Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's Your Dream Number That Has Came True$$

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 4 months ago by parkinds.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
$Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
Magic City
United States
Member #87318
February 21, 2010
30422 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2016, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream I was watching the numbers for the day draw and when they came out it was 171  so that morning when I woke up I was like I only got grocery money I can't play....I was so broke my youngest son told me maybe just go put a dollar on it, so I went to the store and told my guy the clerk do 171 straight only for 2 bucks separate tickets he goes do you want to box them I was like no only straight then he proceeds to aggravate my azzzz  Cussing Face and say you want it 20x I was like DUDE I don't have no money only do it twice....my cell phone was off  it was just horrible I was so broke.....when I get home my youngest came outside and said mom did you play it I was like only did 1 number for 2 bucks 171 he said it hit I dropped to my knees.  I won $1000.00  I could not believe it and the fact that clown at the store asked if I wanted it 20x.....I have had several dreams about numbers and they hit in a few days but that one was instant.  The Beginnings of me playing and learning the lottery....I think that was the year  2006  March  4th when that happened. Jester

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2016, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream I was watching the numbers for the day draw and when they came out it was 171  so that morning when I woke up I was like I only got grocery money I can't play....I was so broke my youngest son told me maybe just go put a dollar on it, so I went to the store and told my guy the clerk do 171 straight only for 2 bucks separate tickets he goes do you want to box them I was like no only straight then he proceeds to aggravate my azzzz  Cussing Face and say you want it 20x I was like DUDE I don't have no money only do it twice....my cell phone was off  it was just horrible I was so broke.....when I get home my youngest came outside and said mom did you play it I was like only did 1 number for 2 bucks 171 he said it hit I dropped to my knees.  I won $1000.00  I could not believe it and the fact that clown at the store asked if I wanted it 20x.....I have had several dreams about numbers and they hit in a few days but that one was instant.  The Beginnings of me playing and learning the lottery....I think that was the year  2006  March  4th when that happened. Jester

How did you become so good at choosing numbers ???  Is it the "system" you're using, or is it lottery intuition, a gut feeling ???

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
      Green Bay
      United States
      Member #169391
      October 15, 2015
      1248 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2016, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

That $1000.00 was a God send.  Did that ever happen again?

Never give up.  Banana

Magic City
        United States
        Member #87318
        February 21, 2010
        30422 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2016, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

How did you become so good at choosing numbers ???  Is it the "system" you're using, or is it lottery intuition, a gut feeling ???

My late dad that passed last year was good and he taught me a lot...I also track back repeating pairs 

and of course my doubles system I created has helped as well....I have had some GREAT WIN$  Jester

Magic City
          United States
          Member #87318
          February 21, 2010
          30422 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2016, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

That $1000.00 was a God send.  Did that ever happen again?

Yesssssss there was another one I had about my late grandmother in the 

dream she told me to play her birthdate 5/30.  I played it for a few days and the day 

I was going to drop it and didn't have it marked on the slip I was in line and the 

person ahead of me was on their cell phone yelling and screaming that he gonna

be there at 5:30 he said it like 4x....I was like WHAT THE....I politely got out of

line and went and bubbled my slip 530 for 2.00 Ext/any and won $580....  LOL

It was the noon draw that was some years ago I could not believe it and could of 

put some money it I was not broke that day and I could kick myself for not putting Big $$$$ on it...

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2527 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Florida pick-3 on June 9 eve draw was 453. Unfortunately I didn't play it because it took about a month or so to show. 

About a month ago I was napping and vividly saw something like an electronic number board that displayed numbers in the color red and some others. I can induce lucid dreaming sometimes. The first bunch of numbers popped in and out of my view so freaking fast I couldn't catch even one number, but then it slowed down. This time, each number popped on the display slower so I could focus better, then disappeared, the first number was the 4, then it happened to 5 and 3. But this all took about one second. 

Similar events have happened in the past, but not necessarily with dreams. Unlike this event that just occurred, the others showed the next day, or only a week or so. 

Everyone has the capability to open that part of their brain, penetrating that thin veil to see beyond what others see. Some are born with it like me, and others have to practice with certain techniques.

I wish I could do it everyday and win the next draw. Big Grin

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2527 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Wow, that is such a fantastic story. Good for you !  It's especially good because you needed it.

Looks like that clerk knew something. Eek

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2527 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone remember that true story that made headlines about 6 or 7 years ago, maybe more, pertaining to a guy who dreamt that he met his deceased mother? She passed some time ago, don't remember how far back. But he claimed he was talking with her in a dream, so based on his experience, he planned to buy 500 Pick-4 straight tickets using her birthday numbers. YUP !

All his friends and co-workers told him he was crazy. Sure enough he won 3.2 million If I remember correctly. I have to believe it because there can only be two reasons how this could happen. First, he lost his mind one day, or his mom indirectly contributed to his win, and I tend to believe and ordinary guy who has a job and friends usually doesn't go off the wall overnight. So it had to be his mom....lol

I'll try to find a link to the story.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19881 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2016, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Wow awesome storyParty

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19881 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2016, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Does anyone remember that true story that made headlines about 6 or 7 years ago, maybe more, pertaining to a guy who dreamt that he met his deceased mother? She passed some time ago, don't remember how far back. But he claimed he was talking with her in a dream, so based on his experience, he planned to buy 500 Pick-4 straight tickets using her birthday numbers. YUP !

All his friends and co-workers told him he was crazy. Sure enough he won 3.2 million If I remember correctly. I have to believe it because there can only be two reasons how this could happen. First, he lost his mind one day, or his mom indirectly contributed to his win, and I tend to believe and ordinary guy who has a job and friends usually doesn't go off the wall overnight. So it had to be his mom....lol

I'll try to find a link to the story.

Yeah i don't know anyone that would try that except FOR Steve Player Yes Nod Sounds amazing.

Let it Snow Snowman

Magic City
                      United States
                      Member #87318
                      February 21, 2010
                      30422 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2016, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Wow, that is such a fantastic story. Good for you !  It's especially good because you needed it.

Looks like that clerk knew something. Eek

Thanks Amber!!!!!  Wink

Magic City
                        United States
                        Member #87318
                        February 21, 2010
                        30422 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Wow awesome storyParty

Thanks helpmewin and welcome back!!!!!

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Bronx, NY
                          United States
                          Member #164554
                          March 6, 2015
                          795 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2016, 1:49 am - IP Logged

I won with these numbers sent from God and the universe 456,455,448 thank you lord.

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19881 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2016, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks helpmewin and welcome back!!!!!

Keep your dreams aliveDance

Let it Snow Snowman

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #161115
                              November 17, 2014
                              126 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2016, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I had a dream last night that I won a million. Will see if it comes true in tonight drawing.