Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dee88

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 6 months ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40471 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2016, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Oh...MY!!!  now I am really lost for words... ... I never thought this would happen..  thank you one and all for thinking about me and making this thread a very memorable one that I will never forget each and everyone of you...It feels good to know that people care about you and really tell you how they feel about you... I have got to know alot of people on LP and there are really some really nice and sincere people here... I guess it's times like this is when you really know who really cares about you...  I had some really good times with people here and I hope that it continues... Again thank you all for thinking about me...and I promise if I have to leave lp for any reason I will be sure to give you a heads up...and for what ever reason I can't touch base with you some of you know how to reach me but I hope it doesn't come to that..

You will all be in my thoughts everyday... thank you again for showing you care....Group Hug

Group Hug Glad you are okay.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"