Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno draw history

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 5 months ago by adulane62.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3972 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2016, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Anyone know a source for keno drawings.  The MO. lottery provides a search by drawing but I need to be able

to download, lets say the last 100 games instantly.  I added a Keno option to my latest program but without a

means to auto-update I don't think it's worth messing with.  Here in MO they draw every 4 minutes.  This means

that I have to update the program, generate the lines then fill out the betslips then purchase the tickets in less

than 4 minutes.   I thought the game histories must be archived somewhere but have yet to find anything except

the search option on the lotteries website.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
    Zaperlopopotam
    Belgium
    Member #173932
    March 26, 2016
    958 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2016, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Contact Eddessa  or copy from Lotterypost.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2016, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

RL,

100 Past draws:

Last drawing 1415173

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AifgvyqwTTMrgySccuHed4beoYty

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4500 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2016, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Anyone know a source for keno drawings.  The MO. lottery provides a search by drawing but I need to be able

to download, lets say the last 100 games instantly.  I added a Keno option to my latest program but without a

means to auto-update I don't think it's worth messing with.  Here in MO they draw every 4 minutes.  This means

that I have to update the program, generate the lines then fill out the betslips then purchase the tickets in less

than 4 minutes.   I thought the game histories must be archived somewhere but have yet to find anything except

the search option on the lotteries website.

RL

Hi RL,

Simply, KENOUSA.COM click on past draws for 100 or 1000 for free live or past performances.

Fortes Fortuna & Hramonia Juvat

Eddessa_Knight with Light Sun Smiley

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2016, 8:52 am - IP Logged

What I need is draws for MO.  When the program is first opened it will download so many past drawings.

Once it has done this it tries to work out the seed value of the RNG by starting with the 2nd game back

using gaps.   The program then generates a series of lines and checks them against the last game/drawing.

It's kind of a guess and check method and it continues changing seed values until it starts hitting.  Once it

does then it switches to live play.   It's all automated so the user only has to fill out the bet-slips. 

Most small eateries around here have keno and I was thinking it would be fun to play while munching down

on a pizza with a few friends.  Just start the keno app and wait for it to spit out some numbers to play.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Zaperlopopotam
            Belgium
            Member #173932
            March 26, 2016
            958 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2016, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Good question, where do I get the drawings. I am asking this for years.

When did you pick up gaps?

Gaps are on my website with statistics.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2016, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

This would be interesting for the French Keno, 20/70 at 2 draw per day like the Daily3, so plenty of time to make the selections.

The historic are at the bottom if you want to check !

https://www.fdj.fr/jeux/jeux-de-tirage/keno/statistiques

Frenchie.

Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                958 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2016, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

This is nice: http://www.keno-statistiques.com/index.php?action=tirages_mois&nummois=06&numannee=2016
                This is nice: http://emuis.be/kenoBE with member section.

I believe that many years ago they said on the radio that a super computer was used for keno. They don't publish anymore, I think. The modi pick 10 were displayed. I may work on that one in the future.

If you want to check all combinations of 20 / 80 you need 3535316142212174320 combinations. I believe that you cannot.

If you had a 30 / 80, you had to process 13307118802260680194512 combinations. For checking the results again, multiply by the amount of drawings. To get the result of the drawings, multiply again to get the scores. Finally you need some database to store the results.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2016, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I think winsum came up with a solution that will work.  Anyway to answer or reply to a few of the

post since my last visit.  I won't be analyzing the draws in the usual way, I intend to use different

seed values and generate long strings tracking the gaps between numbers.  Since they draw every

4 minutes it's possible that they don't change the seed every draw.   I can generate around 150K

lines per second and will be looking at the number gaps only.   The program will start with a random

seed then make adjustments until the gaps start looking similar.  Next it will try to work out a start

point then from there pick 20 numbers that will be highlighted on the main screen.  The user will then

pick however many of these numbers to put into play.  Not sure it will work just something to play

around with.  The rest of the program is coming along nicely and I am right on target for where I

wanted to be, maybe a little ahead.  Hope to go live next week and see how it does in live play. 

I think I have around 28 to 30 options finished and the rest are just analysis tools which I plan to

work on for years adding and changing them along the way.  I am up to a little over 20K  lines of code

which is also far less than I expected when I started.  Anyway, just giving a update.  I will post a

video for anyone interested in a couple days.

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                    florida
                    United States
                    Member #136668
                    December 16, 2012
                    334 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2016, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I always look forward to your post..

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2016, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I always look forward to your post..

Ditto here! RL is always cooking something interesting. lol. Thanks, RL!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                        Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #109243
                        April 9, 2011
                        31437 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

What I need is draws for MO.  When the program is first opened it will download so many past drawings.

Once it has done this it tries to work out the seed value of the RNG by starting with the 2nd game back

using gaps.   The program then generates a series of lines and checks them against the last game/drawing.

It's kind of a guess and check method and it continues changing seed values until it starts hitting.  Once it

does then it switches to live play.   It's all automated so the user only has to fill out the bet-slips. 

Most small eateries around here have keno and I was thinking it would be fun to play while munching down

on a pizza with a few friends.  Just start the keno app and wait for it to spit out some numbers to play.

RL

So Is MO Keno A 20/99 Game Or What?

Most US Lotteries Are 20/80.

Here In Ontario It's 20/70 Twice Daily.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3593 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Hi RL always nice to read your posts. Would like to try using your formula here in Mass. game is 20/80 every 4 minutes. Would your sheet work with this game?

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3593 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Winsum do you have the link to use to get the last 100 draws from Mass. keno? thanks

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: June 23, 2016, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

So Is MO Keno A 20/99 Game Or What?

Most US Lotteries Are 20/80.

Here In Ontario It's 20/70 Twice Daily.

Lottobux

It's 20/80 here but It's always nice to leave extra room for the future.  Back years ago I never

dreamed of games like mega-millions with a 5-75 matrix so most of my early stuff was limited

to 6-49.  Years later I regretted not allowing room for expansion as I had to rewrite thousands

of lines of code to adapt them to larger games.  All my new stuff is limited to 100 numbers just

in case.   

RL