybe more hits from this because i just did the workout on Saturday..

Let it Snow Snowman

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5893 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2016, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Don't worry about it, the best systems is the easy and fast simple stuff. You are really good with the game and numbers is what you do best so just keep doing what makes you happy.Smiley

i like this overlap system i get 5 numbers then i can wheel them

Anyway i did Aug 27th 869 i Wheeled (84359)--->  (843, 845, 849, 835, 839, 859, 435, 439, 459, 359)

Aug 28th 985 HIT

Aug 29th 594 HIT

There maybe more hits from this because i just did the workout on Saturday..

I think you got very lucky! Either you or me have the wrong digits for 869.

8  6  9

8  6  9

9  6  9

9   6  5  5  9

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19740 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2016, 11:04 am - IP Logged

8  6  9

8  6  9

9  6  9

9   6  5  5  9

uh oh! i guess it was me mistake i used lotto math not reg math, OK see this is why we need lakerben he is the math wizard .. Thank you

Let it Snow Snowman

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5893 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2016, 11:20 am - IP Logged

8  6  9

8  6  9

9  6  9

9   6  5  5  9

No it was me.

8  6  9

8  6  9

8  6  9

9   6  4  5   9

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11115 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2016, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

uh oh! i guess it was me mistake i used lotto math not reg math, OK see this is why we need lakerben he is the math wizard .. Thank you

You can use either lotto math or regular math.  Congrats on your wins!

You can experiment, backtest with +111 also.

Example NM  147.

LOtto math

1 4 7

2 5  8

3. 6. 9

1 6 5   4    9

Regular math result.   17649.

Regular math with same number

1 4  7

1. 4. 7

1.  4.  7

1 6 3 1 7