Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Past results search feature

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 months ago by DoctorWhy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
Indianapolis, IN
United States
Member #151842
January 28, 2014
107 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2016, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I am not a platinum member but am seriously considering becoming one; I do have a question regarding the results page. Does it have a feature where you can search and compare actual draw numbers ( maybe in a specific order) if you type them in. If not, would it be possible to implement something like that? I definitely would be willing to support something like that.

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

You can try out the Lottery Results Search Engine without being a Platinum member.  Everything will work exactly like if you were a Platinum member, except the tool will only search within one particular past month.  So you can see how it works but the search results it shows you will not be useful because they are from many months ago.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
      Member #81314
      October 16, 2009
      18975 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I am not a platinum member but am seriously considering becoming one; I do have a question regarding the results page. Does it have a feature where you can search and compare actual draw numbers ( maybe in a specific order) if you type them in. If not, would it be possible to implement something like that? I definitely would be willing to support something like that.

Yes.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4855 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2016, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Go for it!!!  Thumbs Up

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
          Indianapolis, IN
          United States
          Member #151842
          January 28, 2014
          107 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2016, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I actually tried it out. I like it. I guess I gotta save for that membership.Big Smile

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.