Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's Your Dream Number That Has Came True$$

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 3 months ago by parkinds.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
$Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
Magic City
United States
Member #87318
February 21, 2010
30403 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2016, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream last night that I won a million. Will see if it comes true in tonight drawing.

That would be nice to have a dream about the lottery numbers and play 

them and they hit that would be awesome!!!!  Jack-in-the-Box

Magic City
    United States
    Member #87318
    February 21, 2010
    30403 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2016, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I had a dream last night that I won a million. Will see if it comes true in tonight drawing.

Hahahaha did you get that Million$$$$

New York, NY
      United States
      Member #140634
      March 23, 2013
      2958 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2016, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I dreamed 2 numbers that came true. 975 which came midday right after the dream. And the other one, which I'm still not sure how I had this dream, was 1333. It was after an afternoon nap, and it came out I think it was the midday next day 3133. I couldn't believe it. 

In the dream for 1333, I actually saw the draw machines and the balls coming up 1 by 1. It was very surreal. I wish I could have more, but they're very hard to have I hear. There's always light in those kinds of dreams, at least for me.

Hi ladyc743

Magic City
        United States
        Member #87318
        February 21, 2010
        30403 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2016, 10:51 am - IP Logged

I dreamed 2 numbers that came true. 975 which came midday right after the dream. And the other one, which I'm still not sure how I had this dream, was 1333. It was after an afternoon nap, and it came out I think it was the midday next day 3133. I couldn't believe it. 

In the dream for 1333, I actually saw the draw machines and the balls coming up 1 by 1. It was very surreal. I wish I could have more, but they're very hard to have I hear. There's always light in those kinds of dreams, at least for me.

Hi ladyc743

Hey Soledad,

Thanks for sharing I like that 1333 and like it as   3133  or  3313

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4105 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2016, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

l used to dream of numbers a year or two ago, and when those did not pan out- l stopped dreaming about numbers altogether.So many people l have seen in the past have said " a penny for your thoughts" that l have so many pennies now, l don't know what to do with them. I also avoid hearing voices as well.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Austin, Tx
            United States
            Member #141712
            April 21, 2013
            9 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

You have a gift. You should explore Lucid Dreaming to see if you can expand on it. I only had one instance like that. I was lying in bed early one morning before the alarm went off. I was still half asleep and thinking about buying some tickets on my way to work when the number 21 came into my head. Have you ever walked on a rope bridge, like at a playground? With each step on the bridge you sort bounce up and down. So, imagine that you're guessing a number with each step, not quite sure of your footing. But suddenly, one step is anchored to the ground by a steel beam. I was just sure! Numbers were going through my head like 5, 18, 46, 21.

I bought 10 tickets that day, each with the number 21. Sure enough, 21 came up that evening. I only won $3, but it was pretty <snip>ed exciting to circle the number 21 on each play. It convinced me that somehow, in our dreams, we can overcome time and space and somehow get information from some place that we normally don't have access to.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.