Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno draw history

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 5 months ago by adulane62.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
riscknight's avatar - riscknight
Athens
Greece
Member #133234
September 24, 2012
188 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2016, 4:50 am - IP Logged

I love XP. I only use 7 for Internet. With 10, there are times I feel that I am using a 'tablet'.

6/49 dis(assembly)

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2016, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Here is a video download link for the CF-251 program in action.  Cross platform filtering looks like it's

going to be the way to go.  A few have asked how it's coming along so here's the latest scoop. 

RL

https://app.box.com/s/afj4bkuupmr0r83e5ym3gn44m9hyq7pu

Great job!!! RL Thumbs Up

It should be the most beautiful screen in all current lotto systems.

Thanks for your nice sharing!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
      sasharp65's avatar - DS2 Copy.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #105022
      January 23, 2011
      62 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2016, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Laptop poor, here are 15 of my 17 laptops, some I have had for over 10 years.

I need to have a garage sale.

I hear you.... I've been building my gaming rigs since the mid 1990's and cant seem to get rid of anything when I build or upgrade.  I can use that piece or system for something....I just know it!  ...even though I don't.

I don't have as many laptops for you, I have 3 but one is from 2000 and still has XP. 

I have to use Windows 10 at work and have it at home.  I'm not too keen on all of the 'Social' aspects that are on 10 that you have to turn off.  Other than Microsoft Edge(ugh), it has been rather stable.  Although they like to move all of the settings and rename stuff!

I do tinker with some Linux on either VMPlayer or VirtualBox, but just as a hobby.  I find Linux Mint (Cinnamon) probably the most XPish Distro to get your feet wet... at least I felt that way with it.

Enough babble on my part ....... But good job on your new program BTW, looks promising!

I haven't been playing too much this year....tired of losing $$$ with no hits to show for it!  LOL

In 1980 I asked my father for a TRS-80, his reply was: "What the hell would you ever need a computer for" .....  Disapprove

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Laptop poor, here are 15 of my 17 laptops, some I have had for over 10 years.

I need to have a garage sale.

Man and his "Man Cave" LOL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3964 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2016, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Steve

Teresa wants my cave for a guest bedroom, not going to happen.  She may think it's a junk room

but when it comes to Man stuff, women don't have a clue. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

watch out's avatar - behold
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #129908
            July 1, 2012
            200 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I never earned the status of owning a man cave, However, momma does have her own hen den fully equipped with 2 sewing machines, knitting/crochet needles, patterns, yarn, etc.

Just do it......

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2016, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Still working on parsing the download string so that I can get a direct download for the auto-play option

so I am still open for any suggestions.  I do have the manual option finished and it may be fast enough to

keep up with the game.  The program can calculate the current drawing from time and date then copies it

to the windows clipboard.  This range can be pasted directly into the MO lottery webpage which will pull up

the last 100 games.  I the copy those lines and hit the insert-sets button which paste the data into a sorting

routine where data is formatted then added to the database.  Once this is done the program is ready to run. 

It takes less than a minute to do all this and the generate process only takes around 10 seconds which

should leave plenty of time to fill out the bet-slips and purchase the tickets before the next game.  One big set

back is that the numbers from the MO website are not in the order that they were drawn so I will have to work

on another method for generating the lines.  I hope to wrap everything up in a day or two except the direct

download part.  Once that part is finished all I will have to do is fill out the bet-slips between drawings

RL

The program plots the numbers out on the chart each time the database is updated.  The lines generated for

playing are displayed in the left side panel, not shown. 

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                United States
                Member #49750
                February 13, 2007
                439 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2016, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Still working on parsing the download string so that I can get a direct download for the auto-play option

so I am still open for any suggestions.  I do have the manual option finished and it may be fast enough to

keep up with the game.  The program can calculate the current drawing from time and date then copies it

to the windows clipboard.  This range can be pasted directly into the MO lottery webpage which will pull up

the last 100 games.  I the copy those lines and hit the insert-sets button which paste the data into a sorting

routine where data is formatted then added to the database.  Once this is done the program is ready to run. 

It takes less than a minute to do all this and the generate process only takes around 10 seconds which

should leave plenty of time to fill out the bet-slips and purchase the tickets before the next game.  One big set

back is that the numbers from the MO website are not in the order that they were drawn so I will have to work

on another method for generating the lines.  I hope to wrap everything up in a day or two except the direct

download part.  Once that part is finished all I will have to do is fill out the bet-slips between drawings

RL

The program plots the numbers out on the chart each time the database is updated.  The lines generated for

playing are displayed in the left side panel, not shown. 

Hi RL! So will the software have live updating or do we have to put in the numbers manually? Thanks for your hard work man!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2016, 8:58 am - IP Logged

The program has live update for all games except Keno and I am working on that.  I have

no plans of releasing the CF program at least for now.  There are around 10 more options

planned but until I play it for awhile I won't know which options need more analysis, it's a

wait and see sort of thing.  I am sure I will be tweaking it for a long time to come and the

suggestion algorithms need lots of work.  Once I finish the keno option I plan to take a nice

break as all my free time for the last three months has gone into this project. 

RL

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                    United States
                    Member #49750
                    February 13, 2007
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2016, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Ok, thanks for the explanation. Happy Fourth of July everyone!  US Flag

Go Broncos!  White Bounce